Mrs Hinch #390 big bump, little bump cardboard box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously I don’t know what to believe anymore she’s a f**cken enigma, I’m done with her, she plays people she’s a nut job, anyone with her amount of so called followers would never do this to their so called fans. She’s f**cked and she knows she is

Reactions: 33
Omg wow , she really does get her content from here, Ron and bump interaction 🙄 she's unreal

Reactions: 39
Made me gag watching it 🤢🤢 she just liberally sprays every cleaning product she uses without a care in the world 🙄😤
Is that even a glass cleaner???? I keep that spray in my bog and spray the flush and light switch with it every now and again. I have glass cleaner for well glass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm still catching up but bloody hell. Crying eating a saveloy. That's one way to put salt on your dinner I suppose.
U OK hun? (Cue 🐑)
Screenshot_20210511-203839_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Crying whilst eating a sausage 😉🤣 is she ok?
I'm literally waiting for her to have cry in the dog bed too. What a weapon!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How is she living her best life by cleaning windows instead of creating bathtime mayhem with that adorable little munchkin is beyond me. Bathtimes are FUNTIMES.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How is she living her best life by cleaning windows instead of creating bathtime mayhem with that adorable little munchkin is beyond me. Bathtimes are FUNTIMES.
I bought a load of glow sticks a while back and the kids get a ‘disco bath’ every so often as a treat. They lose their tit for a fancy bath 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She is definitely just bleeping with us all and absolutely loving it! If she hated all this speculating she would just do a live on Instagram with her bump, that’s all it would take to stop all this, but she won’t 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
EA8D1004-A2FB-4624-AD7E-BAB5C0252252.png

I would say the window cleaning is a pre record or a present record or a future record who bloody knows but pretty sure she apparently has pointed nails on at the moment and that thumb in the glove looks very square 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I bought a load of glow sticks a while back and the kids get a ‘disco bath’ every so often as a treat. They lose their tit for a fancy bath 😁
Adds glowsticks to shopping list for grandbabies random middle of the day bathtime fun with grandpa n grandma shark.

Edit to fix double quote. Noob problems

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it just me but why would you keep nappies in with your cleaning stuff ?? My kids are not in nappies now but I certainly wouldn't have kept them there beside the chemicals bloody strange 🤔

Reactions: 22
She could be that really annoying pregnant woman who is never in pain, can get comfy everywhere then snap into her size 8 jeans when placenta comes out

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.