Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

piebarm

Well, she announced it with dignity and charm. No messing about with hints. No waiting until ‘7pm prime time’. No stealing anyone’s thunder. Just here’s the baby and this is his name. Fair play.

• Heart
Reactions: 131

Mejustme

VIP Member
Watching Luisa zissmans stories and she said a website called tattle had made Mrs hinch cry, I thought how awful she's lovely, only cleans her house how can any one have anything negative to say about her!. Lurked from the early threads, joined, and let's say I didn't become a v.i.p member by accident 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

universalminds

awe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA look guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my new hansnomzzzzzzz jusT born an hour ago is already cleaning like his mummazzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 101

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
Gotta say I hate gender reveal events, I certainly don’t care at all about the gender of other people’s kids and I didn’t care enough about the gender of my own to share it unless asked, to me it’s irrelevant the only relevance is a healthy baby.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

HulaHannah

VIP Member
They gave the envelope to someone else to purchase the correct colours. That’s how many folks do it.
Yes, but one had to happen first... either they cut that cake, or let off a confetti cannon. Can't have been surprised at both yet acted like they were, so which came first? And why do it twice anyway?

EtA: personally I think confetti may have been the real one, done with family and/or friends (and cupcakes), but they didn't get the IG shots they wanted so set up the cake one later.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

BunnyBoo22

I can’t be doing with influencers like Hinch promoting things that are bad for the environment...the artificial grass thing has really got to me as all the sheep will follow and she’ll try and do the same to Hinch farm! It’s so bad, there’s a government petition doing the rounds to try and stop it!

• Heart
Reactions: 90

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
This is going to sound like non-news.Was having a coffee with a friend today and spotted ma barker sitting alone in her car,parked outside a small clinic that is used for ultra sounds 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 84

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Just on how I found tattle

I found tattle after a bout of insomnia took me to mumsnet (I find the forums there both hilarious and infuriating, it’s the open transphobia for me that means I rarely venture) and saw a thread about meldrum and the trolls so over I came.
I used to read a forum called television without pity which was full snark so this filled the gap from that.
I used to like Hinch a few years back it seemed like a new type of influencer but I quickly unfollowed as there were too many stories so it was good to read the threads here. Never a huncher as I’mtoo tight , I did buy a minky copy once though, absolute dogshit!
I found tattle after googling “does anyone else not like Mrs Hinch” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

JMS123

Chatty Member
I think I’ve been here since thread 80 or so. Never a hincher (i find cleaning very boring, if necessary) but had seen her moaning about trolls on Instagram so googled that and found my home. Also a lot less scary than mumsnet where the aggressive pile ons can get out of hand and people take offence at the slightest thing.

Hinch continues to pique my interest as a kind of social experiment. I’m genuinely fascinated by strangers having this level of obsessiveness over a random person on Instagram. The fact that the person posts the same mind-numbingly tedious stories of their daily routine yet still has a loyal set of followers is worthy of study. How does she do it? Personally I don’t get it as I find her rather lacking in the intellect department, it’s ad after ad and she lacks SS’s goofiness which makes her more endearing.

I’m on the MHMDDI FB group but can only bear to look at it when I’m mentally strong enough. When trying to find the thread another poster mentioned, I came across “how do I clean this silver piece of jewellery?”. You go to Tesco, you pick up a silver cleaner, you use it. Anyway, I couldn’t find that thread, has it been deleted? I did see one poster questioning why the due date wasn’t April from what she’d said .. the penny has dropped.

• Heart
Reactions: 71