Mrs Hinch #392 Longest pregnancy in the history ever, baby’s due date is the 5th of never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s pretty obvious her “after” picture will have the baby in it. But then she’s probably read here now frantically refilming a different ending lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God she's cluttered that room up hasn't she!? Considering it was a master bedroom, it looks like a cupboard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 74
That rug would do my swede in
I’d be tripping up that bleeping thing every time I went in there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh COME ON!!!!

She knows exactly what she is doing. Do friggin desperate for engagement... I feel like a fool for falling for it (but I did think that 16:40 on a Saturday was a strange time to choose).

That room is so cluttered it's embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As much as I can't stand Grinch, I'd be bleeping fuming if someone announced my baby had been born before me.

I'm hoping this is just Trace tit stirring!
It's Polly the hospital cleaning trolley, getting her karma back 😂 she was on duty this morning 🧹🧼🧽🪣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does the room look so small?! She really knows how to clutter a space doesn’t she! Has the name teddy been suggested? She seems to be using the teddy bear emoji all them time?!

Reactions: 38
glad she created a home account?, didn’t she create a cleaning account? But is now passing it of as a home account?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I was sooooo invested in the after, now left disappointed that this continues 🙄 she is a tease!

Reactions: 6
"let’s see what the next few days bring 😉", she's had him (or her!), for sure, she's teasing us all, this was obviously pre-recorded/edited/planned, so maybe that's the sign she's had him

Reactions: 16
Apparently still not here! What was all the commotion over then?! 🐑
Do they actually live in this house, for real? It's too staged. Ronnie like any other toddler would pull half of the tat down because that's what kids do. There never seems to be any mess, any sticky fingers and the carpets always look like they've just been fitted.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.