Mrs Hinch #39 Innocent Sophie from the village hides behind Gretal while pockets get pillaged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoforla have sent me this regarding putting it into the hoover.
I'm sure I've seen comments from people that have specifically asked Shark hoovers, and they say using Zoflora in their hoovers voids the warranty.

Reactions: 9
Hi guys

I'm still trying to get my head round the whole ASA guideline thing so I'm sorry if I sound thick here....

Could someone please clarify if I've understood correctly.

2 baby caddys were shown on the stories earlier without any #AD #AF but a few stories later there they were along with swipe up and tags. Should the original story have included the relevant hash tag?

Also a few stories later the Smeg toaster was being cleaned I'm sure she said in previous posts that the toaster was gifted? But again no tags. Then the handheld Shark hoovering up all the crumbs, again no tags. I know previously she has said they were gifted.

Do the relevant tags always need to be declared everytime the named item appeara on a story?

I'm just trying to get wiser to all this and be able to recognise better when people are blagging! Thanks x

Reactions: 14
Just a gentle reminder we have moderators on here who will take down any posts that are deemed wrong. We are not here to police other posters. 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Cant remember if this was posted the other day or not when she was doing her damage limitation but this is really creepy I think.

Thankyou MY HINCHER!

Why not just say thankyou sarah 🤷🏽‍♀️ Whats with the MY HINCHER 😡
Because she’s emotionally and psychologically manipulating and that’s why she’s a good saleswoman

Reactions: 21
Wheras I agree with you that we have no proof that she’s isn’t faking her anxiety, I have my own opinions on the severity of it. To me it seems she thinks she can throw the word anixety around and she somehow manages to turn it off and on. Yes some days her anxiety may not be too bad but when she’s gets called out on something on here’s or with her stupid Gretal mask then the next day she’s having a panic attack or anxiety attack and to me that’s wrong. She is using her mental health for sympathy and that is not on as it does turn the mental health issue into a big taboo. Like I say this is just my opinion and no one has to agree with me and I am ok with that.
I suffered from anxiety & stress for 15 years after My Son was assaulted. I didnt go out the house alone for all that time. I was unable to take the rubbish out to the bins on my drive. I certainly wasnt capable of getting on a train to London alone!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hi guys

I'm still trying to get my head round the whole ASA guideline thing so I'm sorry if I sound thick here....

2 baby caddys were shown on the stories earlier without any #AD #AF but a few stories later there they were along with swipe up and tags. Should the original story have included the relevant hash tag?

Also a few stories later the Smeg toaster was being cleaned I'm sure she said in previous posts that the toaster was gifted? But again no tags. Then the handheld Shark hoovering up all the crumbs, again no tags. I know previously she has said they were gifted.

Do the relevant tags always need to be declared everytime the named item appeara on a story?

I'm just trying to get wiser to all this and be able to recognise better when people are blagging! Thanks x
Yes for 12 months after she was gifted it she has to put #gifted whenever she shows it.
Not sure about the caddys

Because she’s emotionally and psychologically manipulating and that’s why she’s a good saleswoman
Noticed shes started following this girl and left a few comments on her grid posts and liking her pics! Girl was over the moon Mrs hinch had liked her pic 🙈

Shes defo manipulating!

Hi guys

Who knows, she's a law unto herself. It's all adverts, just think of her stories as QVC.

Reactions: 7
Hi guys

The toaster WAS gifted by Smeg

Yes for 12 months after she was gifted it she has to put #gifted whenever she shows it.
Not sure about the caddys

Noticed shes started following this girl and left a few comments on her grid posts and liking her pics! Girl was over the moon Mrs hinch had liked her pic 🙈

Shes defo manipulating!
Letsbehappyandhinched that’s the one you were talking about

Reactions: 2
Faking mental health problems to gain followers and to look “cool” is immoral and disgusting behaviour.
I think this is a bit unfair as I have anxiety but yet would also describe myself as quite attention seeking (🙈 tattle don’t lay into me!!) so i can imagine that once you have a taste for it you kind of crave it??

