Mrs Hinch #386 on the move? Alpacha her bags!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she got onto Henry’s bed a bit too quickly and easily for someone full term? 🤔 I could barely walk, let alone cock my leg up and kneel on a bed that fast!

Reactions: 31
Remember when her and Stacey went awol for a day or two at the exact same time and the sheep were going mental, the press were saying they’ve left Instagram.
I think that’s when her baby shower was

• Wow
Reactions: 42
The changing mat area in the new nursery looks so cluttered. It would do my head in. Her relationship with the dog is so bloody weird. Half expect her to pop out an actual puppy and not a human

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What I don’t get, is why Is CC2’s cot thing in the bedroom if he’s not actually using it. Would it not make more sense to put it in another room so they can get in and out of bed. I get it needs to go there when he arrives, but if he’s not here and it’s easily movable, why is it there?? Either she’s playing silly games or @HinchesSousChef is right!
I don’t want to defend her but I had the Moses baskets by the bed weeks before babies arrived. I don’t think I’m that weird 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t want to defend her but I had the Moses baskets by the bed weeks before babies arrived. I don’t think I’m that weird 🤣
A lot of people do it ...
The first time I had our snuzpod built but left it in the nursery till it was needed. Second time husband built it the day I went in to be induced, she arrived about 7 hours later 😅

Reactions: 7
A thought occurs. Is she even going to be at Stacey's wedding, let alone bridesmaid as people have speculated? You're only allowed 30 people at weddings atm, which I'm assuming includes bride and groom themselves, plus photographer (I'm assuming photographer counts towards the head count?). Stacey and Swashy have three kids between them, plus all their relatives. You cannot realistically invite Hinch without it being all four of them that go - baby Hinch will be too young to be away from her for a whole day for a wedding, and its mean to take the baby but not Ronnie. Once you subtract Stacey, Swash, three kids, two parents for each of them, plus a photographer, that's ten places gone already. Is she definitely going to be up for using up four more of her final 20 places on the Hinch family when places are at such a premium? Tricky one...

Reactions: 19
Aw nice of her, to give Henners 5 more mins in bed...you know, before he moves from the bed to the sofa 🥴🙄😂

You would think he was off to school or something. Not like they’ll bring him for a walk or anything. I’d stay in bed too, if I had to listen to her all day 😂

8EAC1C3C-C523-48B1-AD34-3593A86FAC31.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Sorry just caught up with the last thread and saw a few comments regarding Jamie’s ‘smooth’ legs! My partners are exactly like that, in fact his are smooth with patches of hair, however he works in his work trousers everyday and is on his knees a lot (he’s an electrician) so his hairs have literally rubbed off and never grown back but I’m betting Jamie doesn’t know a hard days work, so maybe he does shave! Or maybe Soph waxes them for him x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The changing mat area in the new nursery looks so cluttered. It would do my head in. Her relationship with the dog is so bloody weird. Half expect her to pop out an actual puppy and not a human
She definitely loves that dog more than she loves any human. And so people are like they like animals more than they like humans but she really shouldn’t have had children because it really does seem that the dog comes before Ronnie. The way she is with the dog should be the way she is with Ronnie but it’s not. She’s actually quite awkward with Ronnie and the way she touches him is the way I would touch a dog. Thankfully I think Jamie is just fond of Henry but actually loves Ronnie so at least Ronnie has one parent who shows him affection.

Reactions: 35
Does anyone else think she got onto Henry’s bed a bit too quickly and easily for someone full term? 🤔 I could barely walk, let alone cock my leg up and kneel on a bed that fast!
I genuinely think it depends on the person. Not to take Sophs side but the only pregnancy I could barely move in was my 1st. My 4th pregnancy I was still walking 6 miles a day doing the school run at 38 weeks pregnant (and no I’m not usually a fit and healthy person either 😂)

Reactions: 18
This insufferable woman has been pregnant for longer than the bloody Ice Age lasted!
I'm just wondering how Henry knows what time it is? He doesn't like getting up before 7? Does he have a clock in his bedroom? Who learned him to tell the time? 😂😂 the way she carries on with that dog is not normal! Calling him a little fur human and taking photos of him laid with his knob out and his bollocks on show borders on perverse!

• Haha
Reactions: 68
IF cc2 hasn't made an appearance yet maybe today is the day? Up bright and early to get to hospital for the induction and whilst she waits to go into labour she can be answering the nursery questions she posted about yesterday?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.