Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s seriously taking the p*ss now with this window cleaning malarkey 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s taking the piss now surly 😂 I feel sorry for her ‘insert cough’ fans. Not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’ve been looking forward to cleaning this window all day” Oh dear, what a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No one is body shaming her apart from her body shaming herself. She 100% has an eating disorder
So much so she photoshops her bump. First pic the night stands leg is curving, in the 2nd pic it’s not. And soph, you’re not a size 5 foot hun.
CE8E32A0-FC8F-4B59-A314-469B857FCAFD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m quite disappointed we didn’t get a makeup tutorial for this evenings window cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly, I’ve read so many of the comments on here regarding her pre-recording everything and none of her content actually being in real time, and at times thought ‘reallyyyySurely not!’ But the most recent stories have just confirmed to me that you’re all right!
Are we honestly supposed to believe that she only just brought that crib down from the loft to get it ready for baby today, when has had the bouncer, high chair (and all the other items you could actually do without for the first couple of weeks at least) ready for weeks! It was literally only yesterday she was telling us baby could be here any day, but super anxious soph, who’s been unable to sleep and going through her hospital bag a million times, didn’t even have a place suitable for her newborn baby to sleep downstairs during the day?! Yeah, right. Just a pointless lie AGAIN! She just lies for the sake of lying!
I honestly think her days on Instagram are numbered. Hardly any cleaning now (how many days can she drag out cleaning the windows 🤦🏼‍♀️), no mummy content, nothing other than trying force bonds with Henry and Rex that are clearly non existent. Even engagement with her grid posts is depleting by the day and she doesn’t have the same appeal that she used to because she is no longer even remotely relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Honestly, I’ve read so many of the comments on here regarding her pre-recording everything and none of her content actually being in real time, and at times thought ‘reallyyyySurely not!’ But the most recent stories have just confirmed to me that you’re all right!
Are we honestly supposed to believe that she only just brought that crib down from the loft to get it ready for baby today, when has had the bouncer, high chair (and all the other items you could actually do without for the first couple of weeks at least) ready for weeks! It was literally only yesterday she was telling us baby could be here any day, but super anxious soph, who’s been unable to sleep and going through her hospital bag a million times, didn’t even have a place suitable for her newborn baby to sleep downstairs during the day?! Yeah, right. Just a pointless lie AGAIN! She just lies for the sake of lying!
I honestly think her days on Instagram are numbered. Hardly any cleaning now (how many days can she drag out cleaning the windows 🤦🏼‍♀️), no mummy content, nothing other than trying force bonds with Henry and Rex that are clearly non existent. Even engagement with her grid posts is depleting by the day and she doesn’t have the same appeal that she used to because she is no longer even remotely relatable.
Nothing is in real time. She posted she was going to lay on the sofa all day a few weeks back & was caught in primark 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
3 different window cleaning stories on 3 different days. Firstly, she's that desperate for content she has to resort to cleaning a window, and secondly it's so dire she has to split the videos over 3 days 🤣 she definitely filmed those all on the same day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolutely crazy. Standard day
“Check tattle for the days content”
“Post tit boring content”
“Feel smug that I’ve managed to troll tattlers”
A normal persons day would be chilling the last few days of pregnancy (if it is actually still pregnant) spending time with existing income (Roo) instead of filming the little cash point out of the window playing happily with neighbours. Ridiculous. Serious mental issues and needs to get help. It’s getting worse.
She is not obsessed with cleaning the windows... She is obsessed with spying on her husband who is frolicking with the newby neighbour, all the name of their understimulated toddler 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Try to see if you can see her arm on the latest window clean. If she’s wearing a grey long sleeved jumper type thing they were all filmed the same day.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.