Mrs Hinch #386 on the move? Alpacha her bags!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s been pregnant for months! Surely she’s had the baby by now?!

Reactions: 38
Where did the Ron's been up wanting to play since 5 am story go?!
I didn't imagine that. Anyone have a screenshot? Is there something in it we shouldn't have seen??

Reactions: 24
By the looks of Ron's eyes there's no way his been up since 5 🙄 looks like his literally just got out of bed.. why lie 🤥

• Sad
Reactions: 37
What I don’t get, is why Is CC2’s cot thing in the bedroom if he’s not actually using it. Would it not make more sense to put it in another room so they can get in and out of bed. I get it needs to go there when he arrives, but if he’s not here and it’s easily movable, why is it there?? Either she’s playing silly games or @HinchesSousChef is right!

Reactions: 64
Ok guyyyzz bare with me because I’ve entered the realm of hinch and inch dreaming/having a nightmare 🤣

she was doing a crappy montage of walking round the 3.2 million mansion with a estate agent
And all she kept saying was
‘Omgg I just lurrrrrrrve it’
‘It’s perfffikkkk jamieee’

everything was beige but then it was also really
Modern. Then there’s SS coming through the door gushing at her besties new house secretly raging 🤣

Then she said that her baby shower was done and everyfinkkkks finished guyssss
then it pans to full length sofa no bump in sight and pans over to a 4 month old baby in a bouncer 🤣 I screamed YES @HinchesSousChef BINGO!!
proceeding to run to tattle 🤣🤣

then it got weird and she opened a door to a airport 🤣 I think that’s my brain telling me I need a holiday

the end 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I didn't imagine that. Anyone have a screenshot? Is there something in it we shouldn't have seen??
First Post!

I saw it. He was sat at a kiddie typ
I think saw it? Sitting at a kiddie table in front of olive tree.

BTW 👋🏻👋🏻 first post

Reactions: 17
I honestly don't think she could afford, or would spend every last penny on, the Maldon mansion even if her parents came in with her. It's just too much of a risk. There are plenty of lovely properties slightly further out, with annexe and swimming pool potential and a lot more countryside, for far less money. I guess she just went to the big place to figure out just how much of a risk to take - which I would do if I had her money!

Reactions: 12
Yes he does. And his own bed
And his name on the door with one of those wooden signs you have for little kiddles - and an H made of sticks on the wall. Ohhh and his name on the bed blanket!

It’s not weird at all... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They have the worst taste in music. Barry White wouldn't look out of place in there

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.