Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We all know that Hinch only goes out if it involves shopping. She doesn’t ever take Ron anywhere by herself. As a mum of two, I find her very strange that way. I used to love taking my kids for a walk or to the park by myself. It seems like it’s only Jamie who takes Ron and the dog out mostly. Hinch may do a ‘token’ walk in her slippers for the gram, but I don’t believe she does anything else - she certainly never shows it, and we know how much she loves to film herself! And yes it’s bizarre not mentioning mental Health awareness week, especially when she loves to talk about her anxiety when she’s screwed up and her lies are laid bare! She’s cried wolf far too many times.

Reactions: 31

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I grew up on a farm. It’s bloody hard work and for most farmers it’s a vocation. You don’t just wake up one day and decide to buy a farm. I was thinking let her go for it. She’ll be in for a shock. She’ll never handle the long hours and it‘d be interesting to see her having to put her hand inside a sheep to help it lamb. But on second thoughts, no. The RSPCA have enough to do without rescuing neglected animals from that silly bint! No animal deserves to be out through being looked after by her. Just look at what she’s done to that poor dog!

• Heart

Char4649

VIP Member
What is she taking breather from?

She posted that she voluntarily swept her front patio whilst apparently being 'very uncomfortable' and about to drop'?

She's taking a breather because she been reading tattle and she's having to deal with the fact her lies are massively catching up with her.

What does she actually do to warrant needing a time out?

katfromthesticks

Poor lardsomes must have chronic nose ache with all those fragrances floating around the house.

Anyone else think Henry's looking a bit slimmer? Still fat, but I'm seeing some definition coming in around his waist.
Maybe she is photoshopping henners now?

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She’s been doing her windows all week. And wearing the same bleeding clothes whilst doing them. Does she think we are stupid?
That last photo of Ronnie - she only ever comments on his appearance - handsome, wrist folds - aside from telling us he’s kind. What do you KNOW about your son Hinch?
And sorry but he isn’t your whole world. You have two children now (whether birthed or not) and THEY are your whole world.

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
I find it odd as a mother that she never is never alone with her child! It’s bloody weird and not normal

Cookies

Since when does a meal give a 9 month pregnant woman an energy boost and the need to clean?! It gave me heartburn and made me feel uncomfortable and shattered.

BabyOctopus

Wow that was a lot to catch up and unpick!
Such strange behaviour from someone who is “apparently” due to give birth any second 🤨
I wasn’t following along when she was pregnant with Ronnie but understand that they went off to stay in holiday cottages straight after the birth whilst having the extension built. Such a bonkers thing to do with a new baby! Surely you just want to be home and settled?
And now we’re gearing up for the big house move coinciding with another birth - again such a strange thing to focus on when you’re expecting a second baby!
It’s almost like once the baby is out she’s already moved on to the next big thing. Obviously a new, bigger house would be tonnes of content for her (and us!) but I can’t imagine anything worse. Even with all of the extra help she has, surely just spending time with your family in your own home would be a priority?
Sorry for the ramblings this morning. I just can’t understand any of this!
And don’t even start me on the bloody Alpacas!!! Geeeeez! 🤦‍♀️
I wonder if it's a trade off. Jamie wants the kids, Sopha only agrees if she can get what she really wants eg new extension, new house.

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
I've taken a bullet for you guys. I've started listening to this episode of the shodcast.
4 mins 30 seconds in they are talking about Sophie sniffing her mum and taking a rag to school with mad ma's perfume on it to sniff on. She eludes she had "an episode at school"
jamie: who did you talk to apart from your mum? Did you talk to anyone else?
sophie: not really. No. no one understands me like my mum does though.

