Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguinfeet

Alpacas, really? I knew she was a bit manic but fuck me, that takes the biscuit. She's actually lost her grip on reality I think.

Wasn't Ron going to nursery? Wouldn't it be far more engaging to speak about how that's going so other mothers can relate? Same with the fact that Ron is hitting the Terrible Two's (mate, you wait until the Ferocious Three's and you'll want the two's back believe me!) - speak about it, relate to people, engage surely? This Instavision she's giving out is damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
It is astounding how dim that woman is, oy Sopha, olive trees grow in a mediterranean climate, dry, warm, sunny.. stop treating it to it's own personal monsoon season.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
"Mrs hinch House is spotless NAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" she always says that.
Her windows shouldn't be that rank on the inside the amount she cleans them. Goes to show her house is moist as hell from her clothes being dried in there on a hot summers day.
Using a white cloth to show the dirt but your cloffffs are only filthy cos you've cleaned the inside of your fucking windows, the actual hinges, like a wrong en. Who the fuck does that? Soz but i don't. I clean all the upvc and the glass fortnightly but I don't clean the hinges. You silly melt

• Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
Corrrr she loves herself. And Soph... please don’t eat any boys. Lunch time was quite a long time ago now but you can’t be that hungry to want to eat boys.
I don’t see the point of all these filters, she obviously thinks she looks great there and will have loads of messages from the sheep saying ‘you look stunning babe’ but then she’ll look in the mirror and see a completely different face. No wonder she has so many issues, she can’t be happy with how she looks at all.

• Heart

Aliceinw0nderland

"How are you today?"
Sitting here wondering if you've had the baby, actually having a baby, or if the baby is 20 years old and already in college.
Also wondering where your "questions about the nursery that ill answer all of" is. Because my question hasn't been answered yet.
Thats how I am today. Confused, hurt and ignored 😏

I've just had a thought... what if the new book is going to he a parenting book

• Sick
  • Sad

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing. When my little one and I have sofa cuddles he always wants to be either on my lap or have my arm wrapped around him. Often he'll just drop what he's doing to come and give me a kiss or cuddle. You never see any kind of genuine affection like that from Ron to Soph or the other way around. Unless she's being filmed by Jamie. Even when we're just sitting watching TV together he's always chatting to me about what we're watching. Sophie could be in another room and I don't think Ron would even care.
He kissed her once, when she wasn't expecting it and she manically laughed, cried, and made weird noises right in his face so he probably thought not doing that again!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MiaBinaryCode

If she hasn’t had CC2 already, I mean that time is perfick for the 4am feed, that ridiculous Pinterest “borrowed” quote hints it’s today. Bit like not putting ad on her posts, she doesn’t see to want to credit ANY of the quote writers either. Just because it’s posted on the internet Sofa, doesn’t mean you can take it.

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Have you ever seen anyone on the beg that hard for a makeup brand deal?
‘My DMs are going crazy’ are they fuck

• Haha

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Here we go again, moan, moan, moan. You chose this life Hinch and let's be honest it's hardly hard work is it!! What about the people that don't have a choice about going to work and work flipping hard. I don't think it's possible for her to slow down anymore. Just go away!!

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
18 weeks ago she posted this - surely baby is here by now or else today is the day? It's like a feckin elephant pregnancy
View attachment 567673
What baffles me about that photoshoot image (if we were to believe her timeline) is that she’s holding a 12 week scan photo, and not showing the size
Of bump she has, but we’ve found evidence of her having a bump ages prior such as in the This is Me photoshoot. Which was August right? Someone please confirm when it was for me! My brain is absolute mush today from having hay fever.
Let’s say it was August I’m fairly sure it was - but published images in September. Either way. If she’s got a 3-4 month bump in bloody August, by December - When she claims the photoshoot took place. So if she’s got further to go then left why not use the 20 week scan. It’s all so bizarre. The angle of the photo.
I still believe that they had their baby reveal photoshoot months before.
She made such a fuss about setting up that Xmas tree. I think it was to ensure every bauble was exactly the same as the photoShoot. She proper stressed about it.
I’m clinging on guys but the whole thing has been a bizarre tangled mess.

• Heart
The whole ethos of Hinch is banging on about how relatable she is and she 'gets us'

When she first became known, it was hacks and cheap products to use (v toxic but atleast affordable) and that's why people invested in her cleaning journey.

Once the fame started that's when the greed started. She gets gifted high end items, clearly wants them for herself as it's free and then does an AD to flog it but it's totally out of budget for her followers.

Purchases:
Ron's bouncy castle £200? (I think and where's that now?!)
Top of the range shark hoover £300+
Newborns dual pram £500-£700
Potting table £100
Lashify £100
Elemis skin treats £50+

I'm pretty sure there's more examples but unless it's something that sprays, every other AD or product I've thought 'yeah well atleast you find it affordable' 🤦‍♀️
THIS! She's a moron. Being 'relatable' was her USP that got her the followers in the first place. What's different about her now, she's just flogging same old stuff that other influencers are but she doesn't have the personality or class to excel in that segment of the market. It's the beginning of the end of the Hinch brand, I feel it.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's in Labour!
I still don't think she is. It's all head games to have her sheep worry and send her lickybum hope you're ok messages so she feels important..
She'll upload a story tea time or tomorrow saying sorrrryy guyzzzz just been relaxing all dayyyyyyy

Tui

VIP Member
You’d think she would spend this precious time reading about how to cope with parenting two children, how to accustom your eldest (human) child to a baby or how to breastfeed since she stopped after 6w last time. But no, reading about what sort of fencing you use for alpacas. Fuck off Soph

Lreb88

VIP Member
She needs constant reassurance everything is going to be okay?! Why is it always about her? Never about how Ronnie might feel with a new baby in the house or reassuring him. She is so utterly selfish.

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Is she planning to re-oil the hinges on the windows after using industrial degreaser to clean them? Bloody things will be seizing up, stupid mare

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Christ that was quick. Only took an hour for her to post a pick of her make up, leave, order food, eat food and then come home again.

An HOUR. She went maccy d's drive through didn't she 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart