Mrs Hinch #394 Sopha and Onslow both on maternity will this pregnancy last for eternity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, full face of make up right after giving birth? The lengths some people will go to for Instagram , last thing I’m thinking about is the false lashes and full face

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Kudos for not posting a photo of a foot though. Glad the little one arrived safely.

Reactions: 40
Well, she announced it with dignity and charm. No messing about with hints. No waiting until ‘7pm prime time’. No stealing anyone’s thunder. Just here’s the baby and this is his name. Fair play.

• Heart
Reactions: 131
I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one who clocked ‘Lennie Henry’. Can always rely on Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm glad he is FINALLY here, it was getting VERY boring!! I'm glad he is healthy but Ron, Len and Hen and their "adventures" to the kitchen are going to be so tiresome and even more annoying and boring than when it was the two man team.
But Soph, Lennie and Henry!!?!! Nothing against the man himself but Lennie Henry 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, she announced it with dignity and charm. No messing about with hints. No waiting until ‘7pm prime time’. No stealing anyone’s thunder. Just here’s the baby and this is his name. Fair play.
absolutely shocked if I’m honest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lennie, I'm sorry but 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Not the baby's fault but what is this name!

Wait, didn't we see an L on her charm bracelet ages ago?!?!?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Doing a bit of bot hunting and looks like she’s on a bit of a bot spree.

Also lots of her followers are clearly bots but even most of the accounts that seem like real people look like they wouldn’t be interested in her content especially the older men. Then it crossed my mind that perhaps they aren’t even following her for her content. There are so many sickos out there I couldn’t imagine sharing pictures of my baby publicly to millions of people who can just take whatever photos she posts of Ronnie 😞 last year I remember coming across a Facebook page full of pictures of children and some of the comments made me feel physically sick. Even after reporting according to Facebook they didn’t go against community guidelines. I don’t think I’d be able to sleep at night knowing that I’m giving internet weirdos access to their photos 😞 I can understand smaller personal accounts but that’s potentially over 5M people she’s sharing them with

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Gorgeous baby, my goodness what a cutie pie.. But what a stupid name. Ron, Len and Hen. Give over. Might aswell call him Lenor. I thought Ronnie was bad.

I don't believe he was born today either, dunno what she'd get out of lying but.....

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.