Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
There will be a purchase reveal today. She’s started following a tiny tiny small business. They will have sent her something that she’s baaaawwwwttt. Something small and twee.

Eta - in the time I was writing that she then unfollowed 2 more accounts. Who even does that? Constantly unfollowing.

Reactions: 27

ScorpioMoon

"who remembers this crib" christ you only put it away 6 months ago, I know my memory is bad, but it ain't that bad babe!

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
This "he should be here any day now'" and "not long until he's here" shite has been going on for weeks. Talk about dragging it out and milking it for all it's worth. By rights you should have birthed at least 4 weeks ago the amount of times you've said it. Give it up now Sopha. 😴😴

• Haha

General

I don’t often comment on here. But I have got annoyed watching the latest ‘beauty and make up’ posts. I love skincare and beauty and enjoy spending my hard earned money on it. I like watching ‘professionals’ showing how to use and get the most out of products. What has annoyed me is watching Hinch, using these products, incorrectly and then tagging all these brands in order to get recognition from them. The use of make up wasn’t to make her feel better today, but to tag all those brands to get noticed. I really hope they ignore her as she would completely put me off buying any product. The amount of contour and shine and over use of concealer, along with all the filtering is just awful.

• Heart

emily scholes

Imagine soph and Jamie doing the til tok where mum runs one way dad runs the other to see which way the kid would run - I’d even but a cheeky bet as Beyoncé would say ‘to the left to the left ‘ the exact way daddy ran - Jamie and Ron are going be so close growing up and when she’s no more shit to clean she’ll regret it. I mean nursery in the morning out with daddy most afternoons without mummy - no thanks not for me.

• Heart
  • Sad

Macklen83

Chatty Member
What is wrong with her ffs. If she forces her words out anymore she’s going to actually shit herself. Calm down you fanny . Where’s freedz with the tranq dart when ya need her

• Haha

gggg_o

If it’s so important to you stop filtering the shit out of your photos. Did you know that one of the reasons mental health problems are increasing in young people is because of the unrealistic images shared on social media? Stop commenting on your own body publicly like there’s something wrong with it.

She doesn’t have an eating disorder because if she did she wouldn’t be so public when talking about body image. People with eating disorders don’t tend to share their clothing size or comment publicly on how they feel about their own body. They tend to avoid the subject all together.

We all know about her spiteful side. When she used to shame other people’s appearance and body weight, and brag about the fact that she’s now a size 8 thanks to a gastric band. It’s mental health week and instead of posting some helpful resources for people struggling she makes it about herself yet again and uses it to promote her stupid podcast. This probably pissed me off more than it should because I have a mental health condition and a long family history of mental health issues including schizophrenia and bipolar disorder so I feel strongly about raising awareness and making sure others know that there is help out there.

I’ve never seen anyone so damn selfish and self absorbed.

• Heart
So Inch has taken Ron to the prom. Nice walk with fresh air.
WHY DOESN’T HE TAKE THE BLOODY DOG??
Heaven know that mutt needs exercise - they go to the park and yet they never take him anywhere? Cruel.
This boils my piss soooo much. We take our little dog everywhere with us (within reason), she's only a little Cavapoo and walks 6 miles with us most mornings before work. If she can do that with her little legs I'm sure they can take poor Henerz for what I will assume is a short walk with Ronerz. Its an absolute disgrace!! :mad:

Reactions: 26

Hinchstergram

Jesus christ Soph, she only wanted to know what you cleaned your grass with, she wasn't asking you where you got it from!! #AD #AD #AD

• Sad

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Yesterday Baby A's mum spoke about her brother picking up from her safety bubble and getting her out the house.
Hinch then does a story about her mums house being her safety space

Today Baby A's mum spoke about feeling guilty for having some beauty therapy after having a bad yesterday.
Hinch then does a post about feeling guilty about not being with Ronnie and inch.

Hinch does not have any originality what so ever. She needs to watch other people's insta for content ideas and talking points.
Can't believe I'm going to say this, but it's what I'm thinking after this comment of her copying others in this way and I'm wondering if anyone thinks the same? I'll apologise in advance if any of you think I'm out of order, it actually makes me feel uneasy thinking it too.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has thoughts along the lines of wishing she or her child was in similar situation to these parents. The way she craves attention and lies about silly things, it's like she has munchausen syndrome. I'm not saying I think she harms her children or herself in any way, but some of the traits she shows make you wonder what she would do to get noticed.

• Heart

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
Totally agree with you
View attachment 568223
if I was her neighbour I would be FUMING if someone with 4 million followers put a video of my child (wearing their school uniform with visible logo can I add) on her story!
does she think of anyone else apart from herself?
how absolutely unsafe- there are predators out there!!!!
, totally agree with you, show your child if needs must but be respectful of other children’s privacy, my girls are all grown up now but even we weren’t allowed to photograph at assembly’s or children school plays xx

Sloppys

VIP Member
Mentioned on here her neighbours probably hate her, so we get 2 stories, one of jamie in their garden and another saying they shout at her when she’s cleaning her windows. Hi soph 👋
Also, why the hell would you spray glass cleaner and then dettol??!! What’s the point?!

• Haha
  • Heart