Mrs Hinch #39 Innocent Sophie from the village hides behind Gretal while pockets get pillaged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread Suggestion: Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Lord Hinch be breaking the waters?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

I can't....

Nope...

It's just... wtf?

Tell me it's not just me that sees so much wrong with this!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Seriously what is wrong with these people. To be so obsessed over some woman on the internet 🤦‍♀️. Sophie doesn’t care about them only about the money.

Reactions: 16
Yes! I’ve noticed this about Mrs hinch too! Why does she hold things like that? Like when she uses a pen. She was also very odd holding those cat wire holders the other day, did anyone else notice that?
Why does she do it?
Her arms are too thin to support the weight

Did anyone watch "This Morning" the lady advising on fertility problems was advising people to check what products they use in their houses as those can affect fertility. She didnt specify particular items but just thought all those cleaning things will affect hinch's target audience so another reason for them to be careful
Chemicals have also been linked to autism

Reactions: 4
We are going to see SUCH a spike in cancers in X amount of years and when we look into it I'm ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN it'll be linked to the Hinch craze. So many chemicals.

View attachment 25128

I can't....

Nope...

It's just... wtf?

Tell me it's not just me that sees so much wrong with this!!
This makes me want to end it all

Reactions: 10
Oh for fucks sake.

The carry on of these “hinchers” coz they’re pissing themselves that she might be in labour.

I’m sure once he is born there will be an easel on display outside every Home Bargains in the country “her royal Hinchness has been safely delivered of a son”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.