Mrs Hinch #392 Longest pregnancy in the history ever, baby’s due date is the 5th of never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s only JUST turned 40 weeks and was 20 weeks 1 day when she announced. Imagine if this went on for another two weeks 💀😫
I’ve thought this for ages! Unless there’s a post soon with a very obviously January baby, then this is what I’m going with...

Reactions: 6
It's a bit strange that ronron is wearing big bro outfit when apparently the 2nd Prince of maldonia hasn't dropped out yet. 🤔

Also that room is bloody awful. It's a cluttered mess that will be collecting so much dust. But then again, she will likely move house beforepayintdis fully in the 2nd nursery 🙄

Eta spelling mistakes lol

Reactions: 36
God she's cluttered that room up hasn't she!? Considering it was a master bedroom, it looks like a cupboard!!
No wonder she claims the former master bedroom is too small for a nursery - standard Sophie has brought the biggest furniture and crammed every book cranny and wall space with junk 🙈

Reactions: 19
As much as I love gossiping and calling H out on lies and dangerous antics, if you really are a nurse then I’m disgusted that you would breach confidentiality in this way.
"let’s see what the next few days bring 😉", she's had him (or her!), for sure, she's teasing us all, this was obviously pre-recorded/edited/planned, so maybe that's the sign she's had him
Also the way she has worded the post . “Can’t wait to bring him home “
Suggests she’s not at home to me .

Reactions: 25
oooh I’m due 11th July! Little boy 💙 praying she doesn’t have boy name as hers 🤞 wouldn’t want people thinking we’ve copied hinch 🙄
Congratulations ❤

At this rate, you might actually have your little baby first in July, so she’ll be coping you 😂

This time next year, still here waiting for sopha to give birth...🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the...I'm just trying to let it all soak "IN"😉......is this a reference to being started off? Hopefully he will be here in a few days....am I reading that right? That's how it sounds to me

Reactions: 14
And Sophie sort that rug out before you do bring baby home, it's an accident waiting to happen 😱

Reactions: 14
How does she think she got pregnant if she can’t believe it? Omg she’s a daft one! 🙄
If you’ve ever seen Kevin and Perry go large and can think of the scene where Kevin imagines his conception....
This is how I imagine their sex life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A grid post at 4:40 on a Saturday? What’s all that about then?
Knowing her she’ll probably edit the post (without making any changes 🙄) about 15 times anyway, making sure she hits every hour of the day 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
0801AB68-B067-4B62-B3B7-35B24AE43E90.jpeg

Sad cow editing again! So desperate for engagement, face it soph.. your ‘career’ is coming to an end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That nursery feels so claustrophobic. Could she fit anymore tat in there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.