Mrs Hinch #390 big bump, little bump cardboard box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also but why would you clean the upstairs windows and spray stuff knowing it would dribble down onto the expensive outside blind down below? Its cream and now its probably spattered with elbow grease and other gunk. Imagine sitting underneath it on the patio and looking up and thinking the cat has peed all over it? She has no common sense at all - let alone any sort of logical mind for cleaning anything!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow seeing SS reveal of Rexs new room shows A shes almost overtaking Hinch 's last grid post after less than an hour and B how much she's holding Ronnie back having him still in a nursery with Ebay tat he's not allowed to touch😔
He's not even 2 yet, the safest place for a child that age is in a cot unless he's climbing out. I'd say it's arguably more relatable to wait until Ronnie is in a bed before redecorating.

Reactions: 19
I’m glad she told us she was having a saveloy from the chippy, coz for a moment there I thought she was having Henner’s saveloy whilst sprawled all over his bed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I doubt she's even getting many messages from her huns these days,
She still hasn't done the tour of the nursery she was planning to do like weeks ago, to answer people's questions (no ones bothered so she hasn't had enough interest) so it's been forgotten.
Shes no where near as consistent anymore, either taking random days off with not a word, or just behaving very strangely (also as an attempt to get the huns panicking) they clearly haven't as she normally repost their messages
She's been very strange about hiding her pregnancy obviously to drum up interest nothing she does is working because she's boring and has no life that anyone can relate to anymore,
I think its finally hitting her that no one actually cares anymore
That's why she's so focused on tattle as we're the only ones still giving her attention, apart from the few die hard fans that are like aunties and uncles to Ronnie 🤮
Jamie leaving work was probably the worst thing for their brand she's no longer relatable

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Is it just me but why would you keep nappies in with your cleaning stuff ?? My kids are not in nappies now but I certainly wouldn't have kept them there beside the chemicals bloody strange 🤔
Thought exactly the same thing. Nappies need to be within an arms reach. Clearly the nappies in the garage cupboard are all for content and ~ADs!!!

Reactions: 11
Me too. It was just the 2 of us for years snd I used to just prattle away to him all the time. It was great when he prattled back. He couldn’t say “banana” for some reason and called them “brenamas” no matter how often I corrected him. To this day we only have brenamas in our house. 😂😂. It doesn’t look as if the Hinch house do silly things like this
Middle lad (19) we still have “bisquids” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's not even 2 yet, the safest place for a child that age is in a cot unless he's climbing out. I'd say it's arguably more relatable to wait until Ronnie is in a bed before redecorating.
Ronnie’s cot is pretty huge though, might be a cot bed? I imagine we will never know

Reactions: 4
Absolutely playing with Tattle.
I feel like she enjoys having as many posts about herself here as she does having followers /bots !!

Reactions: 10
I thought I was an OK fb investigator but you lot of Miss Marples are off the charts 🤣🤣🤣 I lurrrvvve you guyyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Its not just the bed its the decoration and allowing a child to play in his own room with his own toys. Not have cheap Ebay tat that his mum likes🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OOOOOO Proctor and Gamble are now working with Meghan and Harry to "focus on gender equality, more inclusive online spaces, and resilience and impact through sport".

Is Hinch's contract being renewed or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bought a load of glow sticks a while back and the kids get a ‘disco bath’ every so often as a treat. They lose their tit for a fancy bath 😁
A friend of mine does a weekly disco bath for his 3 boys and they have an absolute ball!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yep I’ve always done this as soon as my daughter was old enough to really focus on things in shops! She’s slightly younger than Ronnie but whenever we see bananas she says ‘yellow’ 😭😍 completely aware all kids develop different but it would be nice to see them do these kinds of things with Ronnie
But how would they be able to do all the recording if they have to teach and look after their toddler whilst in a shop????
#instarules #parentinggoals

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Supermarket visits were always a good place to learn. Little ones trotting around, helping find things, putting them in the trolley, counting out veg, finding veg etc can't beat it really. All poor Ron gets to see is the garden centre statues and the stuff that is put on the kitchen floor ready for putting away or in the binzzzz. I hate to say it that equally I never had 'terrible two's' either. Terrible teenagers yes but that must have been the payoff!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It still doesn’t add up though does it. Laying flat on her back. Bump not matching whats shes show us. Not showing her full body. She’s not showing her nails. Ronnies had those pyjamas for a long time. Honestly this could have been any time.
So yeah well done for showing Ronnie with a bump but it’s still not conclusive enough for me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I am 34 weeks pregnant and if I try and lay on my back or propped up a little I start to go light headed!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.