Mrs Hinch #39 Innocent Sophie from the village hides behind Gretal while pockets get pillaged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does say on the tin not to use on acrylic surfaces, which I would say a high chair is more that than a hard surface. I use clear dettol spray and wipe it off, it takes seconds. Aerosols can be just as bad around little ones and I find the dettol spray to be very strong smelling. But if it works for you then it works for you ☺
Ah but she’ll have to get more to replace the ones she’s got so it’ll be all nice matching grey 😂 and all her hinchers will have to do that same.
How bloody dangerous is this gonna be though when baby is running around...easy access to a box of nasty chemicals...unlocked !😮

Reactions: 5
View attachment 25018

One would assume
High chairs class as “hard surfaces”. This is the spray version. Personally I don’t think Dettol is the worst thing out there. Personal opinion, the clear one is a disinfectant needs to be wiped off, this spray doesn’t need to be.
Doesn’t matter any way, it works for me as my child has a compromised immune system I use this as advised by her consultants to keep things germ free if her siblings bring bugs home from nursery.
Seen on Insta page someone cleaning their candle tray with Dettol spray then putting their wax melt warmer on and lighting the tea candle Hmm.. 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
When she rocks up at 9pm “sorry guyzzzzz. Was sleeping all day (in my full face of make up at my mums house whilst having the builders in that you can’t see) sorry you were all worried about me, had so many messages MY Hinchers”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she is quiet while the builders are in starting the extension so can't do much filming then all of a sudden the gifted extension, and the gifted interior will all magically appear with swipe up after swipe up. Attention seeking at its best with these quiet days.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Damn, laughing at him because he sits down to water the garden? Maybe he gets tired or has mobility issues. Way to troll your own family Sophie!
seriously some of you need to get a grip and look at what trolling really is! Making fun of someone is not trolling I dont think it comes across at all nasty in this instance. Sometimes I think the girl could seal herself in a box and it would be the wrong kind of box

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I'm still not convinced she won't just put up a clip later saying oh sorry just been taking it easy all day. Hopefully once he arrives she won't have so much time to be flogging stuff on insta

seriously some of you need to get a grip and look at what trolling really is! Making fun of someone is not trolling I dont think it comes across at all nasty in this instance. Sometimes I think the girl could seal herself in a box and it would be the wrong kind of box
Are you on the wrong page?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone watch "This Morning" the lady advising on fertility problems was advising people to check what products they use in their houses as those can affect fertility. She didnt specify particular items but just thought all those cleaning things will affect hinch's target audience so another reason for them to be careful

Reactions: 8
Is it a grey Easho box tho coz if not... WRONG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why oh why would you Dettol your bed stuff than Fabreeze it too, the world has gone made. She's also on a mission to collect every Zoflora scents 😲😲
I saw someone on Instagram last night spray their bedding with that 1001 carpet spray. I couldn’t believe it. She has a lot of followers too.

• Wow
  • Sick
So what is making fun of someone?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.