Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit confused. I have a potting table it’s a battered old thing but it’s functional and most of the time is covered in mud. You know from using it as a potting table. Now looking at hers Iv just realised it’s supposed to be made to look pretty and staged with to be honest quite nice but useless items.
It's all just for show for Insta, we certainly won't see her getting down and dirty with any compost. God forbid any specs of dirt on it and she will be getting the Shark handheld out, the one she uses for round the pissy toilet and kitchen worktop when she vacs the toaster crumbs up. Nice.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Right her latest story! I’m sorry why is Jamie’s asleep in the day more like he’s been up looking after a baby all night, so princess peach can sleep!

When she swings that camera round to Ronnie there is no bump!!! You can see the tops of her legs.

God she’s getting on my nerves now!

Reactions: 27
Zero emotion towards this baby inside her. I’m sorry but the fact we’ve not seen Ronnie interact with her bump ONCE in the entire 68 months she’s been pregnant is still one of the factors that raises big suspicions for me. She loves a photo opportunity. She loves the big brother narrative so where is it? I’ve got so many photos of my first kissing bump, cuddling & “talking” to the baby, listening to baby with his toy stethoscope etc. I would talk to him all the time about how his baby brother was growing in my tummy. He would feel for kicks and all that. He was younger than Ronnie. He couldn’t really talk but he understood it all.
The way she jiggled her tummy last night - ok have fun with your bump - but remember there’s a baby in there who is your baby. Who can hear and feel everything. He might have been asleep. So by all means have some fun but where’s the maternal rub afterwards? The “aww sorry baby hope I didn’t wake you up”. Just throwing herself around.
Maybe I read too much into it. Maybe cos I had high risk pregnancies I didn’t for one second take my baby growing inside me for granted. Maybe it’s easier to hypothesise she’s had the baby because the way she treats her bump isn’t pleasant to watch. It’s not a fashion accessory or an object to accessorise. It’s a real human being.
100% agree i videoed my kids touching my bump while baby was moving and read books to them all, my kids have always been involved and included with each pregnancy including paying for a scan so they could come and see baby 👶🏼

Reactions: 10
Jiimbobnojob having a little nap for himself while all the other pheasants out there, slaving away at work 🙄 must be exhausting doing nothing all day 🥱

30724673-A021-4C9A-A7FF-B3138224571A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Right her latest story! I’m sorry why is Jamie’s asleep in the day more like he’s been up looking after a baby all night, so princess peach can sleep!

When she swings that camera round to Ronnie there is no bump!!! You can see the tops of her legs.

God she’s getting on my nerves now!
Too right he should be up with the baby, he doesn’t have a job!

Reactions: 16
Must be nice, a whole family being able to take a daytime nap together on a weekday :rolleyes: Meanwhile, in the rest of the real world......

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Can someone please explain to me why someone needs a potting table for artificial plants? She’s never done any real gardening..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can someone please explain to me why someone needs a potting table for artificial plants? She’s never done any real gardening..
Probably so she can pot all her plastic plants in her home made chocolate soil and give them as gifts. You’re welcome 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gastric band has worked wonders for but what about the people who can’t afford it and struggle she’s a total witch flaunting a size 10 while preggers, needs a good feed 💀
she has really made me feel absolutely tit today! I’m the same height as her and I was (still am) wearing size 16/18 while pregnant. How can she be that thin?! I know that some people are naturally slim but we know that this is not natural for her because she has a a gastric band. Way to make your sheep feel like total crap you selfish witch!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
she has really made me feel absolutely tit today! I’m the same height as her and I was (still am) wearing size 16/18 while pregnant. How can she be that thin?! I know that some people are naturally slim but we know that this is not natural for her because she has a a gastric band. Way to make your sheep feel like total crap you selfish witch!!
Please do not let this c*unt make you feel bad. I’m still in my 16/18 granny pants one year post partum and it is totally normal. Our kids love us no matter what size we are. I’d rather my kids were snuggling up to a marshmallow than a skeleton ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What's inch got to be tired about? He doesn't work, he doesn't do anything around the house. It's not like he works a 9-5.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.