Mrs Hinch #394 Sopha and Onslow both on maternity will this pregnancy last for eternity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checking in to see if she’s shat out the new money spinner yet.
I see she hasn’t (well hasn’t said)
I’ll check back in another couple years

(The witch is milking this! I only wanna see if it has Jamie’s old nose and his eyes👃🏼👀)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t unless she’s swopped him at birth.
The chance of a sonographer mistaking a girl for a boy is super slim. Of course it does happen but it’s rare and she’s had a million scans so it would mean loads of incompetent hospital staff ?! Unless she told us boy and it’s actually a girl but that level of craziness is beyond me. 😂
I’m thinking she was told it’s a girl but is going to make out it’s a surprise

Reactions: 2
I don’t unless she’s swopped him at birth.
The chance of a sonographer mistaking a girl for a boy is super slim. Of course it does happen but it’s rare and she’s had a million scans so it would mean loads of incompetent hospital staff ?! Unless she told us boy and it’s actually a girl but that level of craziness is beyond me. 😂
It happened to us but the other way round, told we were having a girl at multiple scans and then at the final growth scan 3 weeks before I was due the sonographer pointed at the babies testicles, never seen my husband look so confused. 😆
As you say, it’s much rarer the other way around though, in our case they said girl because the little tyke was hiding his penis. Once they’ve confirmed boy, especially if you’ve had a private gender scan like I presume Hinch had, it would be super unlikely to be wrong.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god guyzzzz, he is here. I can’t believe how much I love him. Ronnie is absolutely besotted. From my family to yours sending love.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Has Jayyymayyyy deleted some posts? I just had a ganders at his page and thought oh i thought he had more posts on it last time I looked? Might be wrong but looks like Grinchy has been keeping herself busy tidying his page ready for cc2

Reactions: 1
With all the 🧸🧸 I’m going for teddy but she’ll spell it teddie
Ronnie roo and Teddie too 🤣

ETA just as I post she’s posted he’s here and it’s Lennie 😂 kinda liked her post tbh if I’m aloud to say that on here 😩🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hi guys I was thinking of building extra walls but we have exhausted every inch of our home and I can’t eat into the crap garden anymore so right before I burfed hens little bruvva I got us this manshun if that makes sense. Anyway I’m in such a dreamy bubble and you’re all on this journey too you will understand I don’t want to share precious moments with you paupers. Love you to the moon and back ...add stolen quote, add stickers love heart love heart love heart

• Haha
My friends just messaged in the group chat so say money maker number 2 has been born 🙄. Lennie. Any winners out there? I personally don’t think it’s too bad 😬. Not even a whole 24hrs before she’s announced the birth though, I thought she might have taken some more time out to bond.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.