Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Can’t speak for Jamie Soph, but I can confirm you are very annoying.

And yes, having another baby is an adjustment, especially for the other little ones, but you are in a better position than most to navigate this. Two parents at home, mum constantly interfering helping. roof over your head, junk food in your tummies, and zero money worries to distract you from the joy of your expanding family.

Or is your real worry that your popularity is going to plummet and your comfy lifestyle will no longer be funded by your sheep?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Lou Lou Rose

I noticed that Kimberley welch an actual real life famous celebrity posted a photo of herself 36 weeks pregnant this morning. No faking, or secrecy, no has a bump then no bump then a bump covered with cushions etc etc.
Soph why be so fake just be yourself you’d find it a lot easier than all this charade that you have to keep up!!

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Is it only me that cleans my window frames with a bucket of water and a squirt of all-purpose cleaner or have I been doing it wrong all these years?
Surely the 'Elbow grease' needs to be rinsed off?
I’ve lived in my house for 8 years, I don’t think I’ve ever cleaned the mechanisms inside my window frames. Guess I’m too busy having an actual life! 🤣

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
When does everyone think the last "real time" post was? I add,filmed by her.
I just wonder if she had to wean herself of her meds and is unwell.
Ma spent time in a physciatric unit after giving birth.
I think she may be convalescing?

• Wow

Fluffy20

VIP Member
This boils my piss soooo much. We take our little dog everywhere with us (within reason), she's only a little Cavapoo and walks 6 miles with us most mornings before work. If she can do that with her little legs I'm sure they can take poor Henerz for what I will assume is a short walk with Ronerz. Its an absolute disgrace!! :mad:
We have taken our dogs on two holidays this year. Now admittedly our kids are all grown up now so we don’t have little people to worry about but we literally go away to where we think the dogs will have the best time and we plan our itinerary and our days out around the dogs, their enjoyment and their enrichment. That is being an animal lover, not giving a dog it’s own bedroom, over feeding it crap everyday and dressing it up in stupid outfits for Instagram posts. If you love your dog half as much as you claim to Hinch then start considering his needs rather than the role you want him to play in your fake arse life.

• Heart

VH*29

Do we think when number 2 makes his appearance (which by todays quote im guessing is gonna be today) she is gonna show off a huge haul of freebies. She doesn't seem to have been gifted anything for this one which is in total contrast to when she had R. If she was as popular as she thought surely the gifts would be rolling in?

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Is that 2 range rovers now?
The one to the side is a Range Rover, the one out front is an Audi Q7 after the SQ3 that they didn't buy... They've been back and not bought another Audi! Purchased in April by the looks of things (may or may not have seen the numberplate) also went and looked up the spec and it's at least £86,000 without any extra kit which we know they would have got.

We know she's loaded, which is fine, but it's the bullshit with her I can't take. Just own it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I thought the same too!! Haha...
But on closer inspection it could be her rug? Who even knows with her anymore
Ive checked. It’s her rug. It’s cos her bastard fireplace is central it looks odd to have a rug start half way in the reflection. But sadly it is her rug.
Anyway. We know all kids are kept BEHIND the sofa.

• Haha

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
She needs to leave the mummy account to the likes of Giovanna Fletcher, Ladbabymum and Izzy Judd
You mean, people who actually mother their kids? 🙀
I spose Soph trying to be a mummy blogger is a lot like me trying to run a successful Instagram for my dog when I own a cat not a dog.

• Haha

Jane25

Wtf was that all about? That grid post? It makes no sense, that visit happened weeks ago. I’d love to know her logic behind posting that.
The numbers on it are embarrassing.
I think they are trying to monetise on Ron & Rex being best pals. The adventures of.............2 practically expressionless little boys on a ride on lawn mower going round poorly decorated mansions with big gardens in Essex. All potential publishers have ran away after seeing the grid post figures though 🤣 They are lovely little boys and I don’t mean they’re expressionless in general, thousands of amazing moments to be captured of their little faces but those aren’t them because as per usual everything is so staged, so forced and so fake all for the content which Hinch & SS so desperately crave for the 💰💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Gonefishing

Hi Soph,
I just thought I’d point out that it’s mental health awareness week this week, let’s take a moment to acknowledge and think about the damage you have caused to so many peoples mental health.....

piebarm

You never see Ronnie giving HER affection. She will occasionally paw him like a dog but where’s him resting his head on her chest. Or clutching her hand. Or hanging off her leg or asking to be picked up. You know? My god my two are constantly on me. I can’t sit down without them fighting over who gets to sit on me. I have to sit in the middle so I can have one either side. They wedge their little hands into any folds to keep them warm. They shove their hands up my top and hold onto my boob (or is that just breastfed kids? 😂). They lick my face. Yep. Lick it.
You get the idea. It’s her clawing at him and him not reacting. It’s desperately sad.
I have a severely autistic 9 year old. He’s been to a special school since he was 5 when we got his diagnosis. He is non-verbal with the mental age of a 3-4 year old. He is not affectionate at all unless he wants to be, and even then it’s like gold dust.

We knew he was autistic from him being 2. He was awkward and uncomfortable but not ‘shy’. He had no concept of emotion - even if he fell and hurt himself he would rarely cry. He slept a lot and with hindsight, we think that’s potentially because he was most comfortable in his own company.

He is a wonderful child and I’m blessed to have him. But I see a lot of similarities between him and Ronnie.

• Heart
  • Sad

witchofwales

I really do think we are giving her content ALOT - just an eg but I reckoned ages ago a baby/children’s wear range may be on the cards (obvs if this happens she’ll have been in communications about it for yearrrrs guyzzzz) but I’m sure WE are giving her ideas about lots of things.

Anyway I just think in a roundabout way we are lining her pocket as much as the huns.

ETA : Also not quoting other people’s words is about as low as you can go! Not professional and damn right lazy! I haven’t read her books and have no desire to, does she come across as a lover of words and literature?

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
'I've managed to do nothing so far apart from fall asleep and go over my hospital bag a thousand times IN MY HEAD. (Bold button doesn't work, I'm not shouting it 😂)

So you've done nothing Soph.

You have nothing to do because Inch has taken the pram with child in and Ron for a walk whilst you sit there and do fuck all.

Is there not some hoops in the cupboard than need turning into a mini quiche?!

• Haha