Reactions: 3
I think this is a bit unfair as I have anxiety but yet would also describe myself as quite attention seeking (🙈 tattle don’t lay into me!!) so i can imagine that once you have a taste for it you kind of crave it??
I think it's more that she says one thing entirely and acts a different way, there's no real consistency? And she largely only mentions it when she gets in trouble for something, like other influencers have been known to do. That's what raises my eyebrows at least! I don't think it's specifically to do with her wanting attention, but how she goes about it

Reactions: 7
With all the money she has you would really think she would have paid for this new cupboard thing. It's all nice to get it gifted but when you can afford it like her you would think she would pay something especially towards a small company!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
Hi guys

Hi.

In regards to ASA - yes she should have listed the hand held in any frame, same as with the toaster.
Her book is not classed as an AD apparently because it has her name on and is therefore clearly an advertisement for her own product. (This has come directly from asa to myself today)
Things like Zoflora she has supposedly paid for herself, same as most cleaning products, but her elbow grease she will have to label as gifted every time it’s in shot. sane as all p&g products when you can see their labels. (Even when she does a “random” photo of her kitchen she should be labelling that)
She’s been told to now label swipe ups correctly with AFF (affiliate) so people know she is making money
And that she cannot hide AD or colour code declarations with backgrounds.

Currently writing to another company - as directed to by ASA about her being gifted Zoflora and the ins and outs of how she should be declaring that and anything else within a 12 month period.

Reactions: 15
With all the money she has you would really think she would have paid for this new cupboard thing. It's all nice to get it gifted but when you can afford it like her you would think she would pay something especially towards a small company!! 🙄🙄
In 2017 his company turned over 29k, only £1700 of that was profit and it's a 3yr old business.
I will keep my eyes peeled for the 2018 records.
Maybe he has had a more successful year, but regardless of him offering it for free or not she takes the piss not giving him anything.
They both have niche markets, so for her Zoflora obsessed followers to happen to come from Essex where hes based and have the space and money to buy that is pretty remote.

Hi.

In regards to ASA - yes she should have listed the hand held in any frame, same as with the toaster.
Her book is not classed as an AD apparently because it has her name on and is therefore clearly an advertisement for her own product. (This has come directly from asa to myself today)
Things like Zoflora she has supposedly paid for herself, same as most cleaning products, but her elbow grease she will have to label as gifted every time it’s in shot. sane as all p&g products when you can see their labels. (Even when she does a “random” photo of her kitchen she should be labelling that)
She’s been told to now label swipe ups correctly with AFF (affiliate) so people know she is making money
And that she cannot hide AD or colour code declarations with backgrounds.

Currently writing to another company - as directed to by ASA about her being gifted Zoflora and the ins and outs of how she should be declaring that and anything else within a 12 month period.
Yet she still doesn’t care one bit.

Reactions: 4
Yet she still doesn’t care one bit.
Compared to even last week she’s done better so she’s obviously been slapped on the wrist a fair amount. There are serious repercussions for continuing to not comply with the regulations- so she will listen soon or will find herself on more hot water. She’s still under a series of investigations so it’s being taken seriously.

Reactions: 10
If this has been mentioned, soz. But that diatribe about her changing Matt's business and so he's offered her more work ( airing cupboard) could she still not pay? It wouldn't really affect her bank balance, but probably would his?!
I thought that I’d honestly have to give him Something even if it was just to cover the material costs

We never see her use her understair cupboards now tho. Personally it all smacks a bit MFI to me. I can imagine coming home in a bad mood and slamming a drawer shut for the whole thing to fall apart. Definitely a fuckwit idea to put in a boiler cupboard ... looking forward to this 🤗
Cor haven’t heard MFI mentioned in years

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure I've seen comments from people that have specifically asked Shark hoovers, and they say using Zoflora in their hoovers voids the warranty.
Ffs. Next they'll be putting it in their hairdryers to make their hair smell like lemon zing or twilight bleeping garden 🤦🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.