Mrs Hinch #386 on the move? Alpacha her bags!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez. I though those were Inch’s bollocks for second. I must have just looked at it wrong 😂

Absolutely agree.She knows she's fucked up,become too invested in getting one over on a gossip site and become a non entity in the process.
She will blame us and fade away to enjoy her new life.She won't have to discuss Ron's progress anymore(well,not unless she "writes"another book).
Why she chose to show a snippet of him lately,I'm not sure.I always wondered why Ma couldn't bring him on even if she wasn't capable.
I believe she is or has been pregnant until very recently but has neglected herself and the health of her unborn again.She hasn't shown her pregnancy because she is unwell.
The Barker/Hinchliffes are truly fucked up.She conducts her life outside of insta exactly how she wants,what she shows is not how it is at all.
The truth will out, sooner than later.Mark my words.
Truth always come out on the end. I’m a firm believer in that

Reactions: 13
Maybe she doesn’t care anymore coz when she announces the baby she’s leaving the gram and onto selling her home range 🤔
It did cross my mind that maybe it's a bit of self sabotage but it's a bit extreme!

Reactions: 4
This bit is weird isn’t it, it should just be her skin colour but it looks like she’s wearing something underneath. 🤔
5BB016DF-F6F5-431A-A709-F22B5DF1E222.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry I know I posted this pic earlier in the thread and said her there was something strange about her boob area, but I’ve just had a thought, does it look like she’s wearing elvie breast pumps?

View attachment 562978
Don’t know but she’s so desperate for a lap pillow she’s even using a bag of Doritos! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will be staying off Instagram the day she announces. I can’t deal with the reshares on peoples stories. Who cares that much?!

Reactions: 11
Anyone figure out what the bloody hell she’s saying not that it matters but ya know 🤣

at the end she sounds like the woman who does ‘who’s that behind the mask’ on the masked singer don’t know why, quite apt for our sophaa 🤣

in the words of chandler bing
‘Could your bump be any faker?’
I think (I’m not 100% sure) but I think she’s going like

You do you do you do whaaaat? I’m with a babe/baby?

I don’t know the last word I’m stuck with

Reactions: 1
I do just think her and Trace are goading us here. These haven’t been posted on Hinch’s stories have they and trace only posted them after they knew tattlers were watching her stories. They’re just playing the tattle game. I’ve never know anyone to be as obsessed with something she always says she hates. I think she has actually driven an awful lot of people here to be honest and she just can’t see it.

Reactions: 43
It did cross my mind that maybe it's a bit of self sabotage but it's a bit extreme!
Not really.She knows she's messed up her insta,just look at the numbers that have joined here lately.
She's transparent.She must be the most brain numbing person to follow and she still makes out she's gaining all the time.As long as there are people who know and remember,her podcasts can be dismissed and made a mockery of.

Reactions: 25
Not really.She knows she's messed up her insta,just look at the numbers that have joined here lately.
She's transparent.She must be the most brain numbing person to follow and she still makes out she's gaining all the time.As long as there are people who know and remember,her podcasts can be dismissed and made a mockery of.
Absolutely agree with you but I honestly can't believe a sane person would carry on how she does if she's actually faked when this baby is born. What's even worse is if she has and her husband and family have allowed her to do that but then it just goes to show she's as much a cash cow to them as Ronnie is to her. What a sad existence.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.