Mrs Hinch #390 big bump, little bump cardboard box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is actually really cute and I love how he's been allowed to be involved, not sure my wee boy would be allowed to drill and hammer but the painting was cute. SS is really growing on me the more I dislike Hinch, her content seems more natural and less forced.
Omg but the stupidity of SS having a misspelt word up on her kids wall is killing me. Ffs. Each other = 2 words not one! Good grief who does that. On their kids wall. Sorry - off track... Where dis baby??

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I just got back from the supermarket and there was a lovely young Dad in there with his toddler walking round asking her “Where are the carrots?” “There are the carrots” “What colour are the carrots?” “Are the carrots orange?” Etc etc. She was probably too young to understand half of what he was saying but she was pointing and looking at him and babbling back and it was so lovely. I have never heard anyone speak to Ronnie like that. No wonder he looks so vacant all the time.
Yep I’ve always done this as soon as my daughter was old enough to really focus on things in shops! She’s slightly younger than Ronnie but whenever we see bananas she says ‘yellow’ 😭😍 completely aware all kids develop different but it would be nice to see them do these kinds of things with Ronnie

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He isn’t even looking at her bump…. ‘Understands in his own way’…. He hasn’t got a scoobie love!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I think she need to take a serious look at her life. How can she say cleaning windows is living her best life,surely bathing your child interacting with him should be living her best life. They are only little for a while and before she knows it he will be grown up and ot want her to bath him. She makes my blood boil. I would do anything to be able to have a child but after 4 miscarriages and a still born I am no longer able to have any. And here she is living her best life cleaning.
Soph if you are reading get a bloody grip and reevaluate your life.
sending you lots of love. Sometimes life’s just so cruel xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s higher the total number of Grinch threads or the number of days Zoph has been preggerzzz?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She got that moonbump out in a hurry 🤣 JAMIEEEE QUICK get the moonbump i have stupidly posted my reflection without it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think she need to take a serious look at her life. How can she say cleaning windows is living her best life,surely bathing your child interacting with him should be living her best life. They are only little for a while and before she knows it he will be grown up and ot want her to bath him. She makes my blood boil. I would do anything to be able to have a child but after 4 miscarriages and a still born I am no longer able to have any. And here she is living her best life cleaning.
Exactly this, how on earth is this woman not ashamed of herself? Cleaning windows is her best life over quality time with her son, come on!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just got back from the supermarket and there was a lovely young Dad in there with his toddler walking round asking her “Where are the carrots?” “There are the carrots” “What colour are the carrots?” “Are the carrots orange?” Etc etc. She was probably too young to understand half of what he was saying but she was pointing and looking at him and babbling back and it was so lovely. I have never heard anyone speak to Ronnie like that. No wonder he looks so vacant all the time.
I spoke to my son constantly from birth as we were on our own a lot due to husband’s anti social shifts. He started speaking really early and is now an 8 year old who NEVER
shuts up. He even talks in his sleep. I created a monster!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Your story is so terribly sad, I am very sorry for your losses. It is sickening she shows such a lack of interest in her child when she is so blessed. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I am so so sorry you had to go through this! sending (socially distanced) hugs!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How many chemicals just to clean a pissing window?! Breathing all the crap in and ‘heavily pregnant’ too?! Makes me wanna vom just watching

Reactions: 32
It still doesn’t add up though does it. Laying flat on her back. Bump not matching whats shes show us. Not showing her full body. She’s not showing her nails. Ronnies had those pyjamas for a long time. Honestly this could have been any time.
So yeah well done for showing Ronnie with a bump but it’s still not conclusive enough for me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Re that utterly bleeping stupid clothes airer she’s got on the wall, one of her sheep have posted how they are obsessed with it on one of the Facebook groups.

i give up, people are morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.