Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surly her 🐑 are even getting bored now, how the hell is she gaining new followers daily when she does sweet fa

Reactions: 17
Poor lardsomes must have chronic nose ache with all those fragrances floating around the house.

Anyone else think Henry's looking a bit slimmer? Still fat, but I'm seeing some definition coming in around his waist.
I think they’ve cut back on the chicken slices. And all the treats from his advent calendar he was getting daily have gone now. But I can see it too😂

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs there is a ‘fan’ account for ss & hinch. The first pic posted was of bleeping freda, no photos of ss or hinch, which is extremely suspicious considering that’s who the account is about. Did you make that IG soph to see how many fans you really have? 👀👀👀View attachment 569563
Good God, Freda must have had a tough paper round!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Good God, Freda must have had a tough paper round!
Soph has been quiet for 3 hours. This account was made an hour ago. Hmmmmmmmm.
Edited to say, it has already lost 2 followers 🤣 & oh! The freda pic has been removed!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s no way I’m listening to any of those podcasts and adding to their numbers but if I’ve read correctly she’s promoting it through Mental Health Awareness week AND preaching about positive body image? When she hides behind a face of 20+ make up products and a filter?? She’s never shown the same face twice ffs. Absolute fraud and promoting her crappy podcast (complete with a swipe up) using MH awareness week is an all time low.
The fact that she used a dying baby for content, i seriously am not surprised at all by her promoting the awful podcasts under the MH Banner. Silly greedy bitchy money hungry idiot

Reactions: 17
I don’t know anything about artificial grass but really don’t see the appeal. In fact it makes me feel a bit...😝 the thought of having an expanse of plastic grass where real grass could go 🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus duck having to clean it 😩 couldn’t think of anything worse 🤣 With her money she could’ve got a decent lawn installed and paid to keep it maintained. Not sure why you’d go for plastic with a dog aswell. Surely it’s going to stink where he does all his 💩s & wees 🤢🤮 Oh yeah my bad, doesn’t he tit all over Ron’s play area bark. Lovely 😑👍🏼

Reactions: 15
Henners is looking more streamlined. I wonder if the neighbour has a dog and joins Jamie for a long walk everyday... Just kidding Soph! Well done on trimming down your pooch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Soph has been quiet for 3 hours. This account was made an hour ago. Hmmmmmmmm.
Edited to say, it has already lost 2 followers 🤣 & oh! The freda pic has been removed!
That pic made my day 🤣 Suddenly fancy a Christmas dinner 🦃🦃🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's all pissing me off now and getting boring .. its 19 weeks since she announced her pregnancy .. saying she had less time left than what she's been pregnant for.. just doesn't make sense if she was 20 weeks at that time she will be 39 weeks now, but then said she's being induced early and still NO baby, she is a pathological liar, she talks absolute bullshit and it makes no sense to lie ... unless she stands in front of her camera with bump out saying today is the 11th of May, I'm not believing she is still pregnant ... bore off Soph
She’s 100% over due. I’m calling her due date was 29th April. Would make sense with time line

Reactions: 4
Henners is looking more streamlined. I wonder if the neighbour has a dog and joins Jamie for a long walk everyday... Just kidding Soph! Well done on trimming down your pooch
He’s getting in shape for the OK mag photo shoot. He dreamed he could so he did

• Haha
Reactions: 27
One of the podcast messages claiming it's amazing what they do as a family for others!! What exactly do they do for others? Everything is always for themselves. If these sheep are so thick to believe their drivel then they deserve to be broke and in debt.

Reactions: 23
This just randomly popped up on my Twitter. What was everyone saying about range rovers constantly breaking down haha!!?
4959EE95-669E-4224-A8F6-5287A9832DEF.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.