Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch farm? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ More like the ā€˜hinch funny farmā€™ starring the star clown sopha, inch the big nosed man and chicken strip the heaviest dog in Britain.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she putting on false lashes again? Didnā€™t she record herself doing them yesterday? If you canā€™t do tit in sequence donā€™t do it at all!

Reactions: 18
Thatā€™s a couple hundred quids worth of makeup for one look, all high end except the maybelliene concealer, but thatā€™s our Soph, Soph of the people, the relatable girl next door

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You know Iā€™m starting to think she doesnā€™t like iconic as much as she said she did last week. Itā€™s almost like she constantly changes her mind depending on whoā€™s paying her šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oooh youā€™re good! Yes it does look like that. Especially when you focus the handle aspect of it. And makes sense to be using Dr Brown this time round - sheā€™s not mentioned Tommee tippee once. Yesssss. Come on!!!!!!
At first, I was like ā€˜Actually no. Whatever that is has blue around the bottom.ā€™ ... but inside the warmer is a removable blue insert. The photo looks like it wwas taken out and placed next to the warmer.
Oooh youā€™re good! Yes it does look like that. Especially when you focus the handle aspect of it. And makes sense to be using Dr Brown this time round - sheā€™s not mentioned Tommee tippee once. Yesssss. Come on!!!!!!

eta - I know little about bottles except that I tried dr brown when Iwas trying to get my babies to take a bottle (they never did šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø). They are supposed to be very good for those wanting to combi feed arenā€™t they?
I actually have no idea because I plan to exclusively breastfeed again. Someone gave me the warmer which is why I have it. I guess Iā€™ll buy some of their bottles in case BF doesnā€™t work out this time. Some of my friends have recommended them for sure!

Iā€™m dreading the name reveal because Iā€™m also expecting a boy and Iā€™m worried that if she happens to use that name then everyone will think she was my inspiration šŸ˜­ Iā€™ll have to find a different name. šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can anyone tell me if Iā€™m wrong... English is t my first language and in my language we are always told that putting yourself first in a sentence when you are talking about you and other people is rude. Like when she always says me and Jamie and Ronnie etc she always says ā€œmeā€ first and it irks me because all my life I have been told thatā€™s rude and Iā€™d never use it that way. (Also isnā€™t it Jamie and I, not me and Jamie anyway?)
Sorry, not trying to be the grammar police, it just annoys me so much when she says me and Jamie.

also, she really loves to eye duck herself, doesnā€™t she šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sooooo how much does hinch care about human rights? When Colombia and Palestine will be trending is that when sheā€™ll post about it if at all? hinch is the type if it donā€™t affect me I couldnā€™t give a toss and yet she has so many die hard fans how šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Iā€™ve thought this too! Not much use posting a fkin black square last year with a couple of swipe ups to be absolutely schtum about it now! Shows how disingenuous these influencers are. Only post about human rights if theyā€™d get flack for not saying anything but otherwise couldnā€™t give a rats arse. Fucks me off to no end to see people with such a platform (well, Sofaā€™s actual follower count is dubious..) to not use the voice they have!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have you ever seen anyone on the beg that hard for a makeup brand deal?
ā€˜My DMs are going crazyā€™ are they duck

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can anyone tell me if Iā€™m wrong... English is t my first language and in my language we are always told that putting yourself first in a sentence when you are talking about you and other people is rude. Like when she always says me and Jamie and Ronnie etc she always says ā€œmeā€ first and it irks me because all my life I have been told thatā€™s rude and Iā€™d never use it that way. (Also isnā€™t it Jamie and I, not me and Jamie anyway?)
Sorry, not trying to be the grammar police, it just annoys me so much when she says me and Jamie.

Youā€™re right. Officially, it should be: Jamie, Ronnie and I. But Hinch has never been one for following grammatical rules.

Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve thought this too! Not much use posting a fkin black square last year with a couple of swipe ups to be absolutely schtum about it now! Shows how disingenuous these influencers are. Only post about human rights if theyā€™d get flack for not saying anything but otherwise couldnā€™t give a rats arse. Fucks me off to no end to see people with such a platform (well, Sofaā€™s actual follower count is dubious..) to not use the voice they have!
Complete with a token book to show on Instagram once

Reactions: 2
Okay so I had to go and look back.... this is a post from Valentineā€™s Day
Is that a baby monitor?
Keep your eyes peeled tattlers
DA6E343F-C04B-4359-AFCD-3084C8B9E5E1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yesterday Baby A's mum spoke about her brother picking up from her safety bubble and getting her out the house.
Hinch then does a story about her mums house being her safety space

Today Baby A's mum spoke about feeling guilty for having some beauty therapy after having a bad yesterday.
Hinch then does a post about feeling guilty about not being with Ronnie and inch.

Hinch does not have any originality what so ever. She needs to watch other people's insta for content ideas and talking points.
Can't believe I'm going to say this, but it's what I'm thinking after this comment of her copying others in this way and I'm wondering if anyone thinks the same? I'll apologise in advance if any of you think I'm out of order, it actually makes me feel uneasy thinking it too.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has thoughts along the lines of wishing she or her child was in similar situation to these parents. The way she craves attention and lies about silly things, it's like she has munchausen syndrome. I'm not saying I think she harms her children or herself in any way, but some of the traits she shows make you wonder what she would do to get noticed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Me too! And English is my 1st and only language. You're right, it should be Jamie and I. But its obviously a trait of hers; HinchxTesco , Ron & Rex šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.