Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katlen12

VIP Member
So last night as we were watching tv, her Ariel ad came on and I just walked out the room because I couldn’t look at it anymore. I could still hear it from the kitchen but when it got to the part, at the end where she says ‘keep away from Children’ I heard my OH shout ‘Maybe you should take that advice yourself hinch and stay away from fish too, while you’re at it’ 🤣

Well it was at that moment, I realised he had actually been listening all these months 😂 I went to bed feeling accomplished last night, that I’m living with a secret tattler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 166

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Can I call a bingo for Inch posting a black and white picture or video of Hinch bouncing on her ball with her back to the camera. In the living room. In Ronnies play area. Bottle of ribena on the sideboard. Tube of Pringles tucked into the arm of the sofa. Henry looking out the back door with Ronnie not in shot.

Followed later by a photo of Hinch festering on the sofa with Ronnie, blanket hiked up to her neck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

dollybird._.

Sooooooooo long time lurker, first time poster but today she has really, really annoyed me!

I am a self employed pattern designer, I am incredibly lucky that I get to use my creativity in a job I love and have always wanted to do. I have worked hard for many years to get to where I am today and know just how lucky I am to do the job I love so, so much. Hinch on the other hand has never EVER had a “life long dream” of bringing out a “range” this woman has not got a creative bone in her body. Look at her house as proof! Tesco chooses what they sell, all she does is say yes to have her brand name on it, job done! No hard work, no mood boards, no thought process, no colour/pattern matching, no individual ideas, no creativity, no story, no sleepless nights worrying about if you made the right decision, no working on projects and not getting paid, no love involved............just money! She is greedy, she is a classic narcissist and she needs stopped! Her dream was to become “famous” fast, she wants the money! Why not just fucking admit it!?!?!!!!!!!!

God she does my head in!!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
That Tesco FAQs (or as Hinch puts it FAQ’s) was lazy and sloppy.

Hinch here’s my teacher’s feedback:
Well done for attempting to give some extended answers to questions you may have been asked regarding your Hinch range.
Even better if: Proof read your work to check for basic spelling, punctuation and grammar errors. This is a piece of professional writing Sophie and you will lose marks for not correcting your basic SpAG. You must make a clear distinction between your question and answer. You could have used a different font, bold font or simply left a gap between question and answer. Remember your audience needs to be able to read your work clearly. Finally, please refrain from repeatedly claiming your products have sold out and that you're shocked. Emotive language has no place in this form of writing.

I would like a revised copy on my desk by tomorrow morning please. Check with your peers if you need any support. I don’t want any more excuses as to why you cannot meet your deadlines, you’ve had plenty of chances Sophie Rose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Andioooop

VIP Member
Call me cynical, but why does that video of Ronnie moving the scuttlebug look reversed??
I’ve ‘reversed’ her video, looks much more natural, i think ron was getting off the bike
Edited to say: i’ll reverse it properly on tiktok in a bit so it’s clearer & compare side by side. I’m at work so rushing with screen record guysh!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion:

🎵Sophie Hinchcliffe wants a farm ee i ee i o, with a big bump here a small bump there, here a bump, there no bump, possibly a moonbump
Sophie Hinchcliffe wants a farm ee i ee i o 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 70

AC55

VIP Member
This insufferable woman has been pregnant for longer than the bloody Ice Age lasted!
I'm just wondering how Henry knows what time it is? He doesn't like getting up before 7? Does he have a clock in his bedroom? Who learned him to tell the time? 😂😂 the way she carries on with that dog is not normal! Calling him a little fur human and taking photos of him laid with his knob out and his bollocks on show borders on perverse!

• Haha
Reactions: 68

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Maybe she doesn’t care anymore coz when she announces the baby she’s leaving the gram and onto selling her home range 🤔
Absolutely agree.She knows she's fucked up,become too invested in getting one over on a gossip site and become a non entity in the process.
She will blame us and fade away to enjoy her new life.She won't have to discuss Ron's progress anymore(well,not unless she "writes"another book).
Why she chose to show a snippet of him lately,I'm not sure.I always wondered why Ma couldn't bring him on even if she wasn't capable.
I believe she is or has been pregnant until very recently but has neglected herself and the health of her unborn again.She hasn't shown her pregnancy because she is unwell.
The Barker/Hinchliffes are truly fucked up.She conducts her life outside of insta exactly how she wants,what she shows is not how it is at all.
The truth will out, sooner than later.Mark my words.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I actually think that Henry might be depressed, he doesn’t have the life a dog should have, so he’s bored and just wants to sleep all the time

• Sad
Reactions: 66
Oh blimey no! Let’s hope they’re vigilant with newborn... sorry, wasn’t piling onto you, just putting another view out there.
Hi 👋🏻 Long time lurker first time poster. Seen this kind of talk before but just wanted to say tattle is one of very few forums (if any) where people talk respectfully to each other, and I have a lot of respect for that! Tattlers call Mrs h out on what she does but never in a bullying way, not to her and not with each other! I stumbled across tattle accidentally and man alive have my eyes been opened. Mrs H and her sheep always made out tattle to be something it isn’t...it’s refreshing to see people to be able to post opinions on social media in a legit way. It’s simply a way to hold social media “influencers” accountable, and rightly so. So go tattlers 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 65

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
You know what? This pregnancy may have been 84 weeks but at least we’re not getting “The 3 best brothers ever”, “No bond has ever existed like between these 3 boys” or “My little 3 Manz team” bollocks. You know it’s coming! 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64