Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
She riled me a bit last night with the post on stories via 'gretel' about privacy. What a load of bull. Was that supposed to incite sympathy? No-one forces her to do the 'Hi guys' stories to camera, no-one forced her to share the baby shower, no-one forces her to repeatedly share her OTT wedding pictures, she chooses to do that, and save it all to her story highlights. I can't feel sorry for someone who is choosing to monetise their whole life via instagram.

This made me laugh, from a recent episode of Killing Eve, Villanelle was asked in the street by a stranger if she could photograph her for instagram, the reply was 'No, of course you can't, don't be so pathetic'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion for Thread number #40 - Sophie's gone quiet, the Hinch army might riot, no need for tantrums she's just having handsnomes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
What has this thread come too? It’s just pointless nit pick about Henry, hinch and what stuff her baby has 🙄 no wonder so many people think tattle is a website for bullies because people on here are calling her miss piggy and a bitch because she didn’t give her dog abit of human food, we was doing a thread a day on here! Pointing out about the dangers of chemicals and the shadyness of Sophie calling her out on not putting the correct ad etc, now all this newbies on here are just coming here to call her names 🙄 it’s getting pathetic and boring

Reactions: 55

MrsD33

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been said but I’ve just scrolled past a few pages of what looked like a lot of squabbling between members.

I was all ready to say ‘I’m done for a bit, she’s due her baby soon, she’s (mostly) declaring her ads and it’s time to lay off for a bit and let her be a new mum’

Then she posted tonight. I’ve noticed she gets very very confrontational about any challenge on her parenting. And I get that. The most scary part of being a parent for me was the realisation quite early on just how bloody judgemental everyone is about every aspect of parenting. There’s nothing you can do that someone won’t tell you is wrong. So I learned very very early on (pre birth) to keep almost all of it to myself or find like minded individuals I could share with.

If she’s going to put all those baby bits out there she’s going to have to learn to deal with that a lot better than she has done so far. Or learn to keep it private. She can’t have it both ways. Maybe stick to flogging the Minkeeeehs

Also pretty sure babies start to see colour a hell of a lot sooner than 4-5 months so not sure which hincher gave her that tip
When she fell pregnant she had a choice to make.......either keep that side of her life private and not cash in on being pregnant or the baby stuff or make money out of it and get gifted/promote baby stuff. She chose to make money out of it and get everything free!

It was her choice 💁🏽‍♀️ and when you make every aspect of your life public and make money out of it then you cant whinge about it when people disagree with you or call you out on your shit!

Tonights story was embarrassing 🙈 Your followers arent psychic mate! If you only show grey and white (gifted) things for the baby, how the fuck are they meant to know that they’re just the things you’ve been paid to show and you’ve got a stash of colourful things your actually gonna use for the baby🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
So I kept out of this thread for a few days and come on to find actual trolling. And the anger at long term members who actually made these threads as informative as they are (in the beginning). While nobody is above anyone on here have some respect and don't ruin our hard work with petulant anger out bursts. Because new people come on and read the thread in use now. Not the decent ones. You give us all a bad name.

• Heart

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Just a gentle reminder that none of you are in a position to accuse her of 'faking' being mentally ill. I can't stand Hinch either but to accuse someone of lying about a disability/mental health condition is abhorrent. Before anyone tries with the 'mental health and disability are two different things', they aren't. There is so much about her behaviour and personality that is worth ripping to shreds, but her mental health really isn't it. You wouldn't do it to a wheelchair user, would you? 'I've seen them do x with their legs, so they must be FAKING!!!!!!!!!' This is no different.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Empen

VIP Member
Isn’t her own slogan “all in this together”, so why isn’t she showing all the baby stuff with her “ best friends”. I’d be upset if I’d given her all my time and then it turns out that I’m not allowed to see the extension being built, I’m not allowed to know when “our” baby is due (as many keep referring to it) I’m not allowed to see the toys or colourful clothing because “she doesn’t share EVERYTHING WITH ALL OF YOU”.
Yet, you do, you share your bickering arguments with Jamie. You share when he goes for a wee. You share literally EVERYTHING - your food, you two in bed, your hissy fits, there’s zero not shared. But now someone has called her out for being a twat for having all grey and that it can actually effect a babies stimulation etc- suddenly she doesn’t share everything.

