Mrs Hinch #394 Sopha and Onslow both on maternity will this pregnancy last for eternity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuppppp cos she took her dirty nappy off in her cot so they did it so she knows it's not a fun shower and it's a punishment shower. Reminds me of something hinch would do tbf the nasty bastards.
Honesty they're crackpots. If you're bored defo give them a good mooch.
Bloody hell just abusing kids for content now!
I read the Kate Hayes wiki and omg well done To them for gathering all that info it’s gold 😂 poor kiddies though fed up seeing them exploited for likes x

Reactions: 6
Ok here’s my prediction. Baby was born Monday. She’s been having the professional photos done this week. Unlike us mere mortals who have to wait for 8 weeks for prints to be returned. Tonight we will be treated to an arty professional black and white shot of all their hands and a paw in together saying something like “He’s here. Hinch family complete. “ That’ll whip the fans into a frenzy and keep them looking out for her at SS party. Then late Sunday night we will get a “ guys I can’t wait to share his name and face “ but it’ll be another day or so before we get any actual details. She’ll milk this for everything it’s worth.
I’ll eat my hat if she just comes on and says “ here’s little Archie, born Monday. “ won’t happen.
She’s playing a risky game though as Monday people are getting back to normal life and interest in her is waning already.

Reactions: 34
Ok here’s my prediction. Baby was born Monday. She’s been having the professional photos done this week. Unlike us mere mortals who have to wait for 8 weeks for prints to be returned. Tonight we will be treated to an arty professional black and white shot of all their hands and a paw in together saying something like “He’s here. Hinch family complete. “ That’ll whip the fans into a frenzy and keep them looking out for her at SS party. Then late Sunday night we will get a “ guys I can’t wait to share his name and face “ but it’ll be another day or so before we get any actual details. She’ll milk this for everything it’s worth.
I’ll eat my hat if she just comes on and says “ here’s little Archie, born Monday. “ won’t happen.
She’s playing a risky game though as Monday people are getting back to normal life and interest in her is waning already.
I’m still thinking it might be a Princess Hinch.

Reactions: 6
Sound so accurate and I’m already annoyed 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guyyyys, if I’m honest, I think it’s twins for lil ol’ Sophie from the ‘Don. Xxx.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, Instagram will notify me on my phone Lock Screen if someone has posted to their story after not posting in a while. Wouldn’t be surprised if she googled the algorithm for that!
I keep getting notifications saying she’s got a new story but not seen it?

Reactions: 5
I’m still thinking it might be a Princess Hinch.
I don’t unless she’s swopped him at birth.
The chance of a sonographer mistaking a girl for a boy is super slim. Of course it does happen but it’s rare and she’s had a million scans so it would mean loads of incompetent hospital staff ?! Unless she told us boy and it’s actually a girl but that level of craziness is beyond me. 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s truly sick if she keeps up this act after the baby is born. Or revealed should I say. She’ll Drip feed Instagram. Hopefully she deletes her whole Instagram this and starts living her actual life and not through a screen.

Reactions: 4
I wish she’d hurry up and reveal baby, I’m not even bothered about her giving birth ( hope they are both good though) I just want these threads to get back to normal I’m so bored and miss the bantz

Reactions: 14
I don’t unless she’s swopped him at birth.
The chance of a sonographer mistaking a girl for a boy is super slim. Of course it does happen but it’s rare and she’s had a million scans so it would mean loads of incompetent hospital staff ?! Unless she told us boy and it’s actually a girl but that level of craziness is beyond me. 😂
Telling everyone it’s a boy when it’s actually a girl is definitely something that twisted narc would do. Think of the attention it would get her!

Reactions: 3
I think it’s just rude that she says I’ll keep you posted then goes ghost. She has made me dislike her more if that was even possible.... buying followers, damaging the environment, using her CC’s like she does. She bleeping irritates me and I don’t even know the bleep

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.