Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
So is planning to show content until she has the baby (playing devils advocate. I know she’s had him 😜)?
Is she planning to just keep going until she disappears?
If she KNOWS the baby is coming this week - like she said “any day now”, would you not say “right guys, the baby WILL be coming this week so I’m going to duck out now. I want to get myself in the zone. I might pop on now and then to say hi but I’m essentially off to spend my last few days in peace before it all kicks off! Don’t worry we will let you know in due course.”

I can’t understand all this mindless posting of random stuff and yet not actually addressing feelings, the bump, meaningful baby prep. It’s just random. Listless.
To me it fuels the theory she’s had the baby and is holding out for something else before she reveals...

Reactions: 41

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Didn’t bother to use apostrophes and didn’t bother to attach any links to places that could help. Cheers Soph.
Really takes the emotional impact out of it when you see AD there too doesn't it?
That swipe up is fucking vicious. She could have linked MIND, CALM, The Samaritans, MENCAP, or one of the many other charitable causes that support mental health. But no. Its her linktree, a handy guidebook to all her affiliate links and own merchandise. I cannot fathom how she thinks she is the answer to anyone's concerns when she has just put up a post about needing constant reassurance from her husband and that she doesnt have any of the answers.
She is so dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Therealist

VIP Member
Wtf was that all about? That grid post? It makes no sense, that visit happened weeks ago. I’d love to know her logic behind posting that.
The numbers on it are embarrassing.

Reactions: 40

Drc24

@HinchesSousChef we are all behind you! 4 month old CC2 incoming.. forever #teamhinchessouschef 👍🏼 I think I’m becoming more of a die hard fan for you than I ever was for ole sofa de alpaca 👀

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I used Lenor crease release on my clothes the other day, I used it in my living room, it’s made my carpets so slippery. I stacked it over and I’ve broke my toe on my kallax unit🤦🏼‍♀️
Don’t worry, if it’s anything like Hinches broken toe you’ll forget about it within a day

• Haha

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
I used Lenor crease release on my clothes the other day, I used it in my living room, it’s made my carpets so slippery. I stacked it over and I’ve broke my toe on my kallax unit🤦🏼‍♀️
Did you actually break your toe though or did you lie about it and start walking normally about five minutes later??? 🤣🤣

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Ah ok i thought he worked but i havent followed her closely for about a year. I find her page exhausting
Seriously, don’t let her make you feel bad, most of her stuff is pre-records and is not happening on the same day. And as we say she also had a house husband who is waiting on her hand and foot and catering to her every whim. Add in her mum and dad on speed dial and she’s basically got a team helping her to run her household. Her “job” is just posting this crap to Instagram and she’ll have a team of people who help with her books and Tesco collection etc. She’s a big fake.

• Heart

Lemonlime67

I have to say, as much as he annoys me, Inch comes across as a brilliant Dad. Ron is a lucky lad to have him!

Guys, I took another little break from veruuca and I'm all caught up now.... and WELL...

She has well and truly boiled my piss with the farm thing!! I'm actually so full of rage I'm going to explode!! A farm!!! Hinch farm!!! We are a full time farming family and it's damn well hard!! Its dirty and smelly and exhausting. Throw in 2 kids and my home will never be a show home. Doesn't matter how much I clean it. And I'm fine with that because our kids and animals are happy and healthy. But how dare she think that she can can just slip into the farming role with a click of her fingers.

Fucking livid 😡 she's such an entitled little princess of sunny maldon ✊💦

Sorry I just needed to get that off my chest.

Also what is she resting from? Rest? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
He gave up work as soon as baby Ronnie arrived, apparently her latest podcast implies she forced his hand that he has to stay home because he will never see his son. She is exhausting I agree.
I couldn’t think of anything worse than having my bloke around me 24/7 🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️ I told him to go back to work on day 3 after our son was born 😅 She wouldn’t last 5 mins in the real world, so her poor little me act when she’s privileged as fuck just doesn’t wash 🖕🏼

• Haha

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Get your bingo dabbers ready guyzzz.
That story of her scraping stroking Ron's head is here for her to make a message montage full of "you'll be a wonderful mum Sophie , you and Henry have the perfect marriage, can't wait to see your new puppy" "I love Ron like he's my own. If he doesn't like the new baby I am a 'Ronnie person' so ill rehome him" etc. With all the same grammatical mistakes we usually see! Heck I've got time to myself this morning. Might make one up for us 😂

• Haha

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Funny how she's suddenly happy to announce she's due any moment. Has she realised that she's run out of content and people are getting bored and not interacting.

I don't think even a baby or house move will save her now. People will be interested to see his face/name and then the new house and then it will be back to not caring.

• Heart

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Wonder if the ASA will name and shame Hinch for today's rule breach... She has been warned.. Why is she trying to make it in the beauty realm when she is always #fiteredtoshit.
Well I put in a complaint. Even included one of the side by side photos to evidence it was an obvious filter. Tired of all the lies these influencers perpetuate.

• Heart

caracara

I can’t keep up, so may have already been said! 😂 But does anyone find it weird, when she has her ‘burst of energy’ she sends him & him off to the neighbours & gets her clean on? I’d want to spend all that energy making more memories with my son, before baby no2 makes his arrival! Surely window ledges can wait! Ron needs some memories with his mother 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 39
Hi, long time lurker, first time conspiracy theorist!
So, I’m watching her video from last night and started to think that this Hinch Farm “dream” has seemly sprung up from nowhere but she has been presenting herself as a modern-day Cinderella as of late. The poor little-lady cleaning/wanking her taps at home and dreaming of a better life.
The thing about fairytales is no-one is bothered about what comes after the ‘happily ever after’. So, what if Grinch has concocted this fairytale dream of owning a farm with her boys running around as a way to finish her story on the ‘gram? What if we see her run off into the sunset and never to return? She must know that if she does get her farm she will have 0 relatable content to her sheep so why not give them the big happily ever after?

I bet she tries writing children’s books about the adventures of Ron & CC2 on the farm and will probably freelance as a social media consultant but I think the days of her insta account are numbered.

• Heart
Reactions: 39