Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katlen12

VIP Member
I think we can safely assume, that she's actually reading this book about Alpacas. No big hard words, for sopha to stress about (although maracas is a tough one) :rolleyes:

No wonder she wanted to learn Spanish, must be planning on becoming an Alpaca whisperer. 😂

Captureuhuuuh.JPG
Capturegyyyg.JPG
Capturehuhuhuu.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 33

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
So she hardly ever does the windows but apparently the neighbours always shout at her to stop...which implies to me it happens a lot. It can’t be both so which is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Not even 1000 comments on her photo of Ron Andrex. I think people are sick of her. The only picture that will her loads of likes and comments is when she finally reveals baby number 2 and when she moved house. Those are the post that people just comment congratulations on like they did when she announced she was pregnant. The only people who like and comment on everyone of her post are her die hards.

• Wow

Cassy Role

VIP Member
There’s no way I’m listening to any of those podcasts and adding to their numbers but if I’ve read correctly she’s promoting it through Mental Health Awareness week AND preaching about positive body image? When she hides behind a face of 20+ make up products and a filter?? She’s never shown the same face twice ffs. Absolute fraud and promoting her shitty podcast (complete with a swipe up) using MH awareness week is an all time low.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

CherryCola

Hinch obviously doesn't realise how much more engagement she could get by portraying the realities of motherhood! Not so much showing tantrums etc (not sure which decent person would record a child like that), but even her saying "urgh, can't wait to have 5 minutes to myself" or her whinging she can't eat her tea without Ron wanting what she has on her plate despite him having the same, her regretting starting to blow some bubbles for him because she's now been doing it for 30 mins solid.

Being a parent to a toddler isn't all caddies, naps and tidiness. Parenting is feeling love, happiness, joy, stress, hopelessness, frustration and contentment in copious amounts through the day, every day.
I know my child doesn't care about how tidy my house is, she won't remember that when she's older. She'll remember her mam being there for her, nurturing her, guiding her, allowing her to express her emotions without judgment, allowing her to explore and find her own ways to do things. I give her time to communicate in whatever way she feels most comfortable. I don't cackle in her face so she thinks she's being mocked, I encourage her.

Sorry its a long one; I'm just glad I'm able to see through this 'perfect' insta life, when in reality, the offspring of these zelebs are being emotionally neglected and its sad, so sad! It's almost as if people think of its not on social media, it didn't happen! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
Honestly, I’ve read so many of the comments on here regarding her pre-recording everything and none of her content actually being in real time, and at times thought ‘reallyyyySurely not!’ But the most recent stories have just confirmed to me that you’re all right!
Are we honestly supposed to believe that she only just brought that crib down from the loft to get it ready for baby today, when has had the bouncer, high chair (and all the other items you could actually do without for the first couple of weeks at least) ready for weeks! It was literally only yesterday she was telling us baby could be here any day, but super anxious soph, who’s been unable to sleep and going through her hospital bag a million times, didn’t even have a place suitable for her newborn baby to sleep downstairs during the day?! Yeah, right. Just a pointless lie AGAIN! She just lies for the sake of lying!
I honestly think her days on Instagram are numbered. Hardly any cleaning now (how many days can she drag out cleaning the windows 🤦🏼‍♀️), no mummy content, nothing other than trying force bonds with Henry and Rex that are clearly non existent. Even engagement with her grid posts is depleting by the day and she doesn’t have the same appeal that she used to because she is no longer even remotely relatable.
Nothing is in real time. She posted she was going to lay on the sofa all day a few weeks back & was caught in primark 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
I’m not a fan of Stacey but her grid post compared to sofa, and her stories letting him help was lovely

• Heart

stars in your eyes

I believe she didn’t intend to ever move from her house atleast certainly not in the next ten years. I don’t think in her brain she could even realise she could afford to move to a massive house with tons of land and I don’t think she even really wants a “massive” house. I really think she saw staceys followers increase over night with her new house and then realised the vast potential for content from moving would bring. She really is boring at the moment and her posts aren’t anything of interest.
she probably thought the Tesco tat would do better and fill a gap for her, if it had done better shecould of milked it so much more with constant posts. So whatever stopped her from promoting it properly (she says the pandemic I’m not sure)must have really fucked her content up!

possibly another book deal to come and that’s why she’s stayed silent on this pregnancy and parenting with a baby on the way etc. “It will all be in the book”

sorry for the long post 🙈😂

• Heart

Frenchgirl

It was me that mentioned the Home Hinch Home but hadn't been on here for a bit so she might have mentioned it before me - great minds obviously think alike!!!!! I do agree that we are all giving her content on here - I'd love it if she announced the birth and NOBODY mentioned it on here. Complete radio silence.

Clojo92

Dear god the sickly comments on her thread about two kids who have spent two occasions together in 12/14 months 🙄 #life-long advertising bond
Of all of the words to describe Henry, 'ickle' is not one I would use! That dog is a beast.

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
For a woman who constantly posts 'motivational quotes', how trolls constantly effect her life and that she hasn't done much today..

Where's her nod to mental health awareness week? First thing SS did. If you have millions of followers, use it to promote good and help. Yet here we are, another story about how poor Soph is bored and has fuck all to do.

Boredindoors

You know I’m starting to think she doesn’t like iconic as much as she said she did last week. It’s almost like she constantly changes her mind depending on who’s paying her 🤔🤣

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
[/QUOTE]
This is unusually soft for me so bear with me, but the amount of makeup she wears and the RIDICULOUS filters she uses is really sad. She's not an unattractive woman, she's very normal looking albeit on the glam Essex side of things, but I feel quite sad for her that she feels the need to hide what her actual face looks like. I'm always shocked when I see fan pics of her because she looks like a completely different person. Mrs H if you do read Tattle I genuinely hope you gain some confidence because woman to woman, you don't need all the filters etc.
Ma and Sam are zero make up fans.Her eldest half sister always loved it.Ma often refused to take her out unless she scrubbed it off.

• Wow
  • Haha

MaldonMalaise

Imagine soph and Jamie doing the til tok where mum runs one way dad runs the other to see which way the kid would run - I’d even but a cheeky bet as Beyoncé would say ‘to the left to the left ‘ the exact way daddy ran - Jamie and Ron are going be so close growing up and when she’s no more shit to clean she’ll regret it. I mean nursery in the morning out with daddy most afternoons without mummy - no thanks not for me.
It is sad that it is so obvious that is the future for Ronnie, but Jamie really does seem like a really lovely hands on dad. I know we take the piss out of him for not working now but honestly I hate to think what Ronnie’s life would be like without him around to play with him, take him out etc. My dad worked all day then came home and wanted nothing to do with us so I probably feel a bit stronger about this than some but honestly I’m glad Ronnie and CC2 will always have him.

• Heart