Mrs Hinch #39 Innocent Sophie from the village hides behind Gretal while pockets get pillaged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she's very body conscious and she doesn't seem to do any exercise so it must be all through extreme diets. Also she barely seems to cook at home (or at least never shows it on her stories unless it's instant pasta in a jug.... It can be difficult for some women who've always been very skinny to accept that you don't just bounce straight back after child birth like they show on TV. You'll walk our of hospital still looking 6 months pregnant and it can take a while for the bump to go down on it's own. Mrs Hinch seems to be very naive in the way the world works so it wouldn't surprise me if she does have body image issues after child birth.
She had a gastric band or bypass a few years ago it was reported in the newspaper!

Reactions: 5
Not seen her sit in her egg chair for a while. On mention her solar lights. Come on Sophie let’s see a swipe up for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To clear up the reasons why Clean honest living did the Zoflora experiment that she did -

1) POUNDSHOPONLINE sent out a tweet with a tip saying “put slightly diluted Zoflora in an oil burner to make your house smell nice”
- I emailed them and have finally got them to redact this tweet as it is liable and obviously a ridiculous tip to put out to the public.

2) There is a company (used and recommend by hinch) that sells wax melts, and one of the scents that is used is Zoflora.

3) A tip on one of the I love Zoflora sites was to melt a wax melt and add Zoflora into it in an oil burner.

All these were being repeatedly sent to CHL and she has a safe box a fair distance from her home, and therefore she took one for the team and did the experiment in a safe environment and filmed it.

She also did one with burning unstoppables as this is a mother stupid one Hinchers do regularly. WHICH IS TOXIC. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I bloody love CHL

Reactions: 13
Not seen her sit in her egg chair for a while. On mention her solar lights. Come on Sophie let’s see a swipe up for them.
Her Egg chair missing recently , maybe packed away so doesn't get dusty plus no peace to be had in the garden with the extension work

Reactions: 14
I reckon Jamie has pulled her off insta after the chewing episodes and her recording them because let's face it that was bang out of order. So I think he has step in and told her to rest and stay off the gram because at the moment she isn't doing her or him any favours. I really hope he has put his foot down and not before time 😡😡

Reactions: 20
I think she’s having the baby and I wish her a safe delivery. I know she has her faults (many of them) but I would hate for anything to dampen the feeling of being a parent for the first time. 😊

Reactions: 28
I think she’s having the baby and I wish her a safe delivery. I know she has her faults (many of them) but I would hate for anything to dampen the feeling of being a parent for the first time. 😊
I think she’s having it too!

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she has these regular breaks to make people think she's having the baby. I don't think she's even due for like 2 weeks

Reactions: 23
The break will be all for attention. She’ll come back tonight saying “I’m fine, my Hinchers. Have had so many messages asking if me and Handsomes are ok”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hinch is deliberately keeping herself off IG as she knows everyone will be saying 'Oh i bet she's having her baby'. People still can't grasp she's doing it all on purpose. She'll pop up later saying 'I'm OK guy's just tired' like yesterday. I personally couldn't give a shite if she's having/had Lord Hinch.
Crack on me duck as we don't care.:sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 36
Hinch is deliberately keeping herself off IG as she knows everyone will be saying 'Oh i bet she's having her baby'. People still can't grasp she's doing it all on purpose. She'll pop up later saying 'I'm OK guy's just tired' like yesterday. I personally couldn't give a shite if she's having/had Lord Hinch.
Best post of the day👍

Reactions: 18
Go on Instagram onto the page littlemisshinch she’s put a post on how much she loves hinch and how she is so excited for this baby and how she loves handsomes etc. I swear Beyoncé’s fans aren’t even like this

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Go on Instagram onto the page littlemisshinch she’s put a post on how much she loves hinch and how she is so excited for this baby and how she loves handsomes etc. I swear Beyoncé’s fans aren’t even like this
Just had a look on her page, hells bells! She’s completely copying Hinch and even holding things in the odd manner she does. Scary!!

Reactions: 13
Defo having baby Hinch, although i did expect her to take pics and videos knowing how much she craves attention. So im a hospital guys! Boomerang vid of the baby coming in and out of her lady bits 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just had a look on her page, hells bells! She’s completely copying Hinch and even holding things in the odd manner she does. Scary!!
I saw another one too but I can’t remember who it was. She said somehing like she can’t wait to celebrate when hinch has the baby. I don’t follow them but they come up under hash tags I stupidly followed when I was interested in hinch before I saw the light 😂

• Haha
This reminds me of when I was younger and one of my mum’s friends or a neighbour came round that my dad didn’t particularly like, or found annoying 🙈, he would go and busy himself with cutting the grass or something. Binch’s Dad seems to be “busy” a lot when she visits .... polishing his shoes whilst sitting outside. Leisurely sitting watering the grass ...🤔. Don’t blame him 🤣😂🤣😂
Oh wow that makes so much sense!:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.