Mrs Hinch #39 Innocent Sophie from the village hides behind Gretal while pockets get pillaged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have anxiety and I would not want a public profile where so many people can see my daily activity and scrutinise me, so I don’t put myself out there. (Not that I would be able to ever be that well known).
Exactly and I’m sure many of her “hinchers” have it as well judging by the way they go on about their queen helping people but surely they realise that’s staying in your house and broadcasting hourly is not the sign of a shy person but an exhibitionist who the clearly just wants the attention. This side of her makes me so angry...she’s playing on people’s emotions and that’s isn’t out of order.

Reactions: 11
Exactly and I’m sure many of her “hinchers” have it as well judging by the way they go on about their queen helping people but surely they realise that’s staying in your house and broadcasting hourly is not the sign of a shy person but an exhibitionist who the clearly just wants the attention. This side of her makes me so angry...she’s playing on people’s emotions and that’s isn’t out of order.
Faking mental health problems to gain followers and to look “cool” is immoral and disgusting behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did I miss her wearing the Gretal face when she was on this morning? When she was trying to keep so private.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly, she’s so fake it’s unreal. Just about every single thing about her is fake.

Reactions: 9
Just a gentle reminder that none of you are in a position to accuse her of 'faking' being mentally ill. I can't stand Hinch either but to accuse someone of lying about a disability/mental health condition is abhorrent. Before anyone tries with the 'mental health and disability are two different things', they aren't. There is so much about her behaviour and personality that is worth ripping to shreds, but her mental health really isn't it. You wouldn't do it to a wheelchair user, would you? 'I've seen them do x with their legs, so they must be FAKING!!!!!!!!!' This is no different.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Feeling needy .... yeah, spot on, needing a good slapping 🙋‍♀️
I can imagine her asking to have a private room etc when she has the baby because of all the fame and wanting to keep it quiet etc like she expects paps to be say outside Broomfield hospital waiting for her 😂

Just a gentle reminder that none of you are in a position to accuse her of 'faking' being mentally ill. I can't stand Hinch either but to accuse someone of lying about a disability/mental health condition is abhorrent. Before anyone tries with the 'mental health and disability are two different things', they aren't. There is so much about her behaviour and personality that is worth ripping to shreds, but her mental health really isn't it. You wouldn't do it to a wheelchair user, would you? 'I've seen them do x with their legs, so they must be FAKING!!!!!!!!!' This is no different.
It’s not really the same. If I saw someone walk round the supermarket for 2 hours and then rave all over insta about how they wouldn’t survive a weeks shop without said wheelchair i’d definitely call them out on it. She may have suffered with some anxiety at points but I will call her out and say i Believe she plays on it for sympathy and to seem relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
While no one can categorically say the mental health issues are fake we can be sceptical of them as so many are using mental health as a prop for their social media account.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Tons of swipeups on the baby things now... The baby nappy baskets already sold out 😱Why do people have to copy her so much???

Reactions: 10
Tons of swipeups on the baby things now... The baby nappy baskets already sold out 😱Why do people have to copy her so much???
It’s because they want to be like her. On the surface she looks great and has a great life. She’s selling an image that people want so they buy stuff she recommends.

The best is yet to come with Hinch, the next 6 months at least will show what she's made of, and I don't mean that in a nasty, I want her to fail way. What I mean is, she's set herself up as a cleaning guru from a very small skill set, dusting, shining a fairly new sink etc. The extension, which we know groundwork has already started, eventually, the wall currently behind their tv, will be knocked out and most likely need a steel support putting in. That will create a lot of mess. Anyone here who has lived through building work will know the mess. Will be very interesting to see how she manages that with a new baby. Many of her followers will have had to cope with lots of real life 💩 and still juggle newborns, childcare, work etc, as have I myself (but I avoid referring to my own specific experiences on here, prefer that to remain private), I look forward to her cleaning skills being put to a reality test.

Reactions: 30
The best is yet to come with Hinch, the next 6 months at least will show what she's made of, and I don't mean that in a nasty, I want her to fail way. What I mean is, she's set herself up as a cleaning guru from a very small skill set, dusting, shining a fairly new sink etc. The extension, which we know groundwork has already started, eventually, the wall currently behind their tv, will be knocked out and most likely need a steel support putting in. That will create a lot of mess. Anyone here who has lived through building work will know the mess. Will be very interesting to see how she manages that with a new baby. Many of her followers will have had to cope with lots of real life 💩 and still juggle newborns, childcare, work etc, as have I myself (but I avoid referring to my own specific experiences on here, prefer that to remain private), I look forward to her cleaning skills being put to a reality test.
Yep brick dust is a witch

Reactions: 14
We buried 1 new double socket in our kitchen wall the other day and the dust lingered for about 3 days! It landed on every surface known to man and that was 1 socket hole! We did a double story extension when lived at my parents most of it done by my dad with mine mums and partners help as he’s a carpenter so knows what he’s doing etc and I remember the mess from that and we were fortunate enough to be able to put up a temporary ply wall across the living room whilst the kitchen was knocked out and moved into the extension to make the living room bigger and just the dust that came through even though their was a wooden wall up! Horrendous 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It’s because they want to be like her. On the surface she looks great and has a great life. She’s selling an image that people want so they buy stuff she recommends.
It still baffles me 🙈

Knowing her she will get someone ( her mum) to do it for her while she passes it off as her work.

Reactions: 6
Hi, been following for ages, was sucked in, glad it wasn't just me - usual speel. I felt like her latest grid post comment had a touch of finality about it. "thanks, we have rinsed you, this is the end" - kinda feel about it. Or will we never see the end - as long as there are swipe ups, there is Hinch?

I ,like many others , have been keeping my house clean for many years, 3 boys have grown up in my home, and yet I've still managed to keep on top of housework while holding down a 36 hour week!! What EXACTLY is she doing so new here..this hinching malarkey? Other than add to the environmental crisis with all the harsh chemicals, plastics, tat and basic crap that no on really needs. Keeping a home clean and tidy is NOT hard, its not even about that anymore with Hinch now though, it's all about the sell. Sadly she's making her fortune off people who probably don't understand that she is taking them all for a ride by creating this false "I AM your mate, I AM just like you....... now go on swipe up ....there's a good bunch of sheep". I feel sorry for the "army" they're brainwashed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wheras I agree with you that we have no proof that she’s isn’t faking her anxiety, I have my own opinions on the severity of it. To me it seems she thinks she can throw the word anixety around and she somehow manages to turn it off and on. Yes some days her anxiety may not be too bad but when she’s gets called out on something on here’s or with her stupid Gretal mask then the next day she’s having a panic attack or anxiety attack and to me that’s wrong. She is using her mental health for sympathy and that is not on as it does turn the mental health issue into a big taboo. Like I say this is just my opinion and no one has to agree with me and I am ok with that.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.