Mrs Hinch #390 big bump, little bump cardboard box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey Solomon is on Celebrity bake off tonight.

Cue huge Grinch rage against SS Tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Imagine how she'll react if she doesn't beat SS with the reveal of the new puppy baby. There won't be a tranq gun big enough.
Even IF she does it'll all be forgotten about a few weeks later when SS gets married

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Christ your ticking off the boxes on tattle aren't you sofs;) no pics of Ron touching bump now there's a pic. Suddenly cleaning the windows. We definitely need to stop giving her content 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
B.I.N.G.O to us all for discussing tummy and ron pics saga. I swear if tattle goes off for 1 day. The world of Zoph is over guys, we give the lazy mare content. Period

Christ your ticking off the boxes on tattle aren't you sofs;) no pics of Ron touching bump now there's a pic. Suddenly cleaning the windows. We definitely need to stop giving her content 🙄😂
I was running here to say that. You beat me to it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Dunno what the weather is like in Maldonia but it has definitely been hammering down with rain here for 3 days...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine spending your day getting excited about cleaning your windows

She needs to get laid more ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 46
“Eating a savaloy”.. strange that for someone so thin she manages to “eat” so much shite and not put on weight. I just ain’t buying what she’s selling. Even with a gastric band she would have to upkeep a relatively restricted diet to stay that slim. And we all know she loves cheese, pastry and of course tomatoes..

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oops SS’ grid post has only been up an hour and already double the likes of Hinch’s last one!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just got back from the supermarket and there was a lovely young Dad in there with his toddler walking round asking her “Where are the carrots?” “There are the carrots” “What colour are the carrots?” “Are the carrots orange?” Etc etc. She was probably too young to understand half of what he was saying but she was pointing and looking at him and babbling back and it was so lovely. I have never heard anyone speak to Ronnie like that. No wonder he looks so vacant all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 109
I feel so sorry for Ronnie having such a babyish room at his age! No colour or fun anywhere!
At least with SS giving Rex a new fun room Hinch is bound to copy - not because she wants to give her son a nice space, but because she has to compete for likes with her ‘best bub’ 🤢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I just got back from the supermarket and there was a lovely young Dad in there with his toddler walking round asking her “Where are the carrots?” “There are the carrots” “What colour are the carrots?” “Are the carrots orange?” Etc etc. She was probably too young to understand half of what he was saying but she was pointing and looking at him and babbling back and it was so lovely. I have never heard anyone speak to Ronnie like that. No wonder he looks so vacant all the time.
i chat so much tit to my niece and nephew!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
From that story there she’s lying in Henry’s bed because of the indoor wash line.. That is just beyond odd

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve been blocked because I told her that her olive tree was dying due to over watering. It’s no loss to me!

Annnnd the ever so predictable photos of Ron interacting with the bump a day after it being questioned on here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
I think she need to take a serious look at her life. How can she say cleaning windows is living her best life,surely bathing your child interacting with him should be living her best life. They are only little for a while and before she knows it he will be grown up and ot want her to bath him. She makes my blood boil. I would do anything to be able to have a child but after 4 miscarriages and a still born I am no longer able to have any. And here she is living her best life cleaning.
Soph if you are reading get a bloody grip and reevaluate your life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 124
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.