Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got the video that Hinch took of Inch in his vest top that she made him put on, and spoke to camera saying that apparently he loves them etc👍 Proof right there she or someone in her camp reads tattle😉😂😂😂😂😂
Yep here you go. All the Vest...as they say 🤮😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So has Inch attached the potting table to the wall then? That would be the logical idea surely, otherwise another "gust of wind" will blow this one over too. 🤔
And a hundred and five quid for that thing? She doesn't even do any bleeping gardening!!!! Seen once and never to be seen again as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Everything in garden is plastic, including the grass.

What is the potting table for?

Yep she is so relatable.... 🙄 £104 on something she isn't going to use.
She's all about the wanting and the having, not the needing or using. It's so juvenile, I bet she was one of those kids who had to get a present on her sisters birthday to appease her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So has Inch attached the potting table to the wall then? That would be the logical idea surely, otherwise another "gust of wind" will blow this one over too. 🤔
And a hundred and five quid for that thing? She doesn't even do any bleeping gardening!!!! Seen once and never to be seen again as always.
Of course she does gardening she goes to the garden centre and pretends it's grown by itself or just magically appeared 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wanna hear my prediction?
She's saving the reveal of the bairn until a very special day which means sooooo much to her.
When, you ask?

When she reaches her 400th thread on Tattle!! 🤣🤣😁😁🥳🥳🎉🎉🎆🎆

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Zero emotion towards this baby inside her. I’m sorry but the fact we’ve not seen Ronnie interact with her bump ONCE in the entire 68 months she’s been pregnant is still one of the factors that raises big suspicions for me. She loves a photo opportunity. She loves the big brother narrative so where is it? I’ve got so many photos of my first kissing bump, cuddling & “talking” to the baby, listening to baby with his toy stethoscope etc. I would talk to him all the time about how his baby brother was growing in my tummy. He would feel for kicks and all that. He was younger than Ronnie. He couldn’t really talk but he understood it all.
The way she jiggled her tummy last night - ok have fun with your bump - but remember there’s a baby in there who is your baby. Who can hear and feel everything. He might have been asleep. So by all means have some fun but where’s the maternal rub afterwards? The “aww sorry baby hope I didn’t wake you up”. Just throwing herself around.
Maybe I read too much into it. Maybe cos I had high risk pregnancies I didn’t for one second take my baby growing inside me for granted. Maybe it’s easier to hypothesise she’s had the baby because the way she treats her bump isn’t pleasant to watch. It’s not a fashion accessory or an object to accessorise. It’s a real human being.
This ❤.
Before I had my 2nd I miscarried and then struggled to fall pregnant (felt like it took forever, in reality 9 month if that)
And honestly I was so OTT with bump always stroking her and talking and getting other daughter involved.
You'd think for someone that "struggled to conceive" in her own words the first time round she'd be more OTT with any bump she has.

Personally I'm not sure if she's had it yet or not but I do think what's she's doing atm is all for us tattlers!

Someone said before she's like a mean girl and I 100% agree!! She's the type that acts all lovely when people are watching- her case the sheep but as soon as back is turned - this case on trace stories is sly and gives digs until the one she's doing it too retaliates and she goes back to playing the popular lovely girl crying troll! Hate these types of people so much!!
Shes such a knobhead

• Heart
Reactions: 31
When she went to SS's she was covering herself with cushions and there was no editing so you could see her real face. Guessing she can't show the bump and the face then?! She also said when she announced that she was over halfway through her pregnancy, is this new money maker EVER coming out?!?!?!?!
He's due out of her fufu on his 21st birthday. At this rate he will be a fully grown adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her potting table looks like a child’s mud kitchen. Another pointless purchase coz she doesn’t even do enough gardening to justify a potting table. Everything in her life of purely for show

Reactions: 30
She has plastic grass and got her flower beds planted out by a landscaping company last year... what’s the point of the potting table? She doesn’t strike me as being the next Monty Donn or Alan Titchmarsh, but maybe she’s been keeping that a secret from us too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a bit confused. I have a potting table it’s a battered old thing but it’s functional and most of the time is covered in mud. You know from using it as a potting table. Now looking at hers Iv just realised it’s supposed to be made to look pretty and staged with to be honest quite nice but useless items.

Reactions: 23
Everything in garden is plastic, including the grass.

What is the potting table for?

Yep she is so relatable.... 🙄 £104 on something she isn't going to use.
Im not sure if it’s how she’s “styled” it but no way does that look worth £100

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What a load of rubbish. I saw that potting table and greenhouse after the “wind” blew them over. They were absolutely fixable. The greenhouse was basically plastic so she could have just put it together. The only thing broken were the pots. Still, not sure how the wind managed to make such a mess as they were against the wall down the side of her house. Admit it hinch. It wasn’t that you couldn’t fix it, you just wanted to replace it. If that was me I would have just drilled a few extra screws in it and given it a paint
So true, everything there is 100% fixable but for her it’s just about getting new when you are bored with the old.

I think it might have been storm sopha, who did the damage on that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Change the boys nappy. It’s literally bulging. By boy I mean Ronnie not Jamie. Literally nothing is bulging down there where Jamie is concerned 🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Calling it now.. she will announce the birth any day now with a picture of his little hand holding her finger or something as equally clique.. then it'll be another week or 2 wait until she reveals his face after her adoring fans are begging to see him 😩
Not fans, AUNTIES! Don’t ya know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We’re getting side tracked here folks....

The real question is “why does she so desperately need a potting table when she never actually grows anything”?!! 🤨
So true but She needs a potting table to put her Tesco bag for life on, when she is taking the tomato’s out to place in Ron’s veg patch. You hardly expect her to put the bag on the ground, do you? 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Never posted before but getting fed up of her! I'm really finding it hard to believe that the potting table was beyond repair simply by being blown over... any other person would surely just pick it up and tighten the screws or try their best to at least mend it!?
Also, new nails by trace but none of her content today features them so far???? I'm actually gobsmacked by the amount of pre recording she does!

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.