Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just boring. Nothing she does is interesting anymore. Her content is shite. I mean I don't know what I'm looking for in watching content but it's not her.

Reactions: 32
She’s sat there following anyone who tags her in anything. Like really. This last account simply tagged her in a Keith the leaf post. Not even Tesco tat.
Anything to get them excited!! They're all going to be posting screenshots of "Mrs Hinch followed you" and crying over how lovely she is 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I would always flip and flop (no pun intended) between the idea of her having had CC2 and her still being pregnant. But having seen the recent photo of her and her lips, it absolutely cemented it for me. As someone who has had lip fillers before, I immediately recognised the change in the shape of her top lip. And nobody, not even a close friend, would inject her with her being supposedly full term. I know I’ve said this in a comment yesterday, but I’m shocked at how she thinks people won’t notice her face being different!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh what a tangled web..I also think the bun is out of the oven, but the blatant ‘I’m still preggers’ stuff I really can’t fathom. Just don’t mention it then show the baby with the mag deal or other reasons why and be done. My brain can’t think how she’ll worm out of it, as she has been so obviously deceptive. If she says nothing you can kind of just latch on to the “well I didn’t lie I just didn’t tell the whole truth..”

All this feels a bit cry wolf-y..we’lll see what transpires, but I have a feeling when Sopha Rose may REALLY need her fans and support, everyone will be long gone! No one likes to be deceived and made a fool out of!
Ah but you know she will spin it like "what happened after Ron and all the trolls, I felt like keeping it secret for a while" and they'll be all "poor Soph, it isnt right she felt that way, she was right to keep it a secret" and they'll all love her forever.

Although if she has had the baby, I hope she isnt showing pre records because she has PND again

Reactions: 18
Am more convinced now that she’s had the sprog...

All the posts today with her old nails, not the set she got the other day from Trace...all pre-recorded stuff, even the pic with Ronnie.

As for those pizza bite things...yuck

Reactions: 10
Soooo where did she go out today seeing as she was desperate to get out this morning?? All she’s shown is her mini minges on her forearms (she’s so wacky) shite pinterest pizza and ronduzhasfutz play with out of date rice Krispehs and a schpoooon
I was expecting a nice day out seeing as she likes to take us with her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A friend of mine just had a bump and sibling photo shoot. Very very sweet. It made me want to post here again how I’m shocked she hasn’t done one. Not wanting to share my friends photos I thought I’ll get one off Pinterest. I look on Pinterest and this is one of the first to show up. Looks familiar right. Just thought that was interesting. Nothing is accidental with her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Anything to get them excited!! They're all going to be posting screenshots of "Mrs Hinch followed you" and crying over how lovely she is 🤣🤣🤣
with my old biz page I had a lot of hinchers follow me and it always made me laugh when she followed them after years of them being diehard fans🤣 omgzzzzzzz soph is my bestie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I sometimes look for the fun bitchy comments on her threads so I cns grab my popcorn but I cns never find them!!!! Does she delete them?!

Reactions: 7
The amount of tomato purée 🤮 that would taste so bitter. Don’t get why she doesn’t use passata? It’s free on SW...
Is it just me that thinks it's just disgusting using the loo roll cardboard for your curtains pleats? Like dirty crappy fingers been all on that. Poo partials everywhere and now you wanna spread them everywhere else🤢 no thank yaaaa sopa
I know! me too.
We can't have them in school because of germs etc so why the hell you'd put them in your curtains I don't know. I've lived 49 years without putting them in my curtains and I think I'll manage another 49 years thanks!

Reactions: 17
I know the lady that apparently does hers and she's actually really good at doing brows, I don't know what the hell went wrong with sofas but they look like she's block drawn them on for some reason 🤷‍♀️
I do love a good mircobladed brow makes life so much easier
Good luck with getting the qualification
If they’re done properly they shouldn’t go green and blocky 😬
I’m very into micro bladed brows. Once everything with covid ups and leaves I’m going to get a qualification and learn how to do them.

It’s so hard to tell with all of the filters and fakery, but Sophie’s don’t look like they’ve been done even half as well as they could have been😳
I know the lady that apparently does hers and she's actually really good at doing brows, I don't know what the hell went wrong with sofas but they look like she's block drawn them on for some reason 🤷‍♀️
I do love a good mircobladed brow makes life so much easier
Good luck with getting the qualification ❤

Reactions: 11
Is it just me that thinks it's just disgusting using the loo roll cardboard for your curtains pleats? Like dirty crappy fingers been all on that. Poo partials everywhere and now you wanna spread them everywhere else🤢 no thank yaaaa sopa
Knowing her and how wasteful she is she probably buys a 16 pack and unrolls them all, bins the toilet roll and just keeps the cardboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A friend of mine just had a bump and sibling photo shoot. Very very sweet. It made me want to post here again how I’m shocked she hasn’t done one. Not wanting to share my friends photos I thought I’ll get one off Pinterest. I look on Pinterest and this is one of the first to show up. Looks familiar right. Just thought that was interesting. Nothing is accidental with her.
Is this her and Ronnie?

Reactions: 5
I just don’t see how she could post videos like that, with the baby wiggling around, if she wasn’t still pregnant. It would just be too weird, even for her.
I genuinely think she is still pregnant and the whole thing, the disappearing and reappearing bump, the strategically placed cushions and pre records is just her having a laugh. She has enjoyed playing a game and it has been her way of being in control of the situation.
That’s my take anyway, I guess we’ll find out in the next few weeks!

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.