Mrs Hinch #39 Innocent Sophie from the village hides behind Gretal while pockets get pillaged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep definitely think she's having her baby. If she is then hopefully a smooth delivery and a healthy baby. As vile as she is I wouldn't wish her ill when it comes to health and the baby.
Yeah I hope the baby and Sophie are ok.. Now’s the time for her to disappear from IG and leave us all alone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is why it makes me so angry when she says she's 'not hurting anyone' - because she clearly is!

With the overspending, obsessing, hoarding and use of dangerous chemicals. She doesn't tell people they don't have to buy the products she uses, she encourages it. She makes her followers think it's 'cool' to have a narnia. She doesn't tell people not to do things that have been proven to be dangerous, she just stops doing it herself and stays silent. Her avoidance of addressing these issues IS hurting people, but she'd rather get money and sympathy than stop people getting into debt and ending up in the hospital with chemical burns. She can try to say she's not making anyone do anything all she likes, but she's an influencer and her followers are still influenced by her actions.
I would tolerate her a lot more if she made it clear that people don’t have to go OTT and buy all the crap that she has, enough for the next 2 years, it’s unnecessary. She needs to highlight you don’t need hoards of all of this and be sensitive towards other people’s financial situation. I really think her management team should be highlighting the importance of sensible spending, she can still promote all the tat she wants! To me it’s like gambling ,... they want your money, they want you back, but those types of companies are still legally required to inform you of “gambling responsibly, when the fun stops you stop” (poor example I know!!) but it’s the same principle.

Basically she needs her own health warning 🙈

I was at broomfield this morning, up on antenatal, I should have poked my head into labour ward 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why she has to keep a tit ton of cleaning products upstairs I only use around five , cleaner , toilet cleaner and polish and febreze for my curtains when I open the window , and cif for my ceramics ,
I have a caddy it’s not hard to grab it when needed , it’s ridiculous!

Reactions: 11
New thread name ..
Mrs Hinch..new mummy.. Don't misplace the dummy when you're swiping up his bummy...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Dooon't even get me started on those detox teas. It's just a dressed up laxative!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she'll go straight onto slimfast as she always has it in her cupboards
Oh god I hope she’ll be careful. I’m worried that she will be set off by not instantly being back to her pre-pregnancy figure and end up in hospital again. I don’t care for her but really don’t wish her ill health

Reactions: 13
Oh god I hope she’ll be careful. I’m worried that she will be set off by not instantly being back to her pre-pregnancy figure and end up in hospital again. I don’t care for her but really don’t wish her ill health
I think us guys care more about her health than “her” cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are we having a sweepstake on what emotional song will be in the background of the black and white video of a baby hand wrapped round her finger when HRH arrives or what?
I’m sticking with kelly clarkson’s a Moment like this 🎶👌🏾😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I seem to remember someone on here saying bug boy. Had called her fans (or as I think of them sycophants) shoppers. I can just imagine those two sat down at night. Planning what to sell the shoppers. They really need to grow a brain and realise Sophie doesn’t care about them. All she cares about is them lining her pockets. Hopefully that made sense, my brain fog is bad today.

I don’t think she has had her baby. I think she is at her mom’s while her place is under construction and has ran out of things to laugh at her dad about so she is quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t think she has had her baby. I think she is at her mom’s while her place is under construction and has ran out of things to laugh at her dad about so she is quiet.
I hate the way she laughs at her dad. My dad died when I was 16 and it just makes me feel so sad. We can all have a laugh WITH someone, but she is clearly laughing AT him, especially when she is filming him and laughing and he's not even aware.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
All very quiet on MH grid today, her army will be in full on panic with no morning stories or updates. I reckon she’s having baby or had him already, what do you lot think?
Potentially she has been really quiet last few days as well 🤔🧐🕵🏼‍♀️

Exactly this! The cleaners in hotels on holiday from my own personal experience make a brilliant job of cleaning rooms and bathroom. Why would you honestly ask questions in relation to taking Zoflora on holiday and fooking cleaning aswell !
Like others have said, if the cleaner hasn’t quite got it clean you would talk to hotel receptionist and get it sorted.
Posting on a social media site about this very thing is just attention seeking and trying to gain brownie points from other Hinchers for being so conscientious on her hols with her cleaning regime 🤣
And also Zoflora isn’t a cleaner 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think she'll go straight onto slimfast as she always has it in her cupboards
She ain’t gained any weight so why would she want to lose anything?

She could tell her baby hinchers though 😂

Reactions: 6
She ain’t gained any weight so why would she want to lose anything?
You can tell she's very body conscious and she doesn't seem to do any exercise so it must be all through extreme diets. Also she barely seems to cook at home (or at least never shows it on her stories unless it's instant pasta in a jug.... It can be difficult for some women who've always been very skinny to accept that you don't just bounce straight back after child birth like they show on TV. You'll walk our of hospital still looking 6 months pregnant and it can take a while for the bump to go down on it's own. Mrs Hinch seems to be very naive in the way the world works so it wouldn't surprise me if she does have body image issues after child birth.

Exactly this! The cleaners in hotels on holiday from my own personal experience make a brilliant job of cleaning rooms and bathroom. Why would you honestly ask questions in relation to taking Zoflora on holiday and fooking cleaning aswell !
Like others have said, if the cleaner hasn’t quite got it clean you would talk to hotel receptionist and get it sorted.
Posting on a social media site about this very thing is just attention seeking and trying to gain brownie points from other Hinchers for being so conscientious on her hols with her cleaning regime 🤣
Yep! I'm a housekeeper in a hotel and if I saw someone had thier own cleaning products in their room I would be very put out. We give the rooms a freshen up every day so no need to do it yourself!

The only time I've cleaned while on holiday is if we have rented a villa and that's not a deep clean 😂😂 and we buy the products in the country we are holidaying in. Tbf most villas have cleaning products for you to use anyway.

Reactions: 9
All very quiet on MH grid today, her army will be in full on panic with no morning stories or updates. I reckon she’s having baby or had him already, what do you lot think?
I think she just wants people to think something is up, she loves the attention

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.