Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I see Inch is earning his 5% by promoting his boss’ grid post to try to increase engagement. Good employee!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
And leave "Ash" and "Saf" alone. They are clearly not reaching out to you Sopha.. chuff off now you wench!!

On ITV Wales, we have a program called Coast and Country and they were showing off local Alpacas. All I could think of was Hinch 🤣🤣 she would not be able to cope with the up keep of them

bintanint

They obviously don’t shout stop ..stop you crazy lady...

why is she showing the neighbours now?? Since it’s all been mentioned on here???
oh yes I’m best mates with allllll my neighbours’ there all my hinch army!!
Why are you cleaning your fucking window ..2 days running while your family is having fun in the sun with your neighbours 😂😂😂😂

something don’t ring a ling a tring true here !!!!
Does she think we’re all as dumb as her??? 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Might have been mentioned but did anyone notice the ‘mum’ cushion just put on a unit in Henry’s room? That was probably a Mother’s Day gift or something but I suppose she can’t put it in her bedroom as it’ll ruin the Instagram image. How sad
Yeah, I thought that. Why would you put a gift from your son in your dogs bedroom? (Which also begs the glaringly obvious question of “why the fuck does your dog even have a bedroom?”)

Attachments

Andioooop

VIP Member
Think Mr Morgan sums up Soph quite well this morning..
Oh i would love to see Piers Morgan do a ‘life stories’ with soph, since she has a memoir. That would be top tattle banter. ‘Wellll Piers i was a qualified hairdresser from a little village & all of a sudden i stole my SIL ig content & bought millions of followers but i don’t know how this all happened to little old me’ he would rip her to shreds

• Haha
  • Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I think some of the problem is hinch is unravelling. She’s desperately trying to cling onto that lifebouy of relevancy. In the beginning of her account (after she’d tried 3 different times) cleaning accounts were fairly new. The ones already there, the women and men were just your average looking everyday folk. Sorry to say, not pretty enough. She saw a niche and filled it. Blonde, ditzy, just like us with her B&M hauls and man who worked. Now cleaning accounts saturate insta and they’re dying out. The problem is, a lot of these other accounts don’t actually need their insta, it was just an added extra e.g Dazlin who has a job so does her husband. LQOC has been on tv and continues to be on. Other accounts have collapsed or branches out. Hinch CANT branch out, she can’t do anything else. She’s a 1 trick pony. So she’s trying every ‘over the top’ thing to stay relevant. I even think this baby was planned to boost her as Ronnie isn’t pulling in the hits anymore. And with that she’s getting more and more mentally unstable. Not in the same vein but I liken it to footballers when their career is over. Top for so long-then a zero a nothing. Cos only a few will make it to commentary or managing
A lot of the other cleaning accounts with significant followings also know how to actually clean and can explain it to an audience, using eco or cheap products, without having to push some overpriced product that does the exact same thing as many others in the cupboards. They aren't in it for the money but for their enjoyment or brilliant knowledge in cleaning. Don't get me wrong they probably do get sent a lot of new products, free or heavily reduced vacuums and other electrical goods, but they haven't sold themselves out to a particular brand and will tell you exactly what they prefer to use for x,y and z. Not this ridiculous scenario where Hinch is sent a new product, LAAAVs it, then it is never seen again until its time for the next contracted ad. Where's all the bicarb, vinegar and bleach that many would suggest would clean almost everything...

Those that try to branch out and away from cleaning maybe are realising that it's had it's day and no one cares anymore! They've had the best year ever to actually help people clean, in terms of many having extra time at home, but also people wanting to keep things more 'hygienically clean' than just clean to look at, and few have actually bothered. So we know most of them were never true 'cleanfluencers' but simply jumping on the bandwagon. The move into 'lifestyle' for many is also greed. Why be happy with a few free bottles of Fabulosa when they can try their hand at getting anything and everything free. They are all just grabby and it's disgusting.

Reactions: 34

Lurker124

What a callous, disgraceful thing to do. Posting about Mental Health, while promoting yourself and your podcast, adding a swipe up, taking the sheep directly to it. Obviously because no fucker is listening to it, despite Inch posting about it, even while he's shagging playing with the neighbours or wanking working out in the garage.

Disgusting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Can’t stop thinking of the time mr inch called the sheep shoppers that really is what they both see their followers as, her Instagram has basically turned into the home shopping network and QVC

K117

Doesn't read tattle. YeH right. Didn't someone post weekend how her neighbours hate her. Cue. Hubby playing with number one son in neighbours garden. Annnddddd. Neighbours laugh heartily when they see chavhinch hanging out of window and shout. Nooooo Sophie. Oh how they all laugh..... Falsely. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Her washing line in the bedroom, reminds me of something you would find in a caravan.. god knows why.
Since when does she have neighbours she gets on with..first I've heard in years

• Haha

abccc_

Chatty Member
Window clean must be a pre record, surely? Fair enough you might still want to do some housework, but would you really be leaning out of the windows scrubbing the frames at 40 weeks pregnant? Surely the bump would stop you being able to lean that far out 🙈

• Sad

grinchhauls

I also think she thinks that she is way more famous and known than she is. All the lies around the pregnancy and not announcing the due date, I can imagine in her mind for the most part is to keep paps away from her house and avoid being seen/pictured after birth. She looks like shit on a normal day let alone just after having a baby

Baybay1234

She must have uploaded an overkill of the “cleaning” pre-records yesterday… in turn DMs asking “wow how you doing it bla bla bla”
So today it’s quick quick be more relatable - “it’s 1pm I’m in my dressing gown” stuff!

Cant believe I’m getting so vocal on here 🤣🤣🤣, but this is becoming absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Well it’s Mental Health Awareness Week, let’s see what wise words she has (and can she come up with something herself without stealing it?)