Even got you guys, I can't do this. This is the first time I've listened and as a former music tech student the cuts and edits are very obvious and poorly done.
View attachment 569265

So essentially she's saying she's had untreated mental health issues since childhood? If that is true she should not be in the public eye. That's asking for trouble. You have to have a certain inner strength to deal with the shit that's flung at you being an influencer and some of the most popular and confident people out there struggle. It's not the place for someone with mental health issues and her family should really are in to protect her from potential damage

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Yes that was my post lovely, and the more I think about it, I just think it's very sad. The worst bit is no one seems willing to intervene so she can get some help.
It really is Jamie should be jumping in and taking her off Instagram for a bit and getting her some help but then again... He likes the money and likes to think he's famous. He wouldn't dare fuck that up.
Her mam won't think anything is wrong cos her mam is bonkers too.
There's no shame in getting help, at all.. She should want help so she's the best possible person and mum for those little boys.
It's so sad but until she accepts reality then nothing will change - she shows so many signs of being unwell 😔
She's becoming VERY bizzare recently. She's all over the place, moods just up and down.... Hopefully her family jump in soon.

• Heart

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
I have just realised what her leaning out the window filming Ronnie play in another garden reminds me of. It's like the time she went to London to get the eurostar and all the other girls there insta'd themselves out to dinner and having a lovely time, while Sophie filmed herself with her pizza for 1 in bed in the hotel room. We have all seen the photos of Sophie miss life and soul at gay pride but she locks her self indoors for the Mrs Hinch role 😞.

• Sad
  • Haha

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
She’s pissing me of now, she’s fake af, I’m honestly ashamed that I bought into all this bollocks in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Here2watch

Yeah I put up a thing bout ‘home hinch home’ and then 2 days after mentioned that she never seems to shower and she posts about both

• Haha
She's going to be quiet every morning on purpose so that the HAVE YOU HAD THE BABY HUN comments and messages boost her engagement.

I'd find being this calculating exhausting.

Making the montages and collages and finding the perfect song and putting slow mo and filters on everything and planning when to post and what to hide. Urgh. 🥱

Last edited:

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I thought that, early rise and the plagiarised quote said something about “you can do it” at the end 🤔
I’d like to think if I was in labour I wouldn’t be following and unfollowing people from my work account though. I’d like to think I’d be focused on the task at hand. Getting my mind in the zone. Not scrolling insta. In fact I had a phone ban from the moment I went to hospital. I didn’t want anything to break my focus. However Hinchy is still following and unfollowing so I have my doubts that she is busy birthing.

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
She’s showed us her watering the olive tree twice in the last week..

I got mine (£25 not £200 like hers) the day before she bought hers and only watered it once... and mine looks much healthier!!!
My dad taught me as a kid to always learn which country/ies or region a plant is originally from and water as if you're replicating the climate.
I'd be asking for a refund from Jet2 if my Mediterranean holiday had rainfall as often as Soph waterboards Orla.

• Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
They're both cocks, but I still can't work out if Inch is a super villain driving force, or along for the ride and happy just to play with the resistance bands and get his Willy Hill accounts topped up whenever he plugs the shodcast.
There's a few things I've spotted snooping at his page:
Janine puts Soph in his bio. He isn't in hers even though heavy henry is.
Janine's link tree is "Mrandmrshinch", hers is a link to her amazon author page.

I was always under the impression a marriage was an equal partnership? 🤷‍♀️
But there are 3 people in that marriage, and one’s a Spaniel.

• Haha

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Oh Sopha, the irony of your bedtime message. You are so far removed from your authentic self that you are in a different time zone, hun. Fake, fake, fake!

Becky200

Another long time lurker.....I just can’t stand the lack of responsibility from so called ‘influencers’-it makes me so angry. I used to enjoy watching a bit of cleaning in the old days but the account has changed into a complete selling platform and it’s crazy the followers can’t see it. Constant ads with pre-recorded, repeated content inbetween 🤬.
Also the whole game with the pregnancy, hiding the bump etc-really? I’m also confused as she did the gender reveal in Feb and surely she would have known around xmas (20-24 weeks) if she was further into her pregnancy than she had left to go. It reeks of attention seeking. It’s so not a cleaning account anymore and i’ve unfollowed her as i’m not interested in her utterly lazy ‘lifestyle’ anymore-so no relatable.