Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beautifully put, thank you.

Reactions: 12
A few people are saying ‘why do people care what size she is’ or that we shouldn’t be discussing her weight.

I think people are annoyed because she has (for the most part) quite an impressionable group of followers who this could negatively impact. There also really is no need for her to tell us what size she is (apart from inflating her own ego).

*This might be an unpopular opinion*, but, she has put herself in the public eye and stuff she puts up will be discussed regardless. This is just the other end of the double edged sword of social media.

Reactions: 45
Has she really just had new nails when her baby is due any day now? I can't even wipe my own backside with false nails on never mind change and dress a baby with them on .. absolute selfish woman

Reactions: 27
Just been doing my most hated cleaning job - the kitchen window. Balanced precariously on the worksurface trying not to chip my ceramic sink, it struck me that she never gives advice on things like that and how to make it easier.
I know her kitchen doesn't have a window behind the sink but the vast majority of houses in the UK do.

I've seen other cleaning accounts use their mums home to demonstrate things when theirs doesn't have the same layout but never Hinch. Actual cleaners show these things in their clients homes but have never reached the heights that Hinch has.
The more I think about it the more convinced I am that she is purely a P&G stooge.

Reactions: 20
I reckon if we also checked her hairline, there may also be 666

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I couldn't care less if she's a size 8 or 28. Nobody cares but why feel the need to mention what size you're wearing when clearly heavily 'pregnant'. Very strange woman.

Reactions: 29
She had her nails done and then at 21.33 said hohoho merry Christmas I just want to get him out now, then she is outside her car and they say she will go into labour tonight....it’s on the nail girls video
Anyone have a link,?

I dont get what's gone on as on her highlights shes really interactive with Ronnie when he was under 1 and now not so much

Reactions: 6
Exactly. She's done it to inflate her own ego.

If she were a size 18 (not that there's anything wrong with that at all), I wonder whether she would have put her size on the post. What with HER body-shaming comments in the past.

I dont get what's gone on as on her highlights shes really interactive with Ronnie when he was under 1 and now not so much
Because now he can actually do things so she’s lost interest and she can’t be bothered. When they’re under 1 they’re so easy and don’t require attention like a toddler does

Reactions: 14
My middle daughter is 33 weeks pregnant. She’s been told, unless it’s something you have to do, such as pick up other child from
school etc, then please keep interaction to an absolute minimum. No unnecessary trips to B&M or round family gatherings. Definitely no lemon picnics with another covidiot. But hey what do we know. She’s Sophlo the pregnancy queen (of 180 months)

Reactions: 28
Hi everyone long time lurker and finally joined up. I came across this one day when she was crying trolls as I thought something didn’t add up and I have to admit everything you all say is spot on! The picture she posted today in the outfit isn’t the bedside crib meant to be on the side she’s standing ? I can’t keep up with the most mash of poor ore records.I’ve been a lurker here for a few months now and you guys are usually spot on! Xx

Reactions: 24
Inch would be nowhere near the head

Reactions: 16
She really suits pregnancy, i wish she'd see the beauty of it - i think pregnant woman are so beautiful. I don't care if she's a size 8 or not, weight doesn't define you. It's really sad.

Anyways, i don't really wanna think of Jamie giving it his all BUT I swear when I was overdue it brought labour on, we had a right good night of it, husband was a right happy chappy and i woke up 7 hours later in labour.
Get Jamie to rag you about a bit, works wonders

Happy Friday xoxox

Reactions: 40
I personally think she's so insecure with her weight & body image, that by putting it on there, she's sort of reassuring herself that she's still small, and just because she's pregnant with a bump, she's still fitting in those sizes.
Her whole body image in her head is distorted because of the bump.

Reactions: 27
I couldn't care less if she's a size 8 or 28. Nobody cares but why feel the need to mention what size you're wearing when clearly heavily 'pregnant'. Very strange woman.
Completely agree, if she’s marketing why not just say available in sizes X to X

she’s just a self absorbed twat

Agree,and also feel like she’s expecting a big bump pic to end up in the papers so if she points out her sizes they’ll be sure to quote her ‘heavily pregnant mrs hinch shows off her bump in an incredible lounge suit size 8/10’
Also the Tracey video-not sure what she’s saying as she’s sliding about but she leans over before getting to the car and says something something “...feel the pain”. Prat

Reactions: 7
Ooo she digs gretal out when she is wound up!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.