Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaTela

Chatty Member
So Inch has taken Ron to the prom. Nice walk with fresh air.
WHY DOESN’T HE TAKE THE BLOODY DOG??
Heaven know that mutt needs exercise - they go to the park and yet they never take him anywhere? Cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Soooo Ron and Jamie at with next door playing and whilst she’s cleaning the windows you can see the Range Rover and the Audi they never bought on the drive.

She 100000% reads here. It was only the other day her neighbours were discussed and the car thing is often talked about too.

She needs to get a fucking life to be honest. I’ve never once cleaned my windows like she did on the latest post.

I was sat eating my weight in ice cream and chocolate with no fucks given when I was due with my son. Not fucking cleaning window trims. Fuck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
They're both cocks, but I still can't work out if Inch is a super villain driving force, or along for the ride and happy just to play with the resistance bands and get his Willy Hill accounts topped up whenever he plugs the shodcast.
There's a few things I've spotted snooping at his page:
Janine puts Soph in his bio. He isn't in hers even though heavy henry is.
Janine's link tree is "Mrandmrshinch", hers is a link to her amazon author page.

I was always under the impression a marriage was an equal partnership? 🤷‍♀️
The cracks are painfully obvious, their marriage is far from the Disney life she portrays on Instagram. Their whole lives are heavily staged, with an iPhone or 2 between their marriage.

Ronnie and having babies is the only glue in their marriage. Sophie is incapable of love for anyone other than herself unfortunately 💔

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Have just caught up with the last 24 hours of unhinged Hinch!

I’m not the best at maths,… but I’m seeing about
a 3-4% engagement on her current cringe post of “Ron & Rex” …

People are getting bored and seeing though this!

Bet that is not the reaction she expected!!!!
If I had those two as mums, I’d want to escape on a mini tractor as well - get away from the social media circus - as far as I could! No more phones in my face, no more daily routines - freedom! 😆 I’m surprised the dogs didn’t try and hitch a ride out of Bonkersville too

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
She's desperately trying to keep herself relevant to explain her erratic behaviour. Cleaner? Beautician? Chef? Mummy influencer?

She's grabbing at anything she can get because her 'work' has dried up.

I don't think anyone is actually arsed about her having a child or it being born, it's her behaviour and actually dealing with it is just so bizarre. If something is wrong or you don't feel your best then just take a social media hiatus. Ed Sheeran disappeared for a year when his son was born and he works his bollocks off.

Picking up some fake leaves from your patio does contribute towards a busy life.

She could of just been 'Mrs Hinch the cleaning lady' but she's now opened up her life, home and exposure of her family. If she's struggling that badly then she needs to just leave - surely she has enough money to be comfy and move on.

She loves the fame and so does Inch, that's why she's struggling through it purely for money. If you refer to your followers as 'part of the family' or 'I can trust you guys' then sorry but you need to give your head a wobble.

The woman craves attention.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I know we only see a tiny amount on IG and I wouldn’t want to diagnose anyone from that but it does seem like there could be elements of bipolar disorder, crying in the dog bed, manic moments, obsessive behaviour, the list goes on. I really hope she’s getting some sort of help as her behaviour isn’t normal

Fluffy20

VIP Member
i dont want to give her more attention but sometimes i think it would be fun to reply to her posts with an ott sickly message and she if she posts it thinking its a loyal shopper 😂
I posted a comment ages ago on a Daily Fail article about her. It was sooooo over the top that I thought it was obviously sarcastic and a major piss take but I ended up getting lynched by Tattlers on here who thought that it was from a genuine Hincher. Cracked me up!

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I would expect a few days of radio silence are on the cards - really whip those Hinchers up in a frenzy, come back a few days later and she’ll still be pregnant with the excuse of they wanted to spend quality time as a family of 3 4 before the new baby arrives and/or they’ve been busy visiting alpacas.

Also I forgot to say, I’ve been pretty bummed since my gifted list has become redundant so every time Ronnie has worn an outfit that’s been tagged, I’ve messaged the company. I message off my personal account and serve up the ultimate shit sandwich. I start with some bum licking about how much I love their product and Mrs Hinch and how nice of her to support them so publicly on a large platform, then add the shit Filing by saying but I am disappointed that she doesn’t tag it appropriately as gifted because I look up to her (🤮🤮🤮) and thought she was honest and transparent. I then finish it all off saying I can’t wait to buy something from them for my niece/nephew/friend etc.Some just reply with an emoji or thank you for your support but the general consensus from those who replied properly, is that they were intended gifts, but if she receives something she likes, she then contacts them, tells them she likes it, but would like to PAY for the product but still share Ronnie wearing it and tags them. I would kind of respect her for this is I didn’t think she just did it to be super sneaky and protect herself (and stay off my list of course lol)! She/they are very clever and very calculated.

• Haha
  • Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
So she marked the Iconic as an ad on the roundup of cosmetic weaponry she has plastered her face in.

Naughty girl Soph - this is becoming unacceptable...

The ASA have already been in touch with either her and/or Iconic about her using filters on ads, she's been reported for it previously.

• Heart

Yeskidda

Ah ok i thought he worked but i havent followed her closely for about a year. I find her page exhausting

• Heart

Sausage90

VIP Member
I remember watching a documentary on Avicii (famous DJ) a couple years ago, and he suffered with crippling anxiety/depression/mental health issues, but his management kept pushing and pushing him, telling him how much money he would lose if he took time off etc. It was heart-breaking to watch and really reminds me of Hinch, although I hope this isn't the case with her and I've just badly misinterpreted her crazy stories/behaviour. But if I'm correct, I hope someone close to her has the balls to help her.

• Sad

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I’m surprised the Moses basket was even put away. Ronnie was still being wedged into it for naps up until a few months ago, I’m sure 🤔😂

• Haha

Howdy

VIP Member
I'd never looked at the likes before the pics worh Rinnie seem to have the lowest likes and Ron Andrex posts even lower again
I also agree Rex and Ron makes more sense bit neither deserves an "adventure" series 🙄
It's just boring and there is no real chemistry between the boys so it falls kind of flat for the narrative they both want to spin. It might have worked in the past when they were younger and were plonked next to each other for a staged photo but not at the age they are at now. It is so contrived and I think people can see that now (other than the dedicated sheep).

alba24

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
Mrs Hinch....Zzzz...sorry, I fell asleep because her content is so boring.

• Haha

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
I'm still catching up, so don't know if it's been mentioned, but I actually find it quite sad that she's stayed in cleaning and Jamie has gone out to play with Ronnie and the neighbour's kids. The cleaning can wait love, your son will never be this little again. I know it's probably a pre record, but at some point it happened and she was still not taking part and too busy on her phone filming stuff for the gram. :(

• Sad

Mum of two

VIP Member
I'm sure the baby is here already and Hinch towers is painted biskittt ready for sale, with the filters that she uses nobody would notice.
As I've said before, I predict a name change on the account and a change of content. I don't think she'll care if she loses a few thousand followers, bots are easily bought.
What Sofa wants, Sofa gets.
She wants an Alpaca, has 'researched' it and it will happen 🙄
Town girl mentality, we have a Shire horse and my husband learnt from his father how to look after it, train and most importantly gain her respect. A friend of ours wanted the horse and carriage for a birthday party, when my husband said he didn't have time, she said "I can take it out, it's only a big dog."
This is Sofa's mentality.
But I can't wait to see it all unfold. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow