Mrs Hinch #394 Sopha and Onslow both on maternity will this pregnancy last for eternity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread idea:

While we were waiting to welcome him, Hinch baby sponsored by Premier Inn

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lennie??? Lennie??? Imagine naming your wean just so it fits in your brand. Well Len Goodman you've got your work cut out for you. I expect you to be doing two man team tomorrow. Also I'm assuming she's been pregnant so long that they expected a middle aged man so named him accordingly?

Also as expected what a god awful song choice

Lovely news though.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bingo to whoever said Lennie🎉🎉 Ron and Len...🤢🤢🤢sorry not keen at all, but he looks a lil cutie i’ll give her that

Reactions: 16
wonder what lennies ridiculous nickname will be? roo hen and len 😂 pissing myself what a name

Reactions: 5
I left skidmarks on my phone I.gog over here that fast!! Who got bingo on Lennie 🤣🤣🤣 can't actually belive that child was born I the early hours and she sat making a bleeping montage 🙄 thank christ its over though

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Lord, it’s begun already. Ron, Len and Hen....no, no, no Hinchy. Please drop it.

Reactions: 4
Horrible name, so is Ronnie and Henry. Personally I hate old men and lady names that have come back but each to their own

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.