Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think it depends who does your brows. My husbands ex is one of the best in the UK, won awards and everything, shes booked up this year already. Her photos she uploads you wouldn't know whats fake and whats real hair. You get them topped up but its incredible.
So true I’ve been having mine micro bladed for 6 years and the girl that does mine as won awards all over the world. She has a clinic in Liverpool and Spain. Mine have never discoloured even with delay with covid they haven’t gone green or red 🤗 But I have seen the after effects of this when the correct procedures are not used and the colour and shape are just awful. Do your research you get what you pay for and the last place I would want to experiment with is my face 😊

Reactions: 7
This week she asked her sheep for advice to start off labour and claimed she was going to spend all day bouncing on her ball. Then, apart from the ‘Inch could help’ (yuck) she never spoke about any of these things again. Makes me wonder if it’s all for content and she’s sat there cackling at cc2 in it’s cot whilst reading the comments 🤔 As everyone has said having the baby and not announcing it due to a magazine deal is one thing, pretending to still be pregnant is something else 😡

Reactions: 35
Whilst I’m here I went to Tesco earlier. I never go to Tesco cos it’s not very close to our house. I saw some Hinch clothes draping off the hangers - they just don’t hang well. It’s crap. Felt them and they felt thin. Crap. Carried on round the shop and they had an end of aisle Hinch point of sale (can you tell I used to work in retail 🤭). It was shoddy. It was pretty much entirely towels.
My son wanted a batman costume.
I bought wine.
No Hinch items were bought 😂
Did you say to your son

“No son. I will buy you a baggy, shapeless nightie and you can lay on the sofa dressed as a modern day Instagram superhero!” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Also Georgia n Tommy from towie just announced their son.. no magazine just showed pics of him.. it was lovely to see!
this will also affect her “birth announcement”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Was she clearly lying then when she done her announcement and said she’s been pregnant for longer than she’s not? Why would you even lie about that?😂

Reactions: 15
I may be in the minority here but I genuinely couldn’t give a rats vagina whether the sprog has been born already or not. We all know she lies, chats tit and has no continuity with anything in her made up perfect life, so even if she announced the birth exactly when little cc2 was exiting her vjayjay, it’s probable she’s still lying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Was she clearly lying then when she done her announcement and said she’s been pregnant for longer than she’s not? Why would you even lie about that?😂
Not to defend her But my son is due in May and i was 21 weeks when i had my NHS scan on 29th Dec, so technically if she's due now/in the next week or so when she posted that she will have been JUST over 20 weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Announcement today I reckon her story is just that little loading in the middle this morning

Reactions: 6
This morning’s pic of Henry is the same as the video from last night! She’s really not even trying now 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Plus who can actually afford Elemis - certainly not the original demographic that she is supposed to appeal to
I can! But I don’t! I’ve found a really good skincare brand off the radar that has the exact same ingredients! Maybe I should showcase it! But my Instagram is not about that . Mine is about making people and guuuuys genuinely smile ☺
[/QUOTE]
Spill!

Reactions: 7
Hahaha wtf that pic of Henry was clearly taken last night, he looks half asleep. Hinchy must still be in bed with cc2

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning Tattlers..
Can I ask a random question please? ...
How do you all manage to cross out words in your posts..
They make me giggle and are more entertaining than sofa herself..
I'm thank you 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.