What’s more- only 2 weeks ago her last temper tantrum she stated “THIS IS ONLY A HINCHING ACCOUNT, FROM NOW ON ILL ONLY BE SHARING MY HINCHING”.
Well, that didn’t even last a day.
She claims she hasn’t sold out on her baby, but I’d say getting everything gifted with “baby hinch” branded on it IS selling out.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Just going on from the gifts/ads for baby Hinch. There’s a woman in America, Allie Beth Stuckie I think her name is. She’s quite well known and is 38 weeks pregnant. Folk were sending her baby gifts and she said in her podcast thing ‘please instead of sending me things send them to some mother and baby unit place in texas’. Within hours the unit had been sent bottles, nappies etc etc. Everything they ever wanted. Now I get it’s the USA, I know Hinch doesn’t have to do this, but how nice would it be if she suggested this for her local unit or homeless hostel? I live in hope eh Soph?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Do people not see that throwing around things like ‘bitch’, or posting pics comparing her to Miss Piggy, plays right into her calling those on Tattle ‘Trolls’. I can’t stand her, and I am in no way defending her, but things like that are irrelevant and distract from the actual issues.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I think I'm off now. Very personal and not the idea.
I'm not fussed if she doesn't want to do things and share with us - she is heavily pregnant and we are all quite aware some health issue along the way whatever this will be and victimising isn't for me.
Getting all serious about her dad, chill people.

No wonder she gets so pissed with tattle. Sorry to offend people, keep it to one subject and stop victimising people! Bye
Errr, on the 10th June you posted "Ummm... is it just me or no bump at all in that last photo??" Is it one rule for you and another rule for everyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

NapQueen

Why does cleaning your house need a list these days? By the time you’ve written one out you could have just cleaned the bastard thing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

NotSherlockHuns

It wasn't so long ago that some people lauded a poster who called Hunch a cunt over DM. Of course, plenty objected to the behaviour, but I'm amazed at the furore this recent incident has caused. This is a thread in a vent section of a gossip forum, if people need to let off steam then just let them, if they want to use choice language then so be it (as long as it's not sent directly to Hunch then I don't see the problem, personally), if you disagree then hit that block button and move on with your life. Too much self-righteousness is creeping through, especially from certain posters who seem to think that the length of your membership on this forum has a bearing on the validity of your opinion.
You confuse self righteous with opinion. You're the second poster within a week who has bitten my head off for disagreeing with them on these threads. It's getting a bit less of a discussion here and more of an 'agree with us or leave' situation. If you're an adult then accept people will disagree with you or having an alternative opinion.

Yes I will speak up for myself, as its not 'long term members' but people like you with the self righteous and spiteful attitude that you seem to have inherited from other posters of 'block me if you don't like it' that have destroyed these threads.

They used to be factual and amusing and now the tone is quite disgusting, bitch this and cunt that every other page. It's embarrassing and why people call us trolls. No-one new is going to see the light here, just see a bunch of people who think calling someone a stupid bitch for eating a burger in front of a dog is OK when it's just mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

ccpugs

Seeing as she obviously reads these threads:

Soph just FYI babies develop more of a sense of colour from 10-12 weeks, not 4-5 months.

Bye girl

X
And even if a baby does see in greyscale at first, there’s different shades for different colours. If she just uses black, white and the same shade of grey then the baby won’t know any difference
She's flogging some fanny spray now. At least it's not a quick douch with Zoflora or lenor... 😜
So MH can’t share the colourful toys that she’s apparently got for her baby because she doesn’t want to show her intimate home life, yet she can share and promote the fanny spray that she’s going to use after giving birth? Alright Hinchy, go back to hairdressing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh for fucks sake.

The carry on of these “hinchers” coz they’re pissing themselves that she might be in labour.

I’m sure once he is born there will be an easel on display outside every Home Bargains in the country “her royal Hinchness has been safely delivered of a son”

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Mummaofgirls

So i’ve just caught up on the airing cupboard revamp. I’m I confused or is it literally 2 shelves, a couple of runners and a drawer! Wow, the man makes real Christmas miracles in such small spaces 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

F the dust.

VIP Member
If this has been mentioned, soz. But that diatribe about her changing Matt's business and so he's offered her more work ( airing cupboard) could she still not pay? It wouldn't really affect her bank balance, but probably would his?!

Reactions: 40

Lisab

THIS 👆Exactly - it's like ads for razor .. Stop showing us that it glides perfectly on smooth legs... i wanna see it cut through some winter leg hair growth before I buy it... same as her cleaning videos... Oh look how easy it is to clean this already clean toaster... Easy peasy! F off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
And last but not least - 💥 chlorine gas!
And then the undertaker!!!

I do think he’s doped up, he’s only 4 and not playful at all, seen some 10 year old dogs acting like puppies but not him
I had to laugh at one of the stories yesterday when he was digging near the fence. I think he is slowly planning his escape. When he does escape, I think he will give an exclusive interview and write a book. "Hell and back in 4 years".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

GossipBug

VIP Member
So MH can’t share the colourful toys that she’s apparently got for her baby because she doesn’t want to show her intimate home life, yet she can share and promote the fanny spray that she’s going to use after giving birth? Alright Hinchy, go back to hairdressing
She could have easily said something like "don't worry we do have lots of colourful toys for Baby Hinch but as this is a business account and I'm a brand rep I keep my Instagram looking a certain way fitting my style" or something like that. No bitchy remarks or passive aggressive singing needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 36