Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
She could be on her knees leaning on a birth ball. That was the only thing that gave me relief at the end! I needed to let the bump hang to give my pelvis relief and my arms wouldn’t support me for long 🤣
You'd think she'd show this though, she was asking for help because of being uncomfortable so she could say I'm on the ball for some relief. Which I think shows she's not in an uncomfortable way right at that moments as surely you'd talk more in detail about it. Nothing wrong with her pelvis, the way she was side stepping, spreading her legs, jumping around in the video last night 🤣

Reactions: 7

Baybay1234

I reckon if we check her neck she’ll have a “made in China” stamp or something!

All feels so ingenious!!

I just can’t get my head around why she acts this way, and I find it upsetting that some people are literally wanting to be her, and she’s feeding unhealthy/false information and not using her platform for good! I really hope she can get some help for herself tho, as I do strongly feel there must be some underlining mental health issues here!

BabyOctopus

it’s unbelievable 🙄

looks like it may be another post from her management team or mad barker 😡

View attachment 564393
It's not. If you click, its the post that Ashley put up to announce baby A had died. I have no idea why Hinch is linking back to it now. It feels so odd to be re-linking to the announcement again.

instead of a potting table that she’s just whacked some plastic flowers on, why didn’t she get the kid a mud kitchen? More useful than what she’s just bought.
She bought Ron an expensive mud kitchen that she's shown him using once. Not even with real mud, it was crushded up cereal or something like that.

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Its bloody freezing in Wales. We have snow in hills and hailstones lower ground. I am freezing pegging washing out never mind doing garden stuff.... And i do real gardening not pretend and spend gardening!!!

Reactions: 6

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I’ve had this one for about ten years, I just put it on the garden table . Think I paid £4.99. It fits down the side of the shed . HTH 👍🏻
46673A65-EF27-488A-A91E-965F61ED1282.png

i do agree though, i was 17 and didn’t really know what to expect or anything about giving birth in fact, but she’s a grown woman and clearly has gone over due date by the sounds so she knows she’ll most likely be induced
Women are advised not to have long nails in case.

LT2201

VIP Member
Oh so I see I mentioned baby A and how she's forgotten all about that and there's a post about her appeared last night. But Sophie doesn't come on here.

Her brows must be a result of her filters; look at this unedited pic of her on Stacey’s profile! Normal brows!! 🤯
Why in god's name would she think the filtered brows look better, in her photos they look like really badly tattooed ones. Like they aren't hair strokes just a block of colour.

EmmaE54

VIP Member
I dont get what's gone on as on her highlights shes really interactive with Ronnie when he was under 1 and now not so much

Thisisme@49

Never known anyone less like a gardener than Hinch with her new potting bench which she'll never use. Why has she hung up those untouched gloves, and put another new pair in a tin bucket underneath when the bench is outside and they'll be soaked at the first drop of rain, ditto the trowel. All for show and as fake as her fake lips, fake flowers and fake grass.
It’s been raining all morning down south 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Why does she have to edit so much - those cases are popping all around - why not just a 30sec clip? What has she cut out? Why?
Ah it actually does! I was so busy listening to see if she interacted in a meaningful way ( she didn’t) she’s clearly cut bits out that weren’t Instagram suitable 🙄

Raydog

Chatty Member
I felt the same way when I saw her jiggling and grabbing it like that and I’ve been fortunate to never have been high risk!
She’s so detached. I don’t think she’s learnt anything from being a mum for two years. Maybe it’s because she hasn’t actually been one. Too many lapdogs/helpers
That’s why I’m convinced it’s a moon bump you just wouldn’t be able to or do that to your really baby belly !