Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what’s really grated on me today. Her size 8 posting. Firstly I’m not about body shaming, but I think what annoys me, is the face that she hasn’t worked hard for what she has achieved with her weight loss. She paid to have a gastric sleeve, there’s no real willpower required. I’m not knocking my anyone that’s has done that, or has one. Go for it if it makes you happy. But she makes out that it’s her achievement. It’s not really. Then she has all the loose skin taken off her arms. Again, fine, wonderful, no issue with that, but you didn’t work for any of it. Am I wrong thinking that? I went from a 12 to an 8 and it took months of work. Weight loss is work. But then posting about how tiny she is to all her sheep, is piss poor in my opinion. We all know you’re slim, that’s also fine, be slim. But there are a lot of vulnerable women following her and aspiring to be her, and unfortunately a lot of them don’t have the ability to think rationally and literally copy everything she does. She’d have been better off posting her pic, without mentioning her size. She’s really no advocate for mental health is she. Rant over
Exactly this!!!

Shows a potting table and places plastic flowers on it.... Im done!!! She really is a daft twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That table thing looks naff. I really hope she doesn’t reveal the baby with a click and thumbs up. Please no

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs pretty nails for the generic hand holding cc2’s tiny hand in his brothers’(paw)

to the soundtrack .. he is heavy he ain’t my brother
Fun fact - “He ain’t heavy” was written by Neil Diamond (my one true love - sorry Mr Doodle) and I just know she’s going to use it over and over until I stab myself in the eyeballs 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i’m sorry but i had a full set of acrylics on when i got induced🙈 i didn’t go bare-nailed til my daughter was about 6 months it was the only thing that made me feel like i still made an effort😂
All very well making an effort but 🤷🏻‍♀️ Most people can’t function with big acrylics dealing with a newborn and all that comes with it and their skin marks and tears so easily, most midwives will tell you this, I had my own nails and was advised to cut them

Reactions: 13
I thought I recalled her saying she was having a C-section & they would never let her carry to full term due to her health conditions?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think this then I think is she really that famous? Although I suppose OK isn’t what it used to be when it used to pull in proper A listers is it? Oh I just don’t even bloody know anymore with the games she’s been playing.
She was in the first page of heat magazine with Stacey at their lemon meet up when I was looking at magazines today.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Fun fact - “He ain’t heavy” was written by Neil Diamond (my one true love - sorry Mr Doodle) and I just know she’s going to use it over and over until I stab myself in the eyeballs 😩
We will help you get through it. Hash brown wimmen supporting wimmen!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on, am I being thick..
On Instagram they only found out in February that CC2 was a boy..
so IF she had ‘less time than she was pregnant’ left when she announced (at least 20+1) in January.. are you telling me she was 6, almost 7, months pregnant when they got a gender scan?🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So 2 yrs in a row wind has smashed up her garden stuff. Yeah right. Im not far away and my garden is more exposed than hers, the watering can got blown about and a few pots over but literally not strong enough to smash that up. Such a crock of tit. Wish her neighbours would speak up.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just to jump on the nails discussion. I have two children and had acrylics when I delivered both. In none of my midwife visits or anything like that was I ever advised to remove or cut them down, nor when my health visitors came round. Mine were born 3 years apart as well. So may be the same with Hinch, not that she would listen to anyone bar her mother.

Reactions: 5
Hang on, am I being thick..
On Instagram they only found out in February that CC2 was a boy..
so IF she had ‘less time than she was pregnant’ left when she announced (at least 20+1) in January.. are you telling me she was 6, almost 7, months pregnant when they got a gender scan?🤔
I believe they had the gender scan at the usual 20 weeks then gave the envelope to her mum who then waited until her birthday to reveal. I remember her posting something about it on her stories.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.