Mrs Hinch #39 Innocent Sophie from the village hides behind Gretal while pockets get pillaged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compared to even last week sheā€™s done better so sheā€™s obviously been slapped on the wrist a fair amount. There are serious repercussions for continuing to not comply with the regulations- so she will listen soon or will find herself on more hot water. Sheā€™s still under a series of investigations so itā€™s being taken seriously.
Well itā€™s either she doesnā€™t take it seriously enough or sheā€™s plain forgetful!

Reactions: 3
I thought that Iā€™d honestly have to give him Something even if it was just to cover the material costs

Cor havenā€™t heard MFI mentioned in years
Yeah, me too! I worked in a hotel for years, in the kitchen. On the last Sunday before Christmas the regulars had their food for free. But could leave payment if wanted. The money paid was shared between staff. The rich( ish) regulars typically left nothing. The others who maybe didn't quite have as much left full payment or a little more.

Reactions: 14
Well itā€™s either she doesnā€™t take it seriously enough or sheā€™s plain forgetful!
Iā€™m just relaying to you what I have had in my emails from ASA with the man I have been speaking to after I put in their version of a freedom of Information act request two weeks ago. I have spoken to him now 4 or 5 times and I am simply putting on here what he has told me.
I donā€™t know her excuses.

Reactions: 7
Amazed she didn't even pay the guy who installed her new cupboard. Isn't she worth Ā£1m and generates a couple thousand per day on swipe ups on cheap eBay tat?? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 14
She comes over all humble about changing his business and stuff.....just another freebie, justified because she put him where he is today! Meh.
Shes a bleeping fraudster mate

Iā€™ve often thought this about her ā€œanxietyā€ I have it but I donā€™t go around shouting about it. The last thing in the world that I would do is put myself out there to 2.5 million people or want my picture up in stores and then stand next to it saying how embarrassing it is! I pluck up the courage daily to actually leave my house and then when I get where Iā€™m going to leave my car. She now bleating on about having a panic that she doesnā€™t have enough (gifted) tit for her baby šŸ™„šŸ™„ Jog on Hinch and stop begging for sympathy, pick up a dictionary and learn what anxiety, depression and panic really mean!
šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember a singer saying when they had nothing they recieved nothing. When they had more than enough, they were offered tit loads of free stuff. Seems the world is working in reverse?!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Exactly, sheā€™s 100% played that card to make herself ā€˜relatableā€™ I suffered a brief spell of anxiety and depression when I split from my daughters father but that was more anxiety as to how am I going to do this alone and depression for losing my whole life plan. Anxiety like how was I gonna afford my own place as I had to move back in with parents. It was relatively fleeting, lasted around a year and then when I met my now fiancĆ©e everything seemed to fall in place etc so I really struggle to see how if it was so severe that sheā€™s managed as much as she has. And like you said her worrying she doesnā€™t have enough stuff when most of it she hasnā€™t even had to pay for it is ridiculous. Sheā€™s just begging for more stuff! Sheā€™s that anxious that she used to openly ask for ā€˜hinchersā€™ so strangers so approach her in public!
witch is sick as duck using that card tbh

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m just relaying to you what I have had in my emails from ASA with the man I have been speaking to after I put in their version of a freedom of Information act request two weeks ago. I have spoken to him now 4 or 5 times and I am simply putting on here what he has told me.
I donā€™t know her excuses.
Thatā€™s ok I didnā€™t question anything you specifically said about them. I question ASA and how they let her get away with things.

Reactions: 8
Oh donā€™t let her claim forgetfulness she be saying ā€˜oh baby brain had me forgetting to be honest about how much stuff iā€™m giftedā€™ šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Thatā€™s ok I didnā€™t question anything you specifically said about them. I question ASA and how they let her get away with things.
Probably coz they canā€™t be arsed to sit through her stories where sheā€™s waffling on to see if sheā€™s keeping to the rules. For some reason the twit can do no wrong in most of the worlds eyes l!

Reactions: 6
I'm sure I've seen comments from people that have specifically asked Shark hoovers, and they say using Zoflora in their hoovers voids the warranty.
Yeah it does you are not even meant to shake and Vax with a hoover

Standard from them [emoji849]
They really need to contact people in the media and tv to start warning people about the dangers of it. Did you see clean honest loving video from yesterday.

Reactions: 12
Exactly, sheā€™s 100% played that card to make herself ā€˜relatableā€™ I suffered a brief spell of anxiety and depression when I split from my daughters father but that was more anxiety as to how am I going to do this alone and depression for losing my whole life plan. Anxiety like how was I gonna afford my own place as I had to move back in with parents. It was relatively fleeting, lasted around a year and then when I met my now fiancĆ©e everything seemed to fall in place etc so I really struggle to see how if it was so severe that sheā€™s managed as much as she has. And like you said her worrying she doesnā€™t have enough stuff when most of it she hasnā€™t even had to pay for it is ridiculous. Sheā€™s just begging for more stuff! Sheā€™s that anxious that she used to openly ask for ā€˜hinchersā€™ so strangers so approach her in public!
She's doing what so many people do these day and mistaking normal feelings of worry and anxiety for a more serious, debilitating condition. Feeling anxious is normal, it's what makes us human and helps us to stay alive, everyone experiences it, but it's turning into a personality trait. It's like when people use these terms as adjectives: 'I'm so OCD', 'this is depressing' etc.

It infuriates me that people like Hunch normalise this and encourages the misconception.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The ā€˜appliance cleaningā€™ she posted this morning, i have seen the exact same story more than once - I dunno if Iā€™m the only one to notice that but Iā€™ve literally never been so sure about anything in my life šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.
Gets on my bleeping nerves

Reactions: 11
They really need to contact people in the media and tv to start warning people about the dangers of it. Did you see clean honest loving video from yesterday.
I know cos whoā€™s the buck gonna stop with when something happens? Them or hinch?

The ā€˜appliance cleaningā€™ she posted this morning, i have seen the exact same story more than once - I dunno if Iā€™m the only one to notice that but Iā€™ve literally never been so sure about anything in my life šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.
Gets on my bleeping nerves
I think pretty much all the ā€˜cleaningā€™ she does is reposts

Reactions: 9
Just in regards to mental health as it was brought up - please remember that everyone copes with mental health (even physical health) differently. Your own story doesnā€™t invalidate someone elseā€™s. I suffered with depression and anxiety together for a while and now I still suffer anxiety. To look at me you wouldnā€™t think it because of the way I come across, that is my coping mechanism and not everyone is the same. We need to change our mind set when it comes to mental heath šŸ’•

Ps Iā€™m not saying you canā€™t have your opinions on Hinch and her own mental health journey but I feel we really do have to stop comparing ourselves to others in so many ways, itā€™s so damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought that Iā€™d honestly have to give him Something even if it was just to cover the material costs

Cor havenā€™t heard MFI mentioned in years
I donā€™t think anyone makes anything that shite now šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£. I remember having all my bedroom stuff from there as a kid šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.