Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus who can actually afford Elemis - certainly not the original demographic that she is supposed to appeal to
[/QUOTE]

I can! But I don’t! I’ve found a really good skincare brand off the radar that has the exact same ingredients! Maybe I should showcase it! But my Instagram is not about that . Mine is about making people and guuuuys genuinely smile ☺

Reactions: 12
Bump moving she has jewellery on

rubbing the dogs paw it’s all disappeared

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is anyone else really irritated by her dog or is it just me? I usually like dogs. It’s the ways she treats it above her little boy I think. We see her give him so much affection and attention and Ronnie is way down the pecking order. That’s why her dog comes across as arrogant and irritates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Will she mention Baby ballers this morning? Clearly Jamie is taking him. Ma Barker will be round babysitting sopha, making her favourite mug shot and opening a new tube of Pringles for her. Ma Barker might even get the sensory rice out for a play with her Sophie rose.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Soooo where did she go out today seeing as she was desperate to get out this morning?? All she’s shown is her mini minges on her forearms (she’s so wacky) shite pinterest pizza and ronduzhasfutz play with out of date rice Krispehs and a schpoooon
I was expecting a nice day out seeing as she likes to take us with her
Henry begged her not to leave him as it would set off his separation anxiety again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Tomatoe puree"
Sophie rose Vest Shelling Orferr Hinchliffe 🙃

I hate tomato purée- it tastes like metal to me. Surely you'd mix the herbs into the "sauce" not scatter them on top to burn 🤷‍♀️
I wish she would just give Ron some turkey dinosaurs and smiley faces and give it a bloody rest. Store brought pizza won't kill him and can't taste half as bad as her attempts at playing house. This is the sort of "cooking" I'd make WITH my 2 year old nephew so I can keep an eye on him, keep him amused AND make us something to eat. (Tbf from experience my nephew would eat all the pepperoni & tomatoes whilst helping and then not be hungry once it's cooked 😂)

I wish she wouldn’t, wouldn’t even feed that shite meal to a dog never mind a boy that needs nutrition

Reactions: 8
Soooo where did she go out today seeing as she was desperate to get out this morning?? All she’s shown is her mini minges on her forearms (she’s so wacky) shite pinterest pizza and ronduzhasfutz play with out of date rice Krispehs and a schpoooon
I was expecting a nice day out seeing as she likes to take us with her
Come rain or shine our dog gets three good walks a day. Our whole family has top to toe waterproofs simply for dog walking on rainy days! That’s what dogs need! Poor Henry waddles out those patio doors, poos on the bleached fake grass, and waddles back in again. She should not be allowed to have a dog if she can’t look after it properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Shows moving bump whilst firmly hiding her nails. Then strokes the dog whilst firmly hiding her clothes. She’s either playing with tattle (which is bleeping sad) or it’s a mash up of recordings. Who even knows at this point? Saddo behaviour either way.
The nails were obvious when stroking the dog but nowhere to be seen with the moving bump, she is playing a game 😂

Reactions: 17
Mine didn't, in labour, taken in early for elective section and my son was throwing some moves with me sitting on operating table having epidural done.
Once my sons head engaged he moved much less but he was big and the midwife said bigger babies don’t move as much as there’s no room, so maybe hers is small

Reactions: 2
I feel like everyone else that she’s giving birth to a toddler she’s been pregnant so long

Reactions: 13
Anyone else curious about the “Qweenie” account? 👀 👀 hinch is that you??? 👀 👀 extensive history of defending hinch if you go on her profile. And jealous of other instagrammers getting makeup brand deals 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Where did these rumours about her ‘fake pregnancy’ start?
If you do the math she is 38/39 weeks pregnant. I don’t understand why people think it’s suspicious. 🥱
I agree, sorry I agree with some of the theories but I don’t believe the baby’s born, somebody would see her or it would have got out by now, don’t even think she is capable of hiding a newborn, it’s just impossible and when she did show it we would know it wasn’t a newborn, how would she handle the birthday parties etc

Reactions: 20
Exactly the same. I love qvc for that reason 😂 but agree an Elemis collab and I won’t be buying anymore.
Elemis are a huge brand, they have actual celebs and models promoting it. I use it. Good tip for anyone. Get the advent calendar , it’s expensive but you get more than double amount moneywise, some full sized products others smaller ones which are great for travelling with ( remember, travelling?) I reckon hinchers who do buy it will do so only for the Gram. Sitting here gathering dust scared to use it as they’ve spent so much.
much like all those Chanel and other books they use as props. Talking of those, are they real books or is it just a box? someone I follow had a Jo malone candle she used in props but didn’t want to light as it was so expensive, I told her to get a grip and buy the Aldi ones instead 🤷‍♀️

How is her management allowing her to play this tattle charade? She is obsessed snd her content clearly shows it’s a nod to here all the time!
very poor management., they probably biding their time to get rid of her

• Haha
Those stick on brows on her stories, Ffs. Now all of her minions will be flocking to eBay for them and people with chemotherapy induced hair loss or alopecia won’t get a bloody look in for months.
This is so sadly true. I checked Ebay out of curiosity and loads have sold out 😥 she really is a brainless fool, she could have still shared the make up account without raving about the eyebrows! She knows the affect she has on sales from experience!

Reactions: 15
Plus who can actually afford Elemis - certainly not the original demographic that she is supposed to appeal to
I can! But I don’t! I’ve found a really good skincare brand off the radar that has the exact same ingredients! Maybe I should showcase it! But my Instagram is not about that . Mine is about making people and guuuuys genuinely smile ☺
[/QUOTE]

ermmm share share??!! 😉❤

How is her management allowing her to play this tattle charade? She is obsessed snd her content clearly shows it’s a nod to here all the time!
very poor management., they probably biding their time to get rid of her
Probably. I think in the world of insta it's just a matter of time. Someone else who better fits the brief will come along eventually.

Reactions: 10
this is the #1 thing I have been wondering about her lmao I’m American and I was genuinely concerned you Brits just use pure tomato paste, so glad to know it’s just her 🤣
No, it’s definitely just her. Please do not just our great nation based on the actions of this dosy bint 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.