Mrs Hinch #386 on the move? Alpacha her bags!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she used to say that Henry never stayed in his room and that he would sneak into their bed every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A thought occurs. Is she even going to be at Stacey's wedding, let alone bridesmaid as people have speculated? You're only allowed 30 people at weddings atm, which I'm assuming includes bride and groom themselves, plus photographer (I'm assuming photographer counts towards the head count?). Stacey and Swashy have three kids between them, plus all their relatives. You cannot realistically invite Hinch without it being all four of them that go - baby Hinch will be too young to be away from her for a whole day for a wedding, and its mean to take the baby but not Ronnie. Once you subtract Stacey, Swash, three kids, two parents for each of them, plus a photographer, that's ten places gone already. Is she definitely going to be up for using up four more of her final 20 places on the Hinch family when places are at such a premium? Tricky one...
They get married in July, on 21st June all the restrictions will be lifted, so I suppose they can have as many guests as they want x

Reactions: 17
So last night as we were watching tv, her Ariel ad came on and I just walked out the room because I couldn’t look at it anymore. I could still hear it from the kitchen but when it got to the part, at the end where she says ‘keep away from Children’ I heard my OH shout ‘Maybe you should take that advice yourself hinch and stay away from fish too, while you’re at it’ 🤣

Well it was at that moment, I realised he had actually been listening all these months 😂 I went to bed feeling accomplished last night, that I’m living with a secret tattler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 166
I’m sure she used to say that Henry never stayed in his room and that he would sneak into their bed every night.
She did, I remember that.

This insufferable woman has been pregnant for longer than the bloody Ice Age lasted!
I'm just wondering how Henry knows what time it is? He doesn't like getting up before 7? Does he have a clock in his bedroom? Who learned him to tell the time? 😂😂 the way she carries on with that dog is not normal! Calling him a little fur human and taking photos of him laid with his knob out and his bollocks on show borders on perverse!
It isn’t normal at all, I’m not an animal person in the slightest though so maybe that’s just me, be it weirds me out massively how she treats him. I wouldn’t dream of giving my pet it’s own room no matter how many spare bedrooms I had 🧐

Reactions: 13
Not weird but shouldnt be next to a radiator and window😔
When the health visitor does her visits after he’s born, usually they ask to see where baby is sleeping (they did with all my 4 children anyhow..) and I hope to dear god she lets her know that she shouldn’t have the Moses basket next to the window. Imagine the draft the baby will feel through the night!!

Reactions: 8
I genuinely think it depends on the person. Not to take Sophs side but the only pregnancy I could barely move in was my 1st. My 4th pregnancy I was still walking 6 miles a day doing the school run at 38 weeks pregnant (and no I’m not usually a fit and healthy person either 😂)
Yep. Second and subsequent pregnancies are another breed. I was crawling through soft play to rescue my toddler at 38 weeks pregnant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A thought occurs. Is she even going to be at Stacey's wedding, let alone bridesmaid as people have speculated? You're only allowed 30 people at weddings atm, which I'm assuming includes bride and groom themselves, plus photographer (I'm assuming photographer counts towards the head count?). Stacey and Swashy have three kids between them, plus all their relatives. You cannot realistically invite Hinch without it being all four of them that go - baby Hinch will be too young to be away from her for a whole day for a wedding, and its mean to take the baby but not Ronnie. Once you subtract Stacey, Swash, three kids, two parents for each of them, plus a photographer, that's ten places gone already. Is she definitely going to be up for using up four more of her final 20 places on the Hinch family when places are at such a premium? Tricky one...
They have 4 kids between them 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I actually think that Henry might be depressed, he doesn’t have the life a dog should have, so he’s bored and just wants to sleep all the time

• Sad
Reactions: 66
So last night as we were watching tv, her Ariel ad came on and I just walked out the room because I couldn’t look at it anymore. I could still hear it from the kitchen but when it got to the part, at the end where she says ‘keep away from Children’ I heard my OH shout ‘Maybe you should take that advice yourself hinch and stay away from fish too, while you’re at it’ 🤣

Well it was at that moment, I realised he had actually been listening all these months 😂 I went to bed feeling accomplished last night, that I’m living with a secret tattler 😂
Her advert came up on my husbands tablet months ago and he made a reference about Henry. I was like awww he listens to my bullshit ramblings 😍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has her voice always been so annoying with the over pronunciation of everything? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
What's with the 'have you finished?' I find it weird and her tone of her voice weird and his own bedroom weird. With my dog, if she's barking (more than what he did), I don't say have you finished ?! Weirdoooo. Oh and I'm so glad someone earlier think in the other thread said about how she pronounces handsomes, it's always been a bug bear of mine lol

Reactions: 20
This insufferable woman has been pregnant for longer than the bloody Ice Age lasted!
I'm just wondering how Henry knows what time it is? He doesn't like getting up before 7? Does he have a clock in his bedroom? Who learned him to tell the time? 😂😂 the way she carries on with that dog is not normal! Calling him a little fur human and taking photos of him laid with his knob out and his bollocks on show borders on perverse!
my dogs weirdly know the time I.e they have a mid morning treat at 11am and from 10:30 onwards they start pestering me and staring at me 😆😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
When the health visitor does her visits after he’s born, usually they ask to see where baby is sleeping (they did with all my 4 children anyhow..) and I hope to dear god she lets her know that she shouldn’t have the Moses basket next to the window. Imagine the draft the baby will feel through the night!!
Plus they have the house on at 30+, The lullaby trust explain that it’s a no no as increases the risk of SIDS . They should both know better😕

Reactions: 11
And why does she let that bloody mutt hover around the kid when he’s eating 🤢🤮 or when any of them are eating for that matter. Pet hate of mine having slobbery dogs around when eating 😩😅

• Heart
Reactions: 22
my dogs weirdly know the time I.e they have a mid morning treat at 11am and from 10:30 onwards they start pestering me and staring at me 😆😆😆
My dog is the same, if she’s not been fed she’ll be pestering me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love my cat like she is my own child, she sleeps on our bed every single night and just does whatever she wants, does she have her own bedroom? No, because she is a CAT. does she have her own adult bed? No, because she is a cat. Does Hinch think she is quirky giving the dog a bedroom because I think its absolutely ridiculous. You can love and spoil your animals without having to give them their own bedroom. I imagine there are people out there could only dream of having all that extra space for their kids.

Also, not one to really get involved in the whole pregnancy thing as genuinely don't care (aslong as baby and mum are healthy and well ofcourse), but what I will say on it, it seems to be the longest pregnancy known to man.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.