Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
813 likes on her recent grid post after 24hrs 🤭 soz I’m being a bit bitchy today but my period is due and my husband is pissing me off as is our sofa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

mgh727

VIP Member
That’s a couple hundred quids worth of makeup for one look, all high end except the maybelliene concealer, but that’s our Soph, Soph of the people, the relatable girl next door

• Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
Corrrr she loves herself. And Soph... please don’t eat any boys. Lunch time was quite a long time ago now but you can’t be that hungry to want to eat boys.
🎶 She’s a boy eatter, makes you work hard, make you spend hard, she’s a boy eatter 🎶

😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Let’s face it, the only thing that has remained consistent with her influencer career is the sheer number of threads on here about her. This is her claim to fame. Even we are struggling (holding out for the birth/belated reveal of CC2 at this point) and there are others rapidly coming up behind her who provide so much more to Tattle about. Sad when your nemesis doesn’t even find you relevant anymore.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Something doesn't add up with Inch leaving her when she's days away from giving birth, surely even for a couple of hours... But what would make sense is leaving mum and newborn and taking the toddler out of the house for a couple of hours? Everything just seems fishy
That’s if she’s allowed to be left alone yet. I still never believe her when she claims to be alone. Someone always babysitting her.

Reactions: 27

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Oh yes! I remember reading that Hinch fell into her mother's arms crying about Caroline... Was this true?!
I’m sure she said that she was so distraught her mum took her for a walk and chat and then tucked her up in bed and stroke her hand until she fell asleep. It was when they were in Disneyland Paris. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Let’s be real she’s been up all night and busy all morning trying to read her Alpaca book. Sound it out Soph. Sound it out. No don’t give up. Try again. You nearly had it! Shall we look those big words up in the dictionary together? That’s right. We’re all learning.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Goes to show she has major issues. Needs constant reassurance? Grow up Sophie. You're in your fucking 30s. Stop being a little princess 😴

How can she she something about body image when she filters herself 24,7 and has very clear body issues herself. Try loving yourself before sharing things like this you little hypocrite. Anything to make herself look good.

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
I have to say, as much as he annoys me, Inch comes across as a brilliant Dad. Ron is a lucky lad to have him!
I beg to differ he’s just as bad as her in my opinion, yes he’s hands on but he exploits his son and wife also, he’s a fame hungry drip xx

BabyOctopus

3 different window cleaning stories on 3 different days. Firstly, she's that desperate for content she has to resort to cleaning a window, and secondly it's so dire she has to split the videos over 3 days 🤣 she definitely filmed those all on the same day.

• Haha

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Ah ok i thought he worked but i havent followed her closely for about a year. I find her page exhausting
He gave up work as soon as baby Ronnie arrived, apparently her latest podcast implies she forced his hand that he has to stay home because he will never see his son. She is exhausting I agree.

• Angry