Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Amazon looking at the potting table the earliest I could get it delivered is Wednesday..... it’s not a prime next day item! How did she get hers so quick! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone get a better shot of her panning across when claiming everyone was napping? Like someone else said you’d definitely show bump in a moment like that.

Reactions: 12
I couldn't even be arsed to make my own tea when I was 40 weeks pregnant. How can Sopha be arsed to be out in the aftermath of Storm Maldon, faffing with a table that she'll never use?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not working at mo ( pondering lady of leisure status) not joking, I often have 10min nap in afternoon. We do have a puppy though, bloody exhausting work. Just saying. Years of getting up at 4.30 am & running to work have maybe taken toll mind you. 😂🐶 ps not a hinch raver.

Reactions: 4
Also I just don’t understand getting nails done when you have just had/ about to have a new baby? I can’t be the only one thinking this, when I went into hospital to have my first, the midwife advised me to cut my nails... I admit I was a bit clueless but yeah, their little soft skin, and I soon realised changing nappies etc it was the best thing to do
i’m sorry but i had a full set of acrylics on when i got induced🙈 i didn’t go bare-nailed til my daughter was about 6 months it was the only thing that made me feel like i still made an effort😂

Reactions: 4
I couldn't even be arsed to make my own tea when I was 40 weeks pregnant. How can Sopha be arsed to be out in the aftermath of Storm Maldon, faffing with a table that she'll never use?
Right! We never seen her down this side of the house at all.

Reactions: 5
100% agree i videoed my kids touching my bump while baby was moving and read books to them all, my kids have always been involved and included with each pregnancy including paying for a scan so they could come and see baby 👶🏼
He didnt even go to the gender reveal. Poor lil fella. No wonder he looks miserable. He knows!!!

Reactions: 16
i’m sorry but i had a full set of acrylics on when i got induced🙈 i didn’t go bare-nailed til my daughter was about 6 months it was the only thing that made me feel like i still made an effort😂
Women are advised not to have long nails in case.

Reactions: 2
Do you no no what’s pissed me off today , her posting the size of her clothes at full term as far as I’m aware she’s never felt the need to do this before ! She’s such a narcissist right from claiming her gastric band didn’t work to the fat removal on the arms course it’s bloody worked why lie ! She’s a spoilt little witch who’s just used to getting her own way all the time she doesn’t give a tit about the mental health off her sheep she’s only arsed about the cash 💰 how people can’t see through her I’ll never no

• Heart
Reactions: 47
i do agree though, i was 17 and didn’t really know what to expect or anything about giving birth in fact, but she’s a grown woman and clearly has gone over due date by the sounds so she knows she’ll most likely be induced
Women are advised not to have long nails in case.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.