Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoebephoeebs

I actually think Jamie comes off fairly well in the podcasts. I get he’s an experienced and successful sales guy so it’s literally his job to be likeable but still.....
He actually seems quite articulate and knows what he’s talking about, even having to correct her on a few occasions (“drinking avocados”, “bats don’t exist” etc 🤦🏻‍♀️). When I listen to the podcast I get much more of a “big brother” or even “father figure” vibe, rather than husband and wife. It feels like everything they share about their life is about him helping her, him saving her, caring for her, doing things for her, wanting to take away all her stresses etc etc etc as opposed to two fully grown adults equally capable of dealing with life. Doesn’t seem a two way street to me at all, seems quite an unhealthy example to set, not what I’d call couple goals.

Edited to correct a couple of spelling mistakes I spotted

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

cm1985

Chatty Member
Even the tattle threads are slowing down about old Grinchy Hinchy. Everyone really is bored with her now.

So let me get this straight. Yesterday she was slapping on her make up with a trowel while eyefucking herself just to go for lunch with her own husband and child (who probably starved by the time she was finished). Then today she's using mental health awareness week to promote her own podcast and tell people they should love themselves just as they are. Even though she's always hiding behind about 400 filters and has obvious body image issues based on her use of filters/hiding behind cushions and starving herself to the point of hospitalisation during her first pregnancy (if the rumours are anything to go by, but I doubt she'd actually address that at all in her books or podcast). I wonder if that's why she seems to fail at bonding with Ronnie? Resentment that being pregnant with him would either ruin her figure or force her to address her eating problems. The perfectly stacked cans, mugshots and pre-made Ribena she always seems to be drinking just screams eating disorder. Which if that is the case she needs to get off Instagram and get some real help.

And using lavender scented grass cleaner is just the most ridiculously pointless thing I've ever heard of. If you like the smell of lavender, plant lavender! Nothing I've ever come across actually smells as nice as the real thing.

• Heart

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
That’s what she wants us to think 😜

Oh I just know that she’s going to announce a baby born in May and you’ll all be so disappointed with old souschef. Just remember. It’s all been fun 😂😂
‘If I’m honest’ 😉 your super sleuthing 🕵️‍♀️ has been the only thing that’s kept me interested during her 90 month pregnancy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Quite new to this thread, dip in and out to have a read now and again as I find Hinch one of the most over rated and boring Instagrammers, with her basic ass house. BUT it’s such a fast moving thread so let me ask a question if I may.. why do we think she’s had the baby already? What would be the benefit in it for her?Xx
Not everyone thinks she had the baby already. Quite a few of us do because of the inconsistencies of her bump/hiding the bump/what she said when she announced the baby vs what appears to be the case today.
There are sort of different tiers of speculation.
An entry level tier might be that she’s had the baby fairly recently because she claimed that when she took the pregnancy test she was about 8 weeks pregnant. The pregnancy test that she filmed herself taking and said was when she found outshe was pregnant had to have been on or around September 20th. 8 weeks prior to that was July 26th meaning she would be 42 weeks pregnant now and unlikely to have been allowed to have been overdue because of medical conditions.Let alone now be at 42 weeks and not done yet. Yes we know it happens but not with her medical history. so some might believe she had the baby within the last month.

personally I believe she had the baby mid January time. She went AWOL around this time too and her content was awful. This means she conceived End of April/May. There’s lots of evidence to support this - bumps,Tracey allegedly letting slip when Hinch would have been 12 weeks and telling people very close to her. we don’t know what she would gain from hiding the birth except it could be connected to her lack of bond with Ronnie. It could also be connected to a house move. She could also be looking to have a huge “surprise” that gives her the engagement she desperately wants.
I can’t write much more cos my kids are killing one another! But you get the drift.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Andioooop

VIP Member
She’s only posted that crib to make it look like she was busy because i caught her making herself an ig fan account. Hello soph love! Put the pic of freda back up!

