Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondered how they could all be asleep when the do sweet FA... Then realised that Sophs the only one awake... They've gone to sleep cause they're tired of her bs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Must be nice being able to have no job and sleep on the sofa in the afternoon Jamie xoxoxoxo absolute pair of bleeping melts

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 563673
Is it just me that feels they can see the top of this sucking out in the top photo??? View attachment 563677View attachment 563676
The only thing that makes me think there's no way she could be faking it/hiding that she's had the baby is that that's totally deranged. If she has had the baby and wants to hide it, surely you'd go quiet/not draw so much attention to your bump. Unless she's really overdue (41/42 weeks) and is at the end of her pregnancy and is just not coping well, but I just don't understand, unless she got her maths wrong about the time left, because I can't see her sheep falling for the fake bump/newborn and all of the fall out after it

Reactions: 8
‘Now jamie, lay on the sofa & pretend you’re sleeping after putting together MY potting table so i can do a cute video & fool the hunnaaays again! Showing them what a good house husband you are!’ She certainly makes him work for that 5% of their money don’t she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So Georgia and Tommy announced their baby news before Hinch but she’s still pregnant? Despite the whole ‘I’ve been pregnant longer than I’ve got left to go’. Something fishy and it’s not flip and flop R.I.P

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know you meant peasants but I can't stop laughing at pheasants 🤣
I know 🤣 I just realised how much my autocorrect hates me. We can all be pheasants together!!

Just stay away from the Hinchliffe’s as I don’t think they’re pheasant people 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Christ on a bike. Can we see this baby yet? I’m bored now Zopha

So Georgia and Tommy announced their baby news before Hinch but she’s still pregnant? Despite the whole ‘I’ve been pregnant longer than I’ve got left to go’. Something fishy and it’s not flip and flop R.I.P
RIP Flip and Flop, the real MVPs in that household

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's all just for show for Insta, we certainly won't see her getting down and dirty with any compost. God forbid any specs of dirt on it and she will be getting the Shark handheld out, the one she uses for round the pissy toilet and kitchen worktop when she vacs the toaster crumbs up. Nice.
£105 of uselessness!

Reactions: 3
Do we have some sheep on tattle today 👀
Hopefully! They should only have to read a little bit of what's on here to open their eyes to the real Hinch...
I was never a fan, but followed her with interest. Then accidentally found Tattle, unfollowed, and have come over to the good side 😊

Reactions: 25
was gonna say, should expect a announcement in the next couple of days

Reactions: 4
Jiimbobnojob having a little nap for himself while all the other pheasants out there, slaving away at work 🙄 must be exhausting doing nothing all day 🥱

View attachment 563654
He’s probably sleeping coz he’s bored shitless. He’s not allowed to leave his wife’s side. I’ve been a stay at home mum for about 3 years now and it’s great that I can pick up my kids from school and spend the summer holidays with them but there are times when I miss working. He must miss his old life. Even when she was pregnant with Ronnie he was often out with his friends. Now the only time he can get some peace is in his ‘gym’ and even then she sits outside like a lost child. I have no sympathy for him but I imagine he questions his life choices daily.

Reactions: 46
I’m guessing Line of Duty 😂 so technically I guess yea it’s Belfast 😂
Oh haha I’m from Belfast! I haven’t watched the new line of duty yet, saving it for a weekend all in one binge 😂 I thought you were northern Irish too lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.