Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of comments on her recent grid post is shocking I think her popularity is coming to an end
Yes and we are ALL here for it 💃🏼🍾🥂 it’s been a long couple of years but her inevitable fall from grace is enough to keep me holding on a little bit longer 😂 I can’t wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really think she’s had the baby and SO want hinchessouschef to be right! 🤞🏻

The only thing I struggle with, is how many people would need to be in on this deception 🥸
The “kids”, her cousins, her niece, SS, neighbours 🤷🏻‍♀️

(Edited to remove the spaces after punctuation, if you know you know 🤓)
Her latest video was her putting makeup on for lunch out with her boys......her bump doesn’t seem to be that big by the look of her dressing gown, I could hardly sit near a table at 9 months 🤣

Corrrr she loves herself. And Soph... please don’t eat any boys. Lunch time was quite a long time ago now but you can’t be that hungry to want to eat boys.
Where are the new eye brows😳

Reactions: 7
Probably the lenor decreaser so she can de crease her bed once she's Finshed laying In it all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay so I had to go and look back.... this is a post from Valentine’s Day
Is that a baby monitor?
Keep your eyes peeled tattlers
View attachment 568021
I still use a monitor and mine is 2.5!

Re the makeup today... Did she not literally just plug the lashify set? Why on earth would you add fake eyelashes to already fake eyelashes?

Reactions: 11
If jaaaaymay and ronlonglegs were out and she was waynetta in her dressing gawwwwrn at 1 what time is lunch in their house then. It must have took over an hour to trowel all that muck onto her face. Few hundred selfies and filtered edits bet they’ve only made it out for tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I alone in feeling sad for her? It’s no life I would want. Being wrapped up in a loving family of children and a colourful home, full of happiness is al I have ever wanted. To be great at something you are passionate about is priceless as is be it being a great Mum, being a feeder, having amazing friends who love you for just being you and a partner who loves you no matter what just because you are a home maker. Simple pleasures that bring more richness than Sophie knows.

Reactions: 19
I love how influencers use they DMs as an excuse to get brands attention. In other words, please notice me I have 4M followers and can promote your products so send me free stuff pls

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Come on winch Hinch, this has been a long arse 5 year pregnancy, stop being a twunt and just show you’ve had the boy already!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No idea what it is.

Also @HinchesSousChef the video of bump moving and the picture with ribbed trousers - are they around the same time?
Sorry she has a lot of ribbed trousers. Which ones do you mean? She has the same outfit on for Ronnies sensory play and then the dancing bump. But she also doesn’t show her face, nails or any other indication that those two things happened at the same time. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
‘My DM’s are going make-up crazy 🥲 thank you!’ Is the 🥲 and the thank you referring to her thinking her account was dead in the waters this morning after last nights grid post stats 🤣 So dead it had her up at 4am checking 🤣 Also I thought you were no longer allowed to be be filtered up to duck on make-up tutorials 🙄

Just to add that wasn’t a make-up tutorial that was an I love me with this filter on vid as others have said the eye bleeping is unbelievable 🤣

Reactions: 18
She will never make it in the beauty business... No one knows what the duck she really looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.