Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are people that upset by somebody else's dress size? I'm a 14 and I don't look at slim women and think that they shouldn't have posted that photo incase it upsets the larger ladies. Other peoples insecurities aren't her concern and wouldn't be mine. We know she has body issues as she had gastric surgery when she didn't need it.

Reactions: 22
I was about to say this. My husband is waiting for an operation date and had a letter last week saying once he is given a date, he will need to isolate for 10 days prior to going into hospital. Not sure if thats because it will be done under general anesthetic though maybe so more of a risk? I just dont know anymore. Like you say though, she knows she will be going into hospital soon so why would you put yourself and others at unnecessary risk??

Reactions: 14
I don’t see it as an issue but I also don’t really see the point of sharing your size

Reactions: 16
That’s why I’m convinced it’s a moon bump you just wouldn’t be able to or do that to your really baby belly !

Reactions: 6
This! I’ve wondered why she’s not had Ronnie interact with the bump at all. Which strengthens my belief on the moons bump

Reactions: 17
Exactly, imagine being pregnant and feeling a bit crap about weight you’ve put on and then there’s perfect Sophie making a massive point about being pregnant size 8. Don’t see why she needed to put sizes on unless it’s an ad but but strange as she has her own loungewear out

Reactions: 16
Not a fan ( think people can confirm that from me by now ) but I do think she’s really pretty - until she starts adding filters and tweaking photos!
Trigger warning: I mention my experience of body image issues and ED at the bottom of this post.

I totally agree, she is sooo pretty in my opinion, she really doesn’t need all those filters and editing at all!

One thing I will say: I see a lot of comments on here about her appearance, eg. Likening her to a giraffe, commenting on her nose, her hair etc. Perhaps it’s not fair to judge as an outsider but I think someone who filters and edits so much clearly can’t be happy with their appearance, so by commenting these things about her, doesn’t that add fuel to the fire that is her self-perception and esteem

Obviously I get these comments aren’t being left on her personal account or to her inbox, she would have to actually come looking for them. But for me, surely commenting on someone’s appearance like that - on things she cannot change - makes us as bad as when she shared that meme about Tulisa? (That wasn’t directly on Tulisa’s account or in her inbox, so I’d like to think the two situations are somewhat comparable).

I also obviously get that we have seen her love the camera and the photo shoots and hair and makeup so there is the element that all the woe is me about her height is purely a play-up for the gram, but taking that out the equation, surely we don’t need to be commenting negatively about an aspect of someone’s physical appearance that they cannot change? I was always told that if a person cannot change something within five seconds then don’t comment on it at all, eg. If someone has food stuck in their teeth then tell them as they can change that, but if they have wonky teeth then don’t as they cannot change that. It’s the same with comments about Sophie’s height likening her to a giraffe and also her nose for me, it just doesn’t sit right.

I know not everyone will agree with me and that’s fine - we don’t go for the jugular with one another every time we don’t agree like the crazed Hinchers do also sorry for the essay

Edited to add: I’m speaking as a 20 year old female in recovery from Diabulimia (I’m type 1 diabetic). If anyone isn’t familiar with this it’s where type 1 diabetics eat but don’t take insulin as this causes rapid weight loss, but is also EXTREMELY dangerous. For this reason I like to think I can relate a lot to anyone suffering with body image issues or EDs etc. I apologize if this is triggering for anyone to read, I know we support one another here with our experiences. I will add a trigger warning ar

Last edited:
Reactions: 81
This is Me talked about Ronnie's birth and discussed urinating with mild vaginal tears after he was born and she gave her top tip for mothers to get a cup of water and splash your groin as you urinate post-partum to stop urine stinging at your vagina.

There is a product that happened to share her Mum's name 'Frida' sold in the USA that does the same purpose. One if this will ever be one of her 'eBayers'?!

Reactions: 1
Really think she did come up the Lagan in a bubble you know

She can be a size 8/10 or whatever and she will always be a c*nt

Add to this now Sophie Rose Hinchliffe, of the lesser spotted chav species, now clocking in at 9,263 days pregnant

Reactions: 31
I did find that very odd too.

Reactions: 7
My understanding is that if you have a scheduled date for an induction or C section you’re asked to isolate for 10 days before that. The general advice for pregnant women anyway is to be more cautious about social distancing
I was induced last year and I wasn’t asked to self isolate.

Reactions: 2
Just catching up on last thread and that video omg ! Never cringed so hard in my life what the actual fuck! Shes acting proper demented . Did anyone figure out what she’s actually saying??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.