Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have baby then stay in a cottage like she did with Ron but got a whole new extension but try and convince us (and herself) that’s nothing has changed, everything is the same 🤪🤪🤪
How did she even do that, I know there was the extension. I’m all for going away my husband would say I’m a pain in the arse for it & been like a caged animal for 14 months. When I had a baby I needed my home comforts more than ever, I couldn’t of thought of anything worse than packing up and going to cottages. Even if they cost 5k a week, with a swimming pool & room for alpacas. For someone who’s arse is imprinted on that tit sofa I can’t believe she packed up and fucked off extenny or not.

Reactions: 20
The many faces of Hinch....
The reason I have posted this Is not to be cruel but to point out her #thisisme saying...bullshit woman! How can you say that when you have to filter the duck out of your photos???
I personally don’t see anything wrong with these pics. I don’t know one person who doesn’t post their pics with one filter or another. Wether it be a stupid filter to make themselves look silly or a one that makes themselves look more ‘perfect’. What does bother me though, is the fact Soph posts these pics filtered to the hight heavens then in the same breath is preaching ’bEiNg yOuRsElF iS eNoUgH’. Talk about hypocrisy.

And don’t even get me started on the make up ‘tutorials’ she does when she acts like she doesn’t know she’s recording for the first few seconds

‘oMg I dIdNt sEe U tHeRe gUyZzZzZzZzZzZzZ!!!!!!!’

if anyone falls for that they’ve obviously inhaled too much zoflo and should see a doctor, promto.

She’s a sales woman through and through and I just hope her sheep wake up to her money making ways. Not just for their own sake, but also for the environments.

David Attenborough would have a field day with her.

Anyways, sorry for the rant!
As you were! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone else think they’re all lounging by the pool in a holiday villa in Portugal. Sipping mock tails whilst Ma Barker waits for Jamie in the pool. Pa Barker left back home to pack up castle greyskull ready for the house move.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Anyone else think they’re all lounging by the pool in a holiday villa in Portugal. Sipping mock tails whilst Ma Barker waits for Jamie in the pool. Pa Barker left back home to pack up castle greyskull ready for the house move.
Tickle tickle! Do you reckon she’s tried to get a bit of him? I do 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
To be serious for a second, how well known is she? I asked my friends what they thought of her and non of them had heard of her. When I explained what she did, they all pulled a face. Same with my mum and sister in law. Either she’s on her way out, appeals to just a small niche or they live very sheltered lives

Reactions: 29
0AAEF4E6-4B4D-4A48-BA66-182B256649F5.jpeg
Just been reading through the nursery post comments.

who in the right mind would be comfortable with a complete stranger saying ‘our new little baby’
It’s making me feel queasy.

I wouldn’t shove my phone in my child’s face anyway but if I did that would be a huge wake up call for me

I’m baffled she thinks that’s appropriate🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
View attachment 578975Just been reading through the nursery post comments.

who in the right mind would be comfortable with a complete stranger saying ‘our new little baby’
It’s making me feel queasy.

I wouldn’t shove my phone in my child’s face anyway but if I did that would be a huge wake up call for me

I’m baffled she thinks that’s appropriate🥴
I completely agree. Yet when something eventually happens, she won't take responsibility for how she's been trying to reel her shoppers in. Her behaviour towards them has made them think they're entitled to class the Hinches as family. Her whole house layout and address is so public its scary.
My in laws call my daughter 'our little girl' and that freaks me out enough as it is. If anyone has read ' The Little House' by Philipa Gregory you'll understand why.
For strangers to say that to someone they don't know is even more disturbing.

Reactions: 15
Sophie set her house on fire as a child and instead of alerting everyone she just left it. Apparently she was repeatedly told to not look in the pink silk bag in her mother’s room, but she did and she found a lighter/matches (sounds a bit sus yanno, a pink silk bag in a bedside table😉🤣).

Cue The Prodigy’s Firestarter🔥🤣
Why on earth would you show your child a pink silk bag in a bedside drawer and then tell a child that they must never open it. It’s like a red rag to a bull surely. I’d bet any money that ma yahoo’s anal beads and plastic dilly was squirrelled away in said pink bag, little Sopha realised what it was when she opened the bag, realised that she hadn’t in fact been delivered into mad ma’s waiting arms by the Angel Gabriel himself who descended from the heavens but had been conceived through anal sex (yet, she’s special that way), got herself in a proper rage and wanted to burn the house down with everyone in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi. Don’t suppose any of you know the page number of the recent photoshopped bump pic do you? I missed a few threads and have searched for the photo but can’t find it. Thanks 😊

Reactions: 1
To be serious for a second, how well known is she? I asked my friends what they thought of her and non of them had heard of her. When I explained what she did, they all pulled a face. Same with my mum and sister in law. Either she’s on her way out, appeals to just a small niche or they live very sheltered lives
No one I know knows who she is. My mother, my brothers, my partner, the other mums I chat to, my friends. None of them. My SIL is a sort of “fan” in the way I imagine a lot of people - women - say they like “Hinching” but don’t actually watch her stories or engage with her - they’ve just sort of heard of her and she’s become synonymous with certain cleaning products. Not even synonymous with cleaning. Just the products.
Indeed I started following her when I was pregnant with my second and wanted to get on top of the housework a bit more. I quickly realised she had no actual tips and of course I spent a lot of money on products I didn’t need. Luckily I only did that once and now whilst I’m no eco cleaner (I’m getting there); I only have a core selection of products that I use and I’m aiming to switch as much as possible to the basics that Michelle O has been discussing. Once I realised Hinch has no actual tips it was her parenting of Ronnie that kept me watching. More so because I was flabbergasted. I was in a fb group of new mums who worshiped her - this was the first time I had encountered people who had even heard of her and they worshipped her as a mothering icon. I kept watching because I was determined to show them she was lying. Then I found this place and it satiated a need I had for gossiping and bantering which was missing in real life thanks to lockdown etc. I’ve got a dry sarcastic sense of humour. As do most of the people who chat in this thread. That’s what I enjoy about this place. I like to dissect and analyse - I see this as no different to having a chat down the pub/park with someone about something you’ve seen online. Indeed before I found this place I would be messaging another woman from the Fb group about what we had seen of Hinch on insta. I then found this place and we both lurked here for a while.
Anyway. I’ve digressed but my point was; no one I personally know in real life remotely knows who she is. She is targeted towards a certain demographic- young women in their mid 20s-30s I’m guessing. First house (rented or bought) playing house just like her. That might have then spread to their mums so you’ve got a mix of women of different ages but the hard core are prob mid to late 20s. However the disposable income it requires to emulate aspects of her lifestyle must be unobtainable for many.
I do think her influential power was quite phenomenal when she was at the peak of her “fame” but she’s definitely had her time. She’s old hat. She should have cashed in more really - TV, her own products, etc but she has ultimately been incredibly lazy and missed her chance. I’m just not sure she knows that.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Shall we drag up knobbynonuts reality TV past, nose and hair whilst we are waiting???

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.