• Haha
  • Heart

Quiet Observer

She can’t even look after the worlds easiest pets! Those frigging fish! We have 6 of them and my 6 year old does a grand job at looking after them, you don’t need to be ‘fish people’.
What on earth makes her think they will be ‘alpaca people’ if she can’t look after a sodding fish.

Im sorry this this has absolutely raged me! She’s so careless and just wants wants wants no matter what the big veruca salt. Prick.
Big veruca salt 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m sure Freda the Leader posted on the FB MHMMDI in response to comments about that. She said they had it sent round for Ron as part of his Xmas presents. Something along those lines but I’m not 💯 on that being her exact wording or when she actually posted, could you be arsed explaining a balloon to a load of strangers though, hope that helps 😏 xxx
She also said Hinch hasn’t had any work done so......

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
The whole ethos of Hinch is banging on about how relatable she is and she 'gets us'

When she first became known, it was hacks and cheap products to use (v toxic but atleast affordable) and that's why people invested in her cleaning journey.

Once the fame started that's when the greed started. She gets gifted high end items, clearly wants them for herself as it's free and then does an AD to flog it but it's totally out of budget for her followers.

Purchases:
Ron's bouncy castle £200? (I think and where's that now?!)
Top of the range shark hoover £300+
Newborns dual pram £500-£700
Potting table £100
Lashify £100
Elemis skin treats £50+

I'm pretty sure there's more examples but unless it's something that sprays, every other AD or product I've thought 'yeah well atleast you find it affordable' 🤦‍♀️

Frunicorn

Chatty Member
Can anyone tell me if I’m wrong... English is t my first language and in my language we are always told that putting yourself first in a sentence when you are talking about you and other people is rude. Like when she always says me and Jamie and Ronnie etc she always says “me” first and it irks me because all my life I have been told that’s rude and I’d never use it that way. (Also isn’t it Jamie and I, not me and Jamie anyway?)
Sorry, not trying to be the grammar police, it just annoys me so much when she says me and Jamie.

also, she really loves to eye fuck herself, doesn’t she 🤮

• Haha

bubblebuttt

Ok bare with me this might be a long one. I've been thinking for a while regarding this whole has she/hasn't she had the baby and in regards to people saying 'how she gonna get away with showing a 4 month old baby as a new born' what if the baby has been born and she's pre recorded everything, like idk if this makes sense but what if the baby was born and is say 3/4 months older but she just continues this whole charade and we will never truly know how old the baby and Ronnie are? She's just set up this life long pre record and schedules posts/stories while laughing her silly little head off in hinch farm. It seems very far fetched now I've written it out but stranger things have happened 😉 (if you know you know! 🤮) am I going mad because I feel like I am 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I can't quote this because the threads locked but a comment on the previous from i think it was you @FlopsyMops?
How you think she's mentally unwell due to the whole sudden urge of wanting alpacas etc. Well, I do think she's mentally unwell I've said this sooooo many times BUT I seen my sister in law last night and I opened Hinches story and she said oh you watch hinch blabla - I didn't know she did, i don't like talking about the little bint in my real life BUT my sil works in a mental health hospital on the females acute ward and she said she's almost certain hinch has mental health issues and noticed it alot more than usual recently.

I don't wish bad on no one but she needs helps 💔 she's bizzare.

• Heart
Highly doubt overdue.
1) She has Factor V Leiden and history of serious thrombosis during pregnancy.
2) She requires medication and stents to manage the increased blood volume and clot risk during pregnancy.
3) An overdue pregnancy increases risk of stillbirth as well as thrombosis.

It simply wouldn’t be medically recommended when the baby is full term after 37 (38?) weeks. All reasonable physicians would’ve recommended inducing at 40 weeks with that medical history.

It’s all a need to portray a certain perception

edited to add: she’s shared all of this publicly. I have the same blood clotting condition and another, so I’ve had many 🙄 chats about it with my doctor in relation to birth control, family planning, etc

The theme for this year's Mental Health Awareness Week is Connect With Nature.

Sophie posts a story about mental health as it's so important to her (and plugs her podcast 🙄), followed by a story of her plastic grass. 👍🏻

